Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for zeus omally > Reviews

Browse

zeus omally's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

zeus omally RSS Feed

SlipToGrip ® Smart Phone Sticky Pad AND Multiple Angle Viewing. Eliminates glare. Use GPS w/phone . Watch movies. WON BEST NEW DESIGN.
Offered by StepNGrip
Price: $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, May 26, 2016
Nice concept, but difficult to get phone to sit at correct angle for viewing.

iRULU Walknbook 10.1 Inch Windows 10 Tablet 32GB, 2 in 1 Convertible Laptop, HD 1280*800 IPS Display, Bluetooth 4.0, Mini HDMI, Detachable Keyboard with Stand(Orange)
20 used & new from $195.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Tougher than a brick. I know, because my hand hurts., September 21, 2015
So I had an Acer laptop before this purchase and I had a rage quit while playing Skyrim and I punched the screen and spiderwebbed the screen. Later, I had another rage quit and smacked my fist on the keyboard which messed up the harddrive and rendered the Acer inoperable. So I bought the iRulu Walknbook as a cheaper replacement. I have been playing Clash of Clans on it(Bluestacks), and I occasionally have rage quits. I have punched this machine extremely hard. Sometimes I have to hold the screen in place while with my left hand while I punch it with my right hand. Despite the abuse, the iRulu tablet did not break and still works great, but I have sore knuckles and think that I may have fractured my pinky finger.
Anyhow, for under 200 dollars, I have to give this machine 5 stars because it is remarkably tough and that is not something you can say about a lot of the fragile electronics equipment manufactured nowadays.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2015 8:26 AM PDT

Spore - Windows XP / Vista / Mac OS X
Spore - Windows XP / Vista / Mac OS X
Offered by TnsDeals
Price: $11.98
36 used & new from $3.20

4.0 out of 5 stars great creator, April 18, 2011
The ability to make customized creatures and spacecraft in this game feels nearly unlimited and this alone makes the game worthwile. Wished the creature stage was longer and more complex, but it was quite enjoyable while it lasted. Hoping the sequel to this game improves the complexity and options of gameplay a bit more, but in the meantime I absolutely love the ease with which one can create.