Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Babies, Dogs, and Books > Reviews

Browse

Babies, Dogs, an...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Babies, Dogs, and Books RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Second Star to The Right And Straight on till Morning- Lovely Star Decal Kids Playroom Wall Graphics(Medium,Custom)
Offered by GECKOO

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish, July 28, 2016
I should have known better than to purchase an inexpensive version of this product. I've put up a gazillion of these things and I've NEVER had one this involved or ridiculously difficult to do. I attempted to contact the seller but they told me just to "put it up and enjoy it." We were completely unable to get the author or book name up at all. Don't buy this. It's crap.

Frogg Toggs Classic Pollywogg Kids Rain Suit (purple, Small)
Frogg Toggs Classic Pollywogg Kids Rain Suit (purple, Small)
Offered by Smith Safety & Supply
Price: Click here to see our price
9 used & new from $14.23

1.0 out of 5 stars HUGE and weird., March 10, 2015
Although other reviewers said this rainsuit worked well, we didn't have a chance to try it. I ordered the size appropriate for my 5 year old daughter. It was enormous. So enormous, in fact that it fit me. As others have also noted the fabric is extremely weird and feels like paper towels. Will be returning.

Ultra-Thin Washable Nursing Pads by Bamboobies - Heart Shape Prevents Wrinkles - 6 Pair, Pale Pink
Offered by Bamboobies
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pads, January 26, 2015
I used Nuk washable pads with my first two children. However, after a friend gave me a pair of Bamboobies after my third was born I switched. While more expensive than Nuk, they are incredibly thin and do a good job of containing minor leaks. They are also super soft and provide great coverage. These are not for overnight or the first few weeks of nursing, as they are much too thin and they don't hold up forever in the wash. Overall, an excellent option.

7 ANIMAL TRACKS STENCIL Snazaroo Face Painting Stencil
7 ANIMAL TRACKS STENCIL Snazaroo Face Painting Stencil
Offered by Chit Chat the Clown/kimhatch2000
Price: $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun facepaint stencil, May 31, 2013
Nice and easy to apply face paint stencil. Not sure why the previous reviewer thought these were for painting. They are "flimsy" because they need to conform to a cheek in order to do face painting.

Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic 15" x 12" Blankie, Monkey
Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic 15" x 12" Blankie, Monkey
Price: $25.50
24 used & new from $7.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Possible choking hazard, April 6, 2013
I purchased this darling monkey for my 6 month old daughter. I liked the fact that it was organic and it was differentiated from the loveys that her sister adores. Unfortunately, at around 10 months, when left to her own devices in her crib she literally ate one of the monkey's eyeballs off. The result was a rather ghoulish-looking monkey and two parents on alert as we waited for a monkey eyeball to appear in her diaper for the next 48 hours (we found it). That was fun.
I'd recommend the Angel Dear or Under the Nile (organic) loveys as an alternative. They are also both much silkier.

Bright Starts Ingenuity Automatic Bouncer, Bella Vista (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs improvement, July 18, 2012
We've used this bouncer with our two daughters. There is definitely room for improvement.

The good:
1) Actually bounces, doesn't just vibrate
2) Pretty and soft
3) White noise (rain, ocean) are soothing for baby

The bad:
1) Bouncing is VERY gentle. A little more vigorous bouncing would be great.
2) Seat doesn't recline. Baby has to sit somewhat upright.
3) Music sounds like something out of a 16 bit video game a la "Legend of Zelda." Ugh.
4) (And this is the biggie) SHUTS ITS SELF OFF AUTOMATICALLY - usually just as baby has fallen asleep. Baby wakes up. While I appreciate the energy saving attempt, I'd appreciate it even more if it had a "stay on forever" option.

Naty Chlorine-Free ECO Diapers Size 1 (8-14lbs) (Pack of 4)
Naty Chlorine-Free ECO Diapers Size 1 (8-14lbs) (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite diapers (and we've tried them all), July 17, 2012
I think we've tried every diaper brand on the planet between our two daughters- the big name brands (Pampers, Huggies, Luvs), store brands (Target, Walmart), and the "green" variety (7th Generation, Earth's Best) and more. I was initially drawn to a more eco-friendly diaper for two reasons 1)as my childcare won't use cloth, I wanted the best of the disposables and 2) the fragrance added to mainstream diapers makes me want to puke. I also wasn't thrilled about the fact that I was paying to have licensed characters appear on diapers (Disney, Sesame Street etc.). In fact, I switched to this brand after 7th Generation started putting images from the Lorax movie on their dipes - the book is great, the movie...yikes...

Anyway, we still use these diapers overnight for my skinny two year old and all the time for my chunky two month old. They are a bit more bulky than mainstream diapers, but I appreciate the lack of petroleum products and that weird gel. We've NEVER had a problem with leaks. Additionally, there is no perfume and just cute little trees for decoration. Highly recommended.

Summer Infant Comfy Bath Sponge
Summer Infant Comfy Bath Sponge
Price: $6.76
18 used & new from $6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need!, July 17, 2012
We purchased an expensive and highly rated "newborn to toddler" bathtub when our first daughter was born. What a joke! I gave it away after two baths and we ended up using a towel on the bottom of the bathtub instead. Older and wiser, we purchased this EXTREMELY CHEAP sponge when our second daughter was born. It keeps her fairly submerged, supported, and warm, and makes baths easy as pie (and it dries a heck of a lot faster than the towel ever did). Sure, it may wear out sooner than later, but who cares? At this price, we can afford to go through a couple of them.

Seville Classics Expandable Closet Organizer System
Seville Classics Expandable Closet Organizer System

4.0 out of 5 stars My closet is organized!, July 17, 2012
This product was easy to assemble (took my husband and I 20 minutes) and gives us so much more space in our relatively small master bedroom closet. My only wish was that the top rack expanded all the way across the closet when fully expanded. We solved this problem by placing a wide board across the top so we would have additional storage space. Otherwise, a great buy.

Traveling Toddler Car Seat Travel Accessory
Traveling Toddler Car Seat Travel Accessory
Offered by Traveling Toddler, LLC
Price: $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked as promised. Logistics are an issue, however., July 17, 2012
This product works as stated (Britax Marathon, inexpensive rolling suitcase). It would work very well under the following conditions:
1) You are traveling with one small child only and at least one other adult.
2) You do not travel by air often enough to warrant purchasing the stroller attachment for the carseat.

We purchased this product as we had planned a trip with our two year old daughter who needed to be in her own seat on the plane and decided bringing her carseat was the best way to keep her contained. My husband and I used it with our daughter's Britax Marathon, a relatively inexpensive suitcase, and our 25 pound two year old. After a little practice at home we could use the LATCH system quickly and confidently to attach the suitcase to the carseat and our daughter enjoyed riding in it through the airport. We even balanced our infant's carseat between the stroller and Britax before checking it.

The problem was logistic - once you get to the gate you have to unhook the thing and maneuver onto the plane with a toddler, a carry-on suitcase, and a giant carseat, and then do it all in reverse after you land. If you have two adults and one child this is probably do-able. If you're traveling by yourself or with a second child, you'll likely have difficulties.

As we travel by air quite a bit I believe we will bite the bullet and purchase a stroller specifically for her carseat and pay to check our luggage. Sometimes its worth it to pay for convenience.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5