Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
Profile for DJSauvage > Reviews

Browse

DJSauvage's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DJSauvage RSS Feed

Solvit PupSTEP for Pets, Plus X-Large
Solvit PupSTEP for Pets, Plus X-Large
Price: $46.42
54 used & new from $26.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could convince my dog these work!, February 21, 2015
functionally these work fine, I just can't get my medium sized border collies (45lbs, 52lbs) to use these. The male would rather jump at the bed and miss, falling. The female will, but only if I'm luring her up with a cookie. I think the product is as sold, but be warned that not all dogs might feel comfortable using these. (my house is 3 stories, and they climb the other stairs many times a day)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly cool, February 21, 2015
Not sure how this works, but it does a great job of keeping me cool.

Duck Brand Stretch Wrap, 20 Inches Wide x 1000 Feet Long, Single Roll (970700)
Duck Brand Stretch Wrap, 20 Inches Wide x 1000 Feet Long, Single Roll (970700)
Price: $16.99
38 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stretchy and strong, February 21, 2015
Worked great to wrap my artificial Christmas tree with ornaments.

Forum Novelties Men's Fruit Cake Novelty Christmas Sweater, Multi, Medium
Forum Novelties Men's Fruit Cake Novelty Christmas Sweater, Multi, Medium
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $20.22
9 used & new from $20.22

5.0 out of 5 stars I won the Christmas ugly sweater contest!, February 21, 2015
I did add some candy cane pants and elf ears and shoes.

Blipcare World's 1st Wi-Fi (Wireless) Blood Pressure Monitor, Tracks Data on Smart Phones, Two Users
Offered by Blipcare
Price: $159.95
2 used & new from $159.95

1.0 out of 5 stars incorrect Diastolic readings may lull you into a false sense of health., February 21, 2015
I recently had a very high blood pressure reading when being looked at for a completely unrelated issue at a clinic. My doctor told me to read my bp a few times a day and give him an average over a week or 2. I already had a pressure cuff, but decided to look for one that would record and store my readings so I didn't have to save this info myself. There are many options for bluetooth paired with smartphone, but sadly these all require an iPhone or an Android and I have a Windows Phone. This was the only option that used Home WiFi and an online app (did not require a smart phone). Here are the problems
-biggest issue, it sometimes completes, but has an incorrect number for Diastolic, low by 20-30. How do I know? Well I've been measuring my bp from time to time since high school, and I know my Diastolic will pretty much always be beween 78 and 98. Suddenly this one reads 68 the first night I got it. I happen to have my other cuff there and immediately measured with it. The Systolic were close, but my other cuff measure the Diastolic in the 90s when this one said 68. I think this is dangerous as this device could be fooling people into thinking their BP is normal when it's not. So far about 30% of my readings have been like this. It also makes me suspect other readings. maybe they are off as well but not as much?
-It's squeezes your arm like a python. My fingers often turn purple is squeezes so hard. It is painful. This is not a problem with my other BP cuff I've used (and the ones at the doctors or the pharmacy)
-When it's reading, which take like 30 seconds, its lets out a loud beep for every pulse of your heart. I did this at work and was a little embarrassed when the coworker in the office next to me asked what the beeping was coming from
-After the pain of squeezing, the embarrassing beeping, it often still results in a error code and fails to give you a reading at all. This rarely if ever happens with my existing (non-wifi) cuff.

DHP Delaney Large Rectangular Ottoman -Black
DHP Delaney Large Rectangular Ottoman -Black
Price: $89.21
17 used & new from $70.49

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 19, 2014
fell apart in days. seams split, and I wouldn't have anyone over 40lbs sit on this.

The Dictator - Rated
The Dictator - Rated
DVD
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars loved it, Borat I laughed until I couldn't breath, July 23, 2014
Ali G, loved it, Borat I laughed until I couldn't breath, Bruno, eh... The dictator, nope. I think I laughed out loud 2 times, and I laugh at anything.

The Forever Watch: A Novel
The Forever Watch: A Novel
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's been a while since I've read a book start to finish with no stopping, July 22, 2014
I don't remember buying this book, it must have been one of those if you like x, try y suggestions that I bought, added to my kindle app and then forgot. I was bored camping last weekend as it was a bit rainy and opened my kindle app and looked at what I had loaded (no cell service to load new books) and started a few different books only to grow bored. Then I started Forever Watch and got immediately swept up and read until my phone died, them moved to the car and kept reading while It charged, and then back to the tent to finish the book without once stopping to eat. I can't wait to see more from this author!

A Larger Universe
A Larger Universe
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, January 1, 2013
This review is from: A Larger Universe (Kindle Edition)
It ended to soon, reading this on vacation I had a hard time putting it down temporarily to watch the New Year's fireworks, Can't wait for more.

by Kim Stanley Robinson
86 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Novel or collection of stories?, July 10, 2012
This review is from: 2312 (Hardcover)
I enjoyed reading about the descriptions of the solar system imagined by Robinson, but spent the whole book waiting for a real plot I could get swept up in, and about 3/4 of the way through that the somewhat independent stories that strictly didn't need each other was all the plot that I'd get. I think I'd rate this a 3 or 4 as a collection of short stories/novellas with the same universe and characters, but as a novel it didn't cut it.

My second issue was the 137 y/o central character was basically written to have the personality of a petulant teenager, yet be a world renown figure. This seems unlikely, but maybe I just don't know enough moody self absorbed adrenaline junky centenarians.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2015 5:04 PM PDT