Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for Go Blue 99 > Reviews

Browse

Go Blue 99's Profile

Customer Reviews: 615

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Go Blue 99 RSS Feed (Atlanta GA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Delta Children Fancy Toddler Bed, Dark Chocolate
Delta Children Fancy Toddler Bed, Dark Chocolate
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive toddler bed., August 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a good quality toddler bed that comes in at an attractive price point. The unit it easy to assemble, even though we didn’t have prior experience building toddler beds. The color is a nice dark brown that fits in well with our toddler’s bedroom.

Our 2.5 year old enjoys sleeping in here, and while I wish the rails were longer for her safety, that is just a personal preference. I wasn’t previously aware of the Delta brand, but upon more research, it appears they are a big player in the crib industry.

Overall, this is a solid bed that should last a while.

Michigan Wolverines Brand Jordan Elite Player Touch Full Zip Performance Jacket - Heathered Navy
Price: $116.15 - $118.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing track jacket., August 19, 2016
This is one of the top sellers in the new UM Jordan line, and it’s no surprise why. It is a simple track jacket with just the famous block M and the famous Jumpman. The fabric is super soft and comfortable, and I like the multiple pockets on it. Order your normal size, as it’s true to size (it has a slight athletic fit to it).

Babiators Aviator-Style Sunglasses, Galactic Grey Classic Babiators, 0-3 Years
Babiators Aviator-Style Sunglasses, Galactic Grey Classic Babiators, 0-3 Years
Price: Click here to see our price
11 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, and necessary in the sun., August 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have Babiators in white for our 2 year old, so we were happy to get these in Galactic gray. These are high quality sunglasses that bend well, so they are not easily broken. They have the nice Babiators logo on the side also. And if you register the product, you can get a free replacement if they are lost or broken.

Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Blaze and the Monster Machines Transforming R/C Blaze
Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Blaze and the Monster Machines Transforming R/C Blaze
Price: $39.99
6 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great remote controlled car for toddlers., August 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
To be honest, I’m not familiar with the Nickelodeon character Blaze, but I decided to try this item because our 2.5 year old has been obsessed with trucks recently.

There is no assembly required for this, but you do need to put batteries in the remote (batteries are included for the vehicle). From that point on, it’s an easy toy to operate. The remote has just two large buttons- one is for going forward, and one is for reversing at an angle. If you hold down the reverse button long enough, the vehicle transforms between a sports car and a truck.

Our toddler loves this toy as finds it amazing to be able to control a nice sized vehicle. It works well on hardwood floors and low carpet, but will get stuck on thicker rugs.

My only issue is that the vehicle talks when it is operating, and it can get pretty loud. I wish there was a way to mute the sounds but still operate the truck. Overall though, it’s a great introductory remote controlled car/truck.

tasc Performance Men's Carrollton Cadet Bamboo Stripe Print T-Shirt, Medium, Black Heather
Price: $37.60
3 used & new from $37.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish., August 12, 2016
I’ve always loved Tasc products, especially their butter-soft Carrolton tees. Finally they’ve come out in some with stripes, and I picked up two of them. I really love the dark gray one with blue stripes. It is stylish and I can even pull it off wearing it to work.

The light gray one with black stripes is fine, but not as good as the other one. They tend to have tight collars, but you already know that if you’ve ever purchased the solid color Carrolton tees.

Tervis Tumbler, 16-Ounce, Quartz
Tervis Tumbler, 16-Ounce, Quartz
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice color., August 8, 2016
This is a great drink cup and is typical Tervis quality. I really like the dark gray color as it's unique.

iPhone 6 Case, elago® [Glide Limited-Edition][Dark Gray / Royal Blue] - [Mix and Match][Premium Armor][True Fit] - for iPhone 6 Only
Offered by elago design
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality, sturdy case., August 8, 2016
This is a sturdy and high quality phone case. It’s actually a little bulkier and heavier than I thought it would be, but that is not a big deal. It seems to do a nice job protecting the phone during drops. I really like the grippy material, and I like that there are large cut-outs for the side buttons.

I like the two-tone color combination I purchased- the top part is gray and the bottom part is a sky blue color. It makes the phone look unique without looking silly.

The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because some of the paint has already chipped off, even though I’ve only had the case for two months.

simplehuman 15 oz. Square Push Pump, Chrome
simplehuman 15 oz. Square Push Pump, Chrome
Price: $15.99
6 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the touch-free soap dispensers., August 8, 2016
I had a simplehuman sensor soap dispenser for many years. When it worked, I liked the touch-free capability of it. However, it would only work about 75% of the time, and it was very annoying when you wanted soap but nothing would come out. Plus it went through a large quantity of batteries.

I finally tossed it and got this simplehuman push dispenser instead. While it doesn’t have touch-free capability, it does feel good to have something that works 100% of the time. I also like that you can control the amount of soap that comes out by how hard you press it. You can also press it with one hand and the dispenser does not tip over.

Overall, this is a handy, attractive, and inexpensive soap dispenser.

Casdon Little Cook Morphy Richards Kitchen Set
Casdon Little Cook Morphy Richards Kitchen Set
Price: $24.99
15 used & new from $16.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun kitchen set for young kids., August 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice addition to any play kitchen set.

Pros:

- I like the bright red colors.
- The toaster actually pops up the toast. It does take about 20 seconds though.
- You can pour water in the coffee maker.

Cons:
- No major cons.

Our 2 year old toddler enjoys playing with this set. You just need to be careful about the small pieces though- our toddler has tried to chew the bacon.

Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush, Rose Gold
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush, Rose Gold
Price: $189.95
3 used & new from $183.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Comparison of Sonicare Diamond Clean to Oral B 5000, July 15, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I’ve been using an Oral B 5000 electric toothbrush for many years, and have been very happy with it. So I was eager to use this Sonic Care Diamond Clean toothbrush as a comparison. Of course, it’s not exactly a fair comparison as the Sonicare is in a higher price level, so keep that in mind.

BRUSHING PERFORMANCE: This is by far the most important aspect. So while both brands do a fantastic job of cleaning your teeth, I’d have to give a slight edge to the Oral B. Especially when using the Oral B Floss Action brush head, my mouth felt slightly cleaner after the two minute run.

APPEARANCE: The DiamondClean is a better looking model, with a sleek handle and illuminated mode display. The rose gold accents on the handle and charging glass are a nice touch.

CHARGING: The DiamondClean has a cool charging mechanism where you don’t have to touch the handle to the charger. You can place the handle into a glass cup that sits on top of the actual charger. Honestly, it’s not that big of a deal compared to the Oral B physical charging method, but it does look neat. You can also use the glass cup as a mouth rinser, though I’m not sure I would since it holds the brush.

CARRYING CASE: The Oral B has a simple blue plastic case, while the Sonicare has an elegant rose gold case. The great thing about this case is that it has a USB slot that allows you to charge the brush straight from the case. The unit does come with a wall charger for the travel case.

MISC NOTES:
- The Oral B has a red light indicator that lights up when you are brushing with too much pressure. The Sonicare has nothing like this.
- The Oral B comes with a base that has slots for extra brush heads. There is a cover for this base also, so your brush heads don’t get dirty with germs (ideal if you keep your toothbrush near the toilet). While the Sonicare has small plastic tops for the brush heads, there is no logical place to store them. So I just keep them on my bathroom counter, which results in residue stains.
- The Oral B allows you to go over the allotted brush time if you wish to. The Sonicare shuts off automatically depending on what cleaning mode you use.

In the end, both are great options. I like the Oral B 5000 as the value play, and the DiamondClean as the top of the line luxury model.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20