Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for Matt J. > Reviews

Browse

Matt J.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matt J. RSS Feed (New York USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Evan-Fischer EVA15672024544 Tail Light Lamp Passenger Right RH Side Clear & Red Lens Halogen
Offered by EPIC LIGHTING
Price: $57.81
3 used & new from $57.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, works as advertised, slight flaw, May 18, 2015
Vehicle: 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Ext cab

Aesthetically the tail light looks exactly like the old unit, but the wiring harness it came with is not the same as the OEM wiring harness. The brake light sockets are larger than OEM and do not allow the unit to sit flush with the body. I was only able to fasten one of the screws to the side of the unit. I will try to cut off some of the plastic on the sockets to see if that improves anything, but as it stands I would recommend trying a different tail light if you need the wiring harness as I did.

If you do not need a new wiring harness and can use your old one, then the unit will sit flush with the vehicle and I would fully recommend it. I know because I installed the unit without the wiring harness to see if it would fit, as well as to figure out what I needed to do for it to sit flush with the body.

Team Stream by Bleacher Report
Team Stream by Bleacher Report
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Too many issues to recommend this one..., July 29, 2014
This would be a great app to use to follow your favorite college or pro team, but there are just too many problems with the app for me to make the recommendation. The biggest issue is the pop ups. If an ad pops up in one of B/R popular slideshow articles, there is no way to close it. You have to exit the article or exit the app. If you click on an article that brings you to the internet, then about 1-2 minutes in a pop up will open, not in a new tab, but in the current tab you are using. You again can only go back to the app main page. Not a fan, not recommended.

MW30070-BR Credit Card Holder ID Window Brown Wallet 2.75' x 4"
MW30070-BR Credit Card Holder ID Window Brown Wallet 2.75' x 4"
Offered by Allset products

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not holding up well., July 13, 2013
I like the layout of this wallet. It's small, and it has enough compartments for an ID, a couple credit cards and some cash. It can actually expand to hold a fair amount of cards in it, but I like the compact size, and with only a couple cards it stays really slim.

After 10 months, I have noticed that it isn't holding up as well as it could. For example, when you flip open the wallet and look at the interior, one side has a window compartment for an ID, and the other side is split up into two compartments. On the side that is split up, with the MOGA logo printed on it, the leather is not stitched together at the seam. Instead, it looks as if it was just folded over. After using this everyday for 10 months, that fold has weakened and it now kind of flops open. I can see in between the lining and the leather, there is a little piece of white fabric there. You can actually see in the pictures, when they show the wallet open. There is not stitching at the top of the compartment, and that is the part that has opened up.

I got the brown leather wallet. I have noticed that the edges of the wallet are starting to turn black. I'm pretty sure that it's from the denim in my jeans(I wear jeans to work, and carry this wallet with me every day). I'm not sure if this is normal for brown leather wallets. I didn't let this affect the star rating, but I am including it in the review, just as an FYI.

Overall, I liked this wallet when I first got it. It's the right size, I am able to fit in it everything I need, and the leather feels nice. However, it's not holding up as well as I hoped. I don't abuse it, and I have other wallets that have lasted years without anything separating like this. I still have those wallets, but they are considerably larger than this one. I will still use this, because I do like the size and layout of it. I just wish it held up better.

Husky Liners Custom Fit Gearbox Interior Storage System for Select Chevrolet/GMC Models (Black)
Price: $148.46
92 used & new from $148.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but could utilize space better, July 13, 2013
Vehicle: 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 ext cab

I wanted something that would hold all the stuff under the back seat in place. If I were to stop fast, everything would slide or roll out. For that purpose, the under seat storage box works perfect.

However, it seems that the design of the box does not efficiently use all the space under the seat. I understand that there is not much room under there to begin with, but this storage system seems to cut it down even more.

That being said, I am able to fit a first aid kit, two flashlights, roadside emergency kit, blanket and a carhartt jacket in the system. All this, along with the jack that is already in it. I don't have much room for anything else, but it fit everything I already had under the seat, and that was all I needed.

Overall, it is a good product and I would recommend it if you are looking for one. Also, as usual, Amazon had the best price I could find at the time.

Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds - Set of 2
Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds - Set of 2
Price: $10.87
80 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little ice balls, June 12, 2013
I haven't actually used these ice spheres in a drink yet. Instead, I bring them outside and play fetch with my dog using the ice balls instead of a tennis ball. She likes ice cubes, so I figured I would give these a shot, and she is very happy with them.

These little ice spheres are surprisingly sturdy. If they hit pavement or concrete they will break, but tossing them around the yard doesn't cause them to shatter. On an 80 degree day, they will last 15 to 20 minutes.

You can pretty much just follow the directions on the box and have an ice sphere in about 4 hours. Just fill to the line, and put it in the freezer. That's it. The plastic is flexible enough to squeeze it a little to get the ball to slide out when you need it.

I have no complaints, I think it is a good product and the price is very reasonable. I would recommend it to anybody looking for something unique.

Meguiars X3080 2 Count Even Coat Applicator
Meguiars X3080 2 Count Even Coat Applicator
Price: $4.45
23 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent applicator, May 19, 2013
These applicators worked great for me. I used the Meguiar's HiTech Applicator Pad - Pack of 2 previously, and the even coat applicators do a much better job of evenly distributing the wax on the whole vehicle. I was able to run it through the wash and I will use it again. I think I can get a few uses out of each one. I would definitely recommend these over the foam pads.

Cold Steel Torpedo Cold Rolled 5150 Steel handle with Black Matte Finish
Cold Steel Torpedo Cold Rolled 5150 Steel handle with Black Matte Finish
Price: $20.64
42 used & new from $18.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Useless but awesome, April 1, 2013
I honestly have no idea what I'm going to use this for. I took it outside and threw it at a tree a couple times, but it didn't stick. And to be honest, I didn't buy this because I thought it was useful. I bought it because it's a solid steel spike pole. It's heavy, virtually indestructible, and sharp out of the box. What more could you ask?

On a side note, I couldn't get it shipped to NY as a new item. Eventually, I found someone who was selling it used and they didn't mind shipping it to me. If you live in NY, look for a used one, Amazon might allow it to be shipped to you.

BlueQ Maybe You Touched Your Genitals Liquid Hand Soap 8 oz 236 ml
BlueQ Maybe You Touched Your Genitals Liquid Hand Soap 8 oz 236 ml
Offered by cosmeticbeautyplace
Price: $8.87
10 used & new from $6.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe you touched your WHAT?!, April 1, 2013
I got this soap for my little brother for Christmas(well, 24 year old little brother). He puts it out on the counter at my parents house whenever we have a family get together, and I laugh every time I see it. It got a good reaction out of my aunts and uncles as well. It's a nice, functional gag gift.

The only downside is price(it's expensive for just basic handsoap, you're paying for the label).

UB1290 12V 9Ah APC UPS Computer Back Up Power Battery - 2 Pack
UB1290 12V 9Ah APC UPS Computer Back Up Power Battery - 2 Pack
Offered by Ace Comp Solutions
Price: $42.95
3 used & new from $42.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement, April 1, 2013
I had a UPS 1500 Battery backup at work that had failed. My boss was ready to spend upwards of $250 dollars on a new backup, but I asked him to let my try to fix the backup battery we have before buying a new one. Amazon made me look really good at the office, because these have been working perfectly for the past two months.

I really couldn't ask for much more from these backup cells other than they work. And they work, so I gave them 5 stars.

i2
i2
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, loved the end, February 10, 2013
This review is from: i2 (Kindle Edition)
This review will be spoiler free.

I was very impressed with I2. Basically, James Bannon has written a character study based on a science fiction plot point. It really delves into the emotional and psychological aspect of the main plot point of the book. It was well written and the ending is great. Although not what I initially expected, I enjoyed the direction the book went with the storyline. My only gripe is with the Kindle edition, I noticed more than a few grammatical errors. I'm not sure if they are in the physical version as well.

The material in the book is NOT intended for children. Violence and multiple sexual situations can be found in I2.

If my review sounded interesting to you, then I would recommend this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5