Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Christine M. Dohm > Reviews

Browse

Christine M. Dohm's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine M. Dohm RSS Feed (North Carolina, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hamilton Beach 80365 Custom Grind Hands-Free Coffee Grinder, Platinum
Hamilton Beach 80365 Custom Grind Hands-Free Coffee Grinder, Platinum
Price: $18.00
67 used & new from $16.31

5.0 out of 5 stars This is exactly what I wanted, October 10, 2015
I had a Mr Coffee grinder which I really liked, but even though it was auto shutoff you had to hold the button the whole time, plus there was a plastic piece inside that eventually broke off (into my beans). With this grinder you load it up, set it and push the button. It cleans up easily too. As a nice bonus, it matches my Hamilton Beach coffeemaker so looks good out on the counter!

Premium Madagascar Vanilla Beans 1/4 lb (26-30 beans) JR Mushrooms Brand
Premium Madagascar Vanilla Beans 1/4 lb (26-30 beans) JR Mushrooms Brand
Offered by JR Mushrooms & Specialties
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, and great price, October 10, 2015
I love these vanilla beans. It is wonderful to be able to throw fresh vanilla into my recipes and I keep the used pods to put in a sugar container for vanilla sugar. The price is way, way better than you can get in a grocery store or even the local spice shop. I buy this size pack a couple of times a year.

Fit & Fresh Cool Coolers Slim Lunch Ice Packs - Set of 4
Fit & Fresh Cool Coolers Slim Lunch Ice Packs - Set of 4
Price: $7.99
105 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 10, 2015
These are great. They don't take up much room in a lunch box (or the freezer for that matter) but stay cold till lunchtime.

Anker Dual Display Universal Docking Station with DVI/HDMI (up to 2048 x 1152), Audio, Gigabit Ethernet, 6 USB ports (2 USB 3.0 + 4 USB 2.0), 38W Adapter, Supports Surface Pro / 2 / 3 and more
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $149.99
5 used & new from $78.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, February 28, 2015
I was looking for a more generic docking station as I work from home frequently but also need to be able to connect our home laptop to the same equipment. Switching back and forth (even with a docking station for my work computer) was a pain. I bought a few Anker products as Christmas gifts and really loved them, so I figured this was a good investment.
This docking station works great. It takes a minute or so after plugging it in for everything to start up, and it does better if you plug it in after the computer is up and running. But beyond that it works great. I will keep buying Anker products!

Johnny Apple Peeler TM  by VICTORIO VKP1010, Suction Base
Johnny Apple Peeler TM by VICTORIO VKP1010, Suction Base
Price: $21.98
20 used & new from $17.13

2.0 out of 5 stars What am I doing wrong?, February 28, 2015
I can't get this thing to work. It starts off perfectly, but about halfway through the apple, something just stops working. It continues to move the apple towards the coring blade but stops peeling and slicing. So I end up with this half-peeled, half-sliced MESS. I am sure it's me but I can't figure it out. I can't move the peeling blade any further away (and I wanted this more for peeling than anything else, so moving it out of the way is useless to me). Someone tell me how to fix this!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2015 10:57 AM PDT

BOLDLOFT® "From My Heart to Yours" His and Hers Matching Couple Coffee Mugs-Cute Couples Gifts,Valentines Gifts for Her,Valentines Day Gifts for Girlfriend,His and Hers Gifts,Anniversary Gifts for Her
Offered by BoldLoft
Price: $32.95
4 used & new from $23.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute gift, September 28, 2013
I've given these twice as wedding gifts. It's a great idea when you want to do something a little different and fun.

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Offered by Isomergames
Price: $18.25
66 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better on the WiiU, August 5, 2013
I purchased this game originally for the Wii. After my experience playing Lego City Undercover on the WiiU, with the advantages the GamePad brings, I decided to try the WiiU version of this game.

The advantage of the GamePad map is huge. In the Wii version, once you are in freeplay mode you are moving around Gotham looking for bricks and characters. The map helps you figure out where you've been and where you still need to go. I felt on the Wii version like I was going around in circles. There's a map, but you have to call it up, figure out the direction, then close it.

I love these Lego games and hope to see more of them for the WiiU!

LEGO 2012 City Advent Calendar 4428
LEGO 2012 City Advent Calendar 4428
Offered by World's Best
Price: $69.99
16 used & new from $23.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Advent, December 2, 2012
I'm confused by some of the lower reviews about spoiling the surprise. There are pictures on the front of the box and it does give a hint of the theme, but you don't know on any particular day what lego piece you are getting. Once the box is open and set up, you can't see the front of the box anymore so as long as you leave it as is...

The price though - wow what a roller coaster ride. The price as of today is twice what I paid just a couple of weeks ago. I guess for something timely like this it's all about supply and demand. Someone buying an advent calendar after December 1 is more likely a collector who will never open it than a mom with kids.

It's fun, and the boys are excited every morning to open the next door. Worth what I paid.

Hamilton Beach 49980Z Single Serve Coffee 2-Way Brewer and Full Pot Coffee Maker
Offered by Electronics Warehouse Outlet
Price: $65.85
84 used & new from $40.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coffeemaker, January 28, 2012
I am sort of a middle-of-the-road "coffee snob" - I like fresh roasted beans, but I don't grind every day (fresh coffee ground 3 days ago is still better than the stuff on the grocery shelf). I appreciate good coffee but don't go so far as to measure water temperature, etc.

I am the only coffee drinker in the house, so my primary coffeepot was a 6-cup HB Brewstation. However, some mornings I can only manage one cup of coffee before I'm out the door, and a 6-cup pot doesn't do 1-cup very well. I often found myself wasting coffee -- I buy beans fresh-roasted from Boca Java, so wasting it wasn't making me very happy.

Plus...I had FOUR coffeemakers in my house. I have a Tassimo (which I only use for mochas/lattes/tea, because every other coffee I've tried is brown water), a Senseo (that I got for free, but hate), the 6-cup Brewstation and a 12-cup Mr Coffee for when we have company. Insanity!!

My husband gave me this for Christmas. I was a little skeptical but it's been a GREAT purchase. Most mornings I use the single side, so I make exactly the amount I want. On weekends when things are calmer, I'll often use the carafe side so I can make more. The coffee is great and the whole thing is pretty easy to clean. The bold setting takes forever and I noticed a bitter taste to my coffee, so I've set it to normal and kept it there.

The only con -- I really despise the gold filter on the single-serve side. Even when I grind my beans on the coarse setting I get gunk in the bottom of my cup. I tried cutting a paper filter down to size and that did the trick, but I'm not going to do that every morning! So, I'm on a hunt for a paper filter small enough to fit. I figure since it will take Senseo pods, there should be paper filters for Senseo out there somewhere that don't require a $50 machine...

My other pots (except the Tassimo) are headed for the trash heap. I am really happy with this product.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2013 5:03 PM PST

AC Power Adapter for ASUS Eee PC (Replacement), 36W
AC Power Adapter for ASUS Eee PC (Replacement), 36W
Offered by C.W.K
Price: $7.61
6 used & new from $7.61

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not last, July 24, 2011
This was my second attempt at a replacement adapter for our EEE PC 1000HE. This one worked for awhile. After a few months it started failing - the laptop would switch constantly between AC/battery (and put the icon on the screen, interrupting your work). Now it won't charge at all.

For adapter #3, I think I'll spend a little extra money. These don't appear to be worth what you save.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4