Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "bird lover" RSS Feed (The Hamptons, Long Island NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Motorola DROID MINI, White 16GB (Verizon Wireless)
Motorola DROID MINI, White 16GB (Verizon Wireless)
17 used & new from $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars worst phone I've ever had, June 20, 2015
The camera is CRAP. Sound isn't great, and after having it just over a year it decides to shut down when the battery is still at 33%. I have very few apps and no games. The keyboard is often wonky, I will be typing and it jumps to a previous line and begins typing in the middle of a word, or it lags something awful or freezes altogether. Cheap phone if all you are going to use it for is making phone calls or occasionally browsing the internet... and like I said it dies at 33% anyway so really not even good for those things.

Crabtree & Evelyn 60-Second Fix for Hands, 3.5 fl. oz.
Crabtree & Evelyn 60-Second Fix for Hands, 3.5 fl. oz.
Price: $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The exfoliant is amazing, and the lotion leaves my hands moisturized for ..., May 9, 2015
Received this as a birthday gift. My hands have never been so soft! The exfoliant is amazing, and the lotion leaves my hands moisturized for hours. The scent is fabulous- very nostalgic and reminds me of a romantic, slightly woodsy garden. Love it!

Just a helpful hint in the product description-"It's lasting moisture relief in almost no time at all" doesn't need an apostrophe!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2015 12:52 PM PDT

DeLonghi EW7507EB Oil Filled Radiator Heater Black 1500W
DeLonghi EW7507EB Oil Filled Radiator Heater Black 1500W
Price: $94.99
25 used & new from $77.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Heats well, but..., September 16, 2014
We got this to keep our bedroom warm and used it one night. It does heat well, and it's nice to have a display to be able to adjust the temp by degrees instead of just high and low. But that's where the benefits stop.

Our main complaint is the clicking. Every time it adjusts it clicks several times, sometimes very loudly. In the middle of the night, that is NOT GOOD. The temp display is also very hard to read. It isn't illuminated, even when you adjust the temp, so at night you have to have a light on to do so.

Bottom line for us...all the bells and whistles aren't worth that infernal clicking. Definitely going to return.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2014 10:34 AM PST

Nine West  Zipster Satchel Handbag,Black,One Size
Nine West Zipster Satchel Handbag,Black,One Size

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, but..., August 19, 2014
I bought this in a department store and am considering returning it. Luckily it still has the tags on it! I really like the color (mushroom) and style, I wish the straps were a bit longer as I prefer to carry my purse on my shoulder than my arm. The straps unbuckle with a little effort so if I decide to keep it I may poke another hole in each one to lengthen them.

So why might I return it? It smells. At first I thought it was the leather, only to find out it isn't leather, it's synthetic. I hung it open by both straps so it could air out, I even sprayed a little Febreez in it, but it still smells. I'm not sure I can even describe it- it's like cheap leather that has rotted or not been properly tanned... mixed with sweat. I wanted to give it a chance to air out since it was the only one they had, but it's been almost a week with no improvement.

Bulk Buy: Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn (3-Pack) Vanilla 161103-3008
Bulk Buy: Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn (3-Pack) Vanilla 161103-3008
Offered by AddPower Brands
Price: $18.15
3 used & new from $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Great yarn at a not-so-great price, August 3, 2014
Great yarn at a not-so-great price. This is for three 86 yd skeins. A 258 yd skein (which is what these three skeins total) at JoAnn's is $9.99, use their 50% off coupon to make it $5.

Poly-Recycled Oriole Feeder SNOF
Poly-Recycled Oriole Feeder SNOF
Price: $32.57
7 used & new from $27.68

5.0 out of 5 stars They love it! After I hung it in the right place... :-), May 17, 2014
Couldn't find this locally except at a Wild Birds Unlimited for $54 (!) so ordered it through Amazon. I'm so glad I did! It had only been up for a few hours but I didn't know orioles don't like to be near seed-eating birds, so after I read that somewhere I moved it across the yard and as soon as I went back inside, voilà! A pair was on it! They definitely preferred the grape jelly, and I hope to get some mealworms to put in one of the cups. It would be nice if it had some kind of perch, but that hasn't kept them from coming back all afternoon. I'm very happy with it, and so are the orioles!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely NOT skinny jeans, October 6, 2011
I had high hopes for these since I am over 40 but love skinny jeans and was looking for some that aren't low cut. If you aren't a twig, low cut jeans make a nice muffin top and even though I didn't major in fashion, I don't think that is a desirable look for anyone. I have a pair of mid-rise straight jeans (they are tagged 552's but I guess that has changed) and they have a fairly skinny jeans cut, but I thought I'd try these. Arrived today, and while the fabric is great, and so is the length, these are definitely NOT skinny jeans. The ankle opening is way too wide, much wider than on the model in the picture. They almost have a little mini "flare" to them. The mid rise seems fine in the front but is lower in the back, so I am stuck again with wearing long shirts that end up looking like maternity wear. I don't understand why designers can't understand that regular women want to be fashionable, too- my dream jeans would be mid rise in front AND back, be truly skinny all the way to the ankle, and have just a touch of stretch. I guess that is too much to ask. The 552's are the closest I have found, so they probably quit making them.
Comment Comments (19) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2014 1:30 PM PDT

Royal Appliance M0105 Dirt Devil Purpose For Pets Hand Vac
Royal Appliance M0105 Dirt Devil Purpose For Pets Hand Vac
Price: $49.80
15 used & new from $42.33

3.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little hand vac with a HUGE problem, August 5, 2011
I know my review will sound like a broken record, but I had to give my 2 cents like a lot of others have about this great vac with an unbelievably tiny dirt cup.

First let me say it works GREAT. I love that it is corded as my Shark hand vac would die after one set of stairs, and this cord is plenty long. The suction is superior so far, but how long that will last only time will tell.

Now for the things that aren't so great. It does get very hot. For me that is only a problem when I am trying to open the little hatch to empty the dirt cup. The vac is fairly heavy and, for me anyway, a little awkward to hold with one hand and empty the cup with the other. Why not just let it sit and cool off before I empty it? I'll get to that. The hatch door was an interesting idea, but the pet hair quickly becomes packed in around the filter so it doesn't just magically empty when you open the door. I have to reach up into the dirt cup to get it out, and with a heavy, hot vac that isn't an easy (or pleasant) task.

The belt for the motorized brush roll has already come off. I had only used the vac twice, and on the third use noticed the brush wasn't spinning. Thank goodness the very clear instuctions and the little belt-replacement tool were included to fix this problem. But the very fact that they were included should raise a big red flag not just for consumers but for Dirt Devil. Uh, redesign the way the belt attaches to keep it attached. Again, only time will tell if I have to take the thing apart to reattach the belt every two times I use it.

It is funny how this vac's biggest problem is actually so small. Of course I'm referring to the dirt cup. Not only is it overly small, the filter takes up most of its interior space. We have two shorthaired cats and a golden retriever. I literally have to empty the dirt cup about every four stairs. If I let it cool off between those times it would take way too long to do something that should be so quick and simple. If you don't empty it promptly, dirt and debris come shooting out to sting you on any exposed arms, legs, or face.

To sum it up, this is a powerful vac that picks up copius amounts of pet hair and dirt and dust, unfortunately it doesn't have anywhere to put it. If the great suction power lasts a long time, I guess emptying the dirt cup every few stairs is something I will have to do. But I would definitely change the name if they aren't going to change the size of the dirt cup. A pet vac this is not, unless you own a hairless breed.

EyeClops Bionic Eye Multizoom, Green
EyeClops Bionic Eye Multizoom, Green
Offered by CovenantSalesBreak
Price: $67.50
27 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars What a hit!, February 18, 2011
My 7 yr old daughter got this for her birthday and the whole family loves it! We have had so much fun looking at everything from hair and skin and moles to fabrics and household stuff. I know now that I need to do some serious housecleaning!! We are anxiously awaiting spring so we can gather stuff from the great outdoors. After a little practice you can figure out how best to hold it to get the best focus. We are still having a little trouble with the highest magnification but I'm sure we'll figure it out. It seems very durable as it has been dropped 2x and works fine. Highly recommended!!!

Honeywell HT-908 Turbo Force Room Air Circulator Fan
Honeywell HT-908 Turbo Force Room Air Circulator Fan
Price: $28.80
141 used & new from $10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars If you want a fan for noise..., February 25, 2010
AVOID this one. We use fans in our bedroom to drown out traffic noise and one of our Honeywell fans finally needed to be replaced. I couldn't find the same model on Amazon so ordered one I thought was similar and it is way too quiet. Don't get me wrong, the fan itself is great but if you need noise this isn't the right fan. This will be our first return so I hope it is relatively painless! Another product you need to see in person before you buy, I guess.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2011 7:44 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3