Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for J. Dula > Reviews

Browse

J. Dula's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Dula RSS Feed (ohio)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 23, 2016
Best belt I've ever had.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, December 15, 2013
Does exactly what I wanted them to do- protect my shins during crossfit wods. They fit perfectly and look great. If you have 15" calves or larger, buy the large size.

Valor Fitness BD-9 Power Squat Stand
Valor Fitness BD-9 Power Squat Stand
Price: $181.98
16 used & new from $174.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock Solid Squat Stands, May 1, 2012
I was very hesitant to buy these stands, because I was not sure if they would be stable enough to handle heavy weight. I can assure you that these stands can handle everything you can throw at them as long as you put some weight plates on the storage pegs. These stands have a maximum weight capacity of 600 lbs, which is more than I'll ever need. Yet, they are very portable because they only weigh 30 lbs each. I also like that there are multiple places to put my barbell. The only thing that was lacking were the directions on how to put it together, but I was able to figure it out by examining the diagram provided. Overall, I am extremely pleased with my purchase.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2012 3:58 PM PDT

Valor Fitness DA-3 Flat Bench
Valor Fitness DA-3 Flat Bench
Offered by Our Home Shopping Mall
Price: $136.43
21 used & new from $136.43

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Hard Core!, April 28, 2012
This bench is exactly what you think it should be. It's super sturdy, has an extra thick pad, and feels like it could handle a ton of weight. It even comes with gun metal nail polish!

LG Infinia 47LW6500 47-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 240 Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Four Pairs of 3D Glasses (2011 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for your money!, January 2, 2012
I bought this tv after spending weeks comparing the top samsung, sony, and Lg tvs. I decided to by this tv, because the comparable sony and samsung tv's cost $300 or $400 more. Overall, I think the quality of this tv is fantastic. The physical appearance of this tv is stunning, the picture quality on 2d or 3d content is excellent, and the sound quality is pretty good for an lcd tv. I would highly recommend this tv to anyone looking for a hd tv.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pull-up bar, February 1, 2011
The perfect multi-gym is a step above the previous door way gym I used. The bar sits about 4 inches away from the door, so my elbows do not hit the door frame like they did on my old door way gym. Also, the bar allows for a much wider grip that extends beyond the sides of the door way. The multi-gym also has a lot of padding that will protect your door frame and the wall above the door. I also like the safety clip that prevents the door gym from falling while you're using it. There is a 220 lb weight limit that might prevent some people from using it, especially if you like to add extra weight or have to use resistance bands for assitance, but I really feel that the bar could handle more than 220lbs. The instruction manual was very detailed and provided various workout programs and tips. Overall, I think the perfect multi-gym is one of the better door way gyms you can buy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2011 9:30 PM PDT

Apple iPod nano 16 GB 5th Generation (Black)  (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Apple iPod nano 16 GB 5th Generation (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
12 used & new from $84.85

5.0 out of 5 stars refurbished ipod nano 5g, January 7, 2011
I bought a refurbished ipod nano 5g directly from Apple and I couldn't be happier with it. It operates like brand new and holds a ton of music and video. I will definitely buy another refurbished item from Apple in the future.

Apple MC297LL/A iPod Classic MP3/MP4 Player 160GB Black (7th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by can't beat the price
Price: $439.99
110 used & new from $183.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have bought one years ago, January 7, 2011
I bought the ipod classic for my wife for XMAS and it's the 1st one we've ever owned. The sound quality is excellent on the Dr. Dre beatbox and in our car. I should have bought one years ago as it replaces the hundreds of cd's we own.

Beatbox by Dr. Dre 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (OLD MODEL)
Beatbox by Dr. Dre 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (OLD MODEL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ipod dock for the money, January 7, 2011
This ipod dock is definately worth the $400 I paid. This speaker system sounds awesome especially if you enjoy bass in your music. I also considered buying the Bose Sounddock 10, but I actually preferred the sound on the Dre beatbox. You can also connect other devices such as a dvd player and it also charges your ipod.

The Triceptor
The Triceptor

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid dip machine for the money., March 27, 2010
This review is from: The Triceptor (Misc.)
Although it is not as good as a commercial dip station, the triceptor is a solid dip machine for the money. I was afraid that the machine would shake while doing dips, but it is very stable and does not wobble. It is rated up to 300 lbs, but I bet it could handle more. My only complaint is that the hand grips could use a little more padding, but I corrected this problem by replacing the padding. I like that the width of the machine is completely adjustable, because some dip stations are a little too wide for me. There are also other exercises that you can do with this machine, but I only use it for dips.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2013 12:49 PM PST