Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for bing7625 > Reviews

Browse

bing7625's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bing7625 RSS Feed

The Joy Factory Pinpoint Precision Active Digital Stylus E2 for iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, & iPhone (BCU208)
Price: $39.97
22 used & new from $35.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stylus I've used period, March 13, 2016
After only a day of use this is an amazing stylus. I use it for my Zenpad S 8.0 which doesn't have the most sensitive screen, but with the tip of this stylus turned all the way outward (counter clockwise, which makes no sense because if my logic serves me that would mean that the description is backwards and the most sensitive setting is counter clockwise and not clockwise) it works wonderfully on the screen of my tablets and my phone. Definitely an awesome purchase. Now if I can just get an answer on how to change the tip and when replacement tips will be available for sale since this stylus tip is carbon fiber and not rubber, which is another thing I'd like to point out since it makes writing with this stylus incredibly pen like. So if anyone is on the fence about this I would say take a dive and get one. You won't be disappointed in the quality, or the writing ability.

Will update after a few weeks of use.

Columbia River Knife and Tool 2903 Hissatsu Folding Knife
Columbia River Knife and Tool 2903 Hissatsu Folding Knife
Price: $48.85
89 used & new from $48.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome knife!, January 6, 2016
Bought this as a present for my father for Christmas, and I loved the knife for the size, weight, blade shape and length, and the LAWKS system, but the throw was a bit stiff. My father loved the knife, and after a couple days after Christmas my girlfriend's Amazon present for me came in the mail and low and behold it was the Hissatsu for me to match the one I had gotten my father.

This blade is beautiful, but I did have the same stiff throw issue with mine, and how I've fixed that s with some gun oil and consistently using it. It has now loosened to the point where it is nice and smooth, and not tough anymore. This is a beautiful blade and I love the Japanese influence on it. It is unique in it's shape and style, and the G10 handle feels very natural in the hand and isn't overly wide (I don't have large hands, so I was looking for a knife with a skinnier handle, but still a beefy blade.)

Everyone I show the knife to loves it and loves the uniqueness of the blade style.

This knife is exactly what I wanted in a knife, and I'm ecstatic to have received one as a present from my darling girlfriend.

I will be purchasing the other Japanese influenced CRKT knives because of this one.

I would definitely tell people to purchase this, but would let them know to oil the pivot mechanism for a better throw.

Hosa CMP-159 3.5 mm TRS to Dual 1/4 inch TS Stereo Breakout Cable, 10 feet
Hosa CMP-159 3.5 mm TRS to Dual 1/4 inch TS Stereo Breakout Cable, 10 feet
Price: $4.50
35 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cable at a great price point, January 6, 2016
These cables worked perfect for what I bought them for and are of high quality. The only issue I had was what I was using them for the source was providing noise to the speakers and I had to go a different route, which meant using a USB DAC and a set of balanced XLR cables, and that totally eliminated all the noise in the speakers at any amp level, so these in fact became useless to me and will go into a pile of other cables for safe keeping just in case in the future I may need them.

Peavey USB Audio Interface
Peavey USB Audio Interface
Price: $52.03
14 used & new from $52.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and awesome USB DAC!, January 6, 2016
Awesome piece of hardware for what I needed, other than the fact that it only puts out up to 16 bit 48kHz, which really isn't documented anywhere.

This product fit every need I had at the best price point I could find.

I needed a simple interface that output my computer's audio, while watching movies, or listening to music, to a balanced cable for my studio monitors, so I didn't get anymore hard drive noise going from the 3.5mm audio out to the the speakers.

This little bundle of joy did just that and is compact and doesn't require any drivers. This box just plugs in and works. Your computer will see it as a USB audio device.

I definitely would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an output only interface that is simple and inexpensive.

Gearlux 10-Foot Balanced XLR Microphone Cable with Oxygen-Free Copper Conductor - Male to Female - 2 Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cables at a great price!, January 6, 2016
Very well made cords, and perfect for the application I was needing them for.

I bought these right around Christmas because I had purchased two JBL LSR305 studio speakers to use in line with my computer's audio out for listening to music, and watching movies. I initially had used a 3.5mm to RCA splitter, and then a set of RCA to mono TRS cables, which gave off a lot of noise through the speakers at any amp volume due to the hard drive. I had a feeling this would happen, so I decided to start doing my research, and finally came across the Peavey USB-P, which I purchased along with these cables, and I do not regret the purchase at all. These are very well made with nice rubber that isn't stiff, and is very flexible yet sturdy. The connectors are solid and there is no noise what so ever through the speakers now, even at 100%, unless I adjust the EQ preamp above +2, then it starts to produce some hum, but other than that these were perfect for the application I'm using them for and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a discount quality cable.

Funko Pop! Movies: The Crow Vinyl Figure

NGK (6737) PZFR5Q-11 Laser Platinum Spark Plug, Pack of 1
Price: $9.85
24 used & new from $7.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 2.5l 2010 Jetta, July 28, 2015
Installed in my 2010 mk5 limited Jetta 2.5l and she is running so much better than with the worn out stock Bosch plugs. Perfect upgrade of plugs for any 2.5l.

Sony KDL50W800B 50-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV (2014 Model)
Sony KDL50W800B 50-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV (2014 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the $700 I paid, April 10, 2015
Purchased this beauty from a third party here on Amazon, and I must say this thing is freaking awesome. So many endless picture settings, and for those that are upset about the brightness I do understand what you mean because in certain modes they do basically disable the backlight to allow a smoother picture, but with that being said if you know what you should be changing in the settings you'll find the quality and brightness of this machine are quite great.
I personally purchased this tv because of the extremely good ratings for motion blur and input lag because I utilize this as a main computer monitor, cable tv, and my ps4.
I can't speak for longevity of product, but from the feel of the materials she seems quality.
The smart features work, but with a good amount of processor lag (I have it wired into my home network), but with that being said it works well for what it is.
I would definitely see me recommending this tv to a friend and from the seller I purchased it from as it was boxed very well and discreet.

EDIT: For people complaining about out of the box screen settings go to rtings.com and search for this tv and they have some pretty great generic configuration settings. One BIG thing that I know a lot of people are having a problem with is they need to turn off the ECO backlight which is kind of a hidden setting, so to turn this off you want to hit the HOME button, then go to the far right of the top of the screen where it says settings. Scroll down in the settings menu to PREFERENCES, then ECO, then LIGHT SENSOR and turn this OFF.

Genuine Lightning Vapes Kanthal 26 Gauge AWG A1 Wire 100ft Roll 0.40386 mm 3.21 Ohms/ft Resistance

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, February 3, 2015
Great stuff. Came as advertised.

Invicta Men's 12816 Pro Diver Silver Dial Diamond Accented Watch
Invicta Men's 12816 Pro Diver Silver Dial Diamond Accented Watch
2 used & new from $129.27

5.0 out of 5 stars last reviewer doesn't know squat, December 1, 2012
Just received this beauty in the mail and man is it awesome. Nice weight great build quality. Oh and if the last reviewer actually looked at the product instead of just posting gibberish he would've seen on the case back it says "real diamonds certified by Invicta".... Make sure you know what you're actually typing before you post a review.