Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
Profile for Jade S. > Reviews

Browse

Jade S.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jade S. RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Kanu Surf Women's Plus-Size Marina Board Shorts, Black, 2X
Kanu Surf Women's Plus-Size Marina Board Shorts, Black, 2X
Price: $19.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, August 7, 2016
These were way, way too small for me. I wear a 2X and bought a 2X and I can't even get them up. Really disappointed. I bought these for a beach vacation, and they arrived the day before the trip, so there was no time to return them.

Quality was alright, maybe a bit rough.

Cocoship Black Plus Size Women's Solid Boy-leg Bikini Bottom Front lined Boy Short 24(FBA)
Offered by COCOSHIP
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Too Short, But Comfortable, August 7, 2016
These are very comfortable, fit well, and seem to be good quality. I just wish they were a little longer and that the leg openings weren't so loose. I sometimes feel like I'm not covered enough, and I'm afraid people might see things I don't want them to see. I wore them under my swim skirt for extra modesty and still worried I might be exposed at times. They'd be 5 stars easily if they were just a bit longer.

La Leela Soft Gentle Tunic Rayon kimono Women Swimsuit Bikini Cover up Women Whi
Offered by LALEELA
Price: $22.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, Fits Well, August 7, 2016
I got this for a beach trip, and I wore it every day. It fit me well, and I normally wear a 2X or 3X in clothes. The fabric is soft, and it looks good over all my swimsuits.

Only bad things I can say are that the plastic beads on the tie fell off one side the second day I had it, and the lacy-looking edges are a bit rough. Not to big a deal, though. Thankfully I noticed when the beads slipped off so I can put them back on, and I don't wear it long enough for the rough edges to bother me much.

I'm glad I bought it!

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, JETech Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s 4.7
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product, August 7, 2016
This was an okay screen protector, but not perfect. It didn't fit to the edges of the screen as well as others I've used, and it chipped and cracked very easily. It was alright for the price.

B52 Breakthrough T-Shirt-XL Blue
B52 Breakthrough T-Shirt-XL Blue
Offered by The Mountain
Price: $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Nice, August 7, 2016
This review is from: B52 Breakthrough T-Shirt (Apparel)
Comfortable and fits well. Only gripe is that the design isn't quite as vibrant as it is in the picture, so it's a little difficult to tell what the design is at first glance. My husband likes it, though.

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Spigen® [2 Pack] [Tempered Glass] iPhone 6 / 6S Glass Screen Protector [Easy-Install Wings] Rounded Edge [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected!, August 7, 2016
Last time I bought a cheap screen protector it didn't fit perfectly, leaving a lot of the screen edges uncovered. But this one fits soooo well, and seems to be better quality. It was very easy to position it on the screen, because there are two half-circle tags on the ends to move the glass around and get it into position. I didn't even use the included guide stickers and I was able to position it almost perfectly in about 30 seconds.

Plus, these are way more affordable than the ones that cost me $25 EACH at the AT&T store.

I can't speak to how durable this will be since I just got them, but I'm very happy so far!

Ryu Mei 058030 Dragonfly Japanese Black Chopstick Box and Chopstick Set, Black
Ryu Mei 058030 Dragonfly Japanese Black Chopstick Box and Chopstick Set, Black
Offered by JapanSuperMall
Price: $5.15
10 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, But Nice, August 7, 2016
Overall, I like these chopsticks pretty well.

Pros:

Pretty design
Rough texture at the bottom to help you pick food up easier
Case is pretty and slides open and shut easily
Fits nicely in my purse
Nice length (not too long)

Cons:

Too lightweight for my personal taste
Case isn't padded, so the chopsticks rattle inside it

For the price, I'm pleased. I'd probably gives these 4 stars if they were a little heavier, and 5 stars if the case was padded.

"Hello Deere" "Leiers Domi Cat" Series Wallet Style Soft Cover for iPhone 6 (4.7 Inch Screen) - Pink (HD-DMMI6-4.7-5)
Offered by Bear Life
Price: $10.90
2 used & new from $10.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect!, August 7, 2016
I love this case! It's sturdy, attractive, well-padded to protect the phone, and opens and closes easily. I can plug the lightning cable in just fine when the case is on.

The only complaint I really have relates to folding the front of the case back. The magnet in the closure isn't strong enough to keep the closure back well, and I have to manually adjust its position to get it to hold the front cover back. Not really a big deal overall.

Also, be aware that closing the front cover will NOT turn the screen off like an iPad cover will, so be sure to turn it off manually before you close it. I didn't expect it to do this, but some people might if they are familiar with iPads.

Overall, this is a very, very nice case and I am surprised at the quality for the price!

Yamayoshi Hot Wasabi Potato Chips, Wasa-beef 2.1oz
Yamayoshi Hot Wasabi Potato Chips, Wasa-beef 2.1oz
Offered by SamuraiJapan
Price: $4.46
2 used & new from $4.46

5.0 out of 5 stars New Favorite Snack!, July 21, 2016
These are my new favorite snack food! I bought some to try after Sharla in Japan mentioned them on her YouTube channel, and she was sooooo right! These things are absolutely addictive!

Since they take forever to ship from Japan, I may try making a clone by taking the lightly salted Lay's potato chips and shaking them in a bag with beef flavored ramen noodle seasoning and wasabi powder. I believe it would taste very similar! Of course, nothing will taste quite the same as these. They are amazing!

They have a great blend of salty, slightly sweet, and umami favors with just a hint of heat fro, the wasabi. Perfection!

Meaneor Women's Basic Tee Shirt Loose Fit Pullover Tops Blouse Plus Size Red 3 XL
Offered by Meaneor

4.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Tight, But Beautiful!, June 5, 2016
I love this shirt! I wear a 2X, sometimes 3X, so I bought a 3X. It's a bit snug, so I'm glad I bought the larger size. The fabric is really comfortable, the red color is vibrant. My only complaints are that the back is a bit tight, so it really shows off any bulges you might have back there, and the sleeves are shorter than I expected. Otherwise, it's a really nice shirt and fits really well. Almost perfect, but not quite.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9