Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for eric > Reviews

Browse

eric's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

eric RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Thai Iced Tea Mix, Traditional Restaurant Style, 16 oz. (Pack of 2)
Thai Iced Tea Mix, Traditional Restaurant Style, 16 oz. (Pack of 2)
Offered by Kah-Mart
Price: $10.56
10 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing ever., October 3, 2015
DeeeeeeeLishuss. I found the best ratio is equal parts sugar to tea. I usually just follow the directions for water using a LITTLE bit less than it asks for, since the brewing method I use doesn't make it as strong, but keeps it from burning. I base the 1/2 n 1/2 on personal preference. Rolling boil water first, turn off burner, immediately add tea, stir for about a minute, then let it sit till it's room temp stirring every so often. To strain, I use a colander to remove the big chunks and then a screen canister that came w/ my coffee maker to finely filter it. This method takes the longest but it doesn't burn the tea, so no bitterness. It's the best way to do it. There are probably ways of filtering it better though, but I am not buying anything specifically for this. Other ways people have mentioned are faster, but that's the best one. The best drink in the known universe, and is really terrible for you. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. You will put on weight if you drink this as directed. It's incredibly sugary.

AC DC Adapter For Toshiba PA3822U-1ACA Notebook Laptop Charger Power Supply Cord
Offered by YTech key
Price: $9.34
23 used & new from $4.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it said it does. Maybe my buddy's ..., October 3, 2015
Does what it said it does. Maybe my buddy's daughter will stop being so stupidly destructive with her electronics after a week without a laptop.

Rodawgo Soft Mesh No Choke Harness for Small Dogs (Pink, Small)
Rodawgo Soft Mesh No Choke Harness for Small Dogs (Pink, Small)
Offered by RDF Pet Supplies
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a manly harness for your manly dog, October 3, 2015
I have a mini wiener (hehehe) w/ trachea problems. yay overbreeding and fashion-based artificial selection. I did not buy her but she's a fantastic companion, and among the best rescues I've ever owned. Standard collars hurt her little windpipe this is neoprene and soft. Plus it pulls behind her back legs, not that she even needs a leash for the most part. AND it's pink. Great for when I want to walk my 4.5lb dog in public and appear as manly as possible.

Seachem Reef Advantage Calcium 500gram
Seachem Reef Advantage Calcium 500gram
Price: $17.98
9 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than Tums but I don't like the fact that ..., October 3, 2015
Works better than Tums but I don't like the fact that it's so hard to swallow in powder format.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2016 1:19 PM PDT

TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
108 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great router. No need to say more, October 3, 2015
Great router. No need to say more. I get messages on my android devices "Connected to Wifi" every so often though it doesn't seem to interrupt the actual signal when it does this. I could go into specifics, but I've owned a LOT of wifi routers in my life. This is just the best one so far. It'll be very effective for a long time too. If you're in doubt, just buy it. It doesn't need custom firmware. All of the features are fully fleshed out directly out of the box. Thanks TPLINK

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 2-Pack - 6.5 Feet (2 Meters) Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K and Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cables, even better for the money., September 24, 2015
Great cables for the price. Flexible, sturdy, cheap. What else could one ask for? The 2-pack is even color coded so you don't lose track of which is which. Thanks Amazon.

Metra Electronics 70-7903 Wiring Harness for 2001-Up Mazda Vehicles
Metra Electronics 70-7903 Wiring Harness for 2001-Up Mazda Vehicles
Offered by caraudiodistributors
80 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, September 24, 2015
Works great. Match up the colors. Thank you!

Metra 99-7505 Single or Double DIN Installation Multi-Kit for Select 1994-2006 Mazda Vehicles -Black
Offered by A&A Online
87 used & new from $7.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on ALL the vehicles it says it does., September 24, 2015
Do not buy for 2003 mazda tribute. The stock stereo plates and some custom fabrication is needed and I used literally nothing from this kit. There went my money, but it's opened so I cannot send it back. Yay.

Ford, Mercury & Lincoln Factory Radio Stereo Dash Removal Key Tool
Ford, Mercury & Lincoln Factory Radio Stereo Dash Removal Key Tool
Offered by LABREADY
9 used & new from $3.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, September 24, 2015
They suck. You will buy these and then take the whole dash apart, only to realize it'd cost more to ship them back and get a refund than they cost you. Unbelievable. They WILL frustrate and upset you. Youtube videos do NOT help. You pry, pull, tug, and wedge, then POP the stereo comes out seemingly as an act of God, then you familiarize yourself with the stupid mechanisms they chose to implement to secure their radios and learn how unhelpful these tools actually are.

Pyle PLDN74BT 7-Inch Double DIN TFT Motorized Slide-Down Panel Touch Screen
Pyle PLDN74BT 7-Inch Double DIN TFT Motorized Slide-Down Panel Touch Screen
44 used & new from $95.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, terrible, and everywhere in between... all in one device., September 24, 2015
Not bad. Not great, but it's not mine or I would be a bit more adamant about what I wanted to get out of it. My girlfriend loves it, and so will yours if all she wants is a snazzy touchscreen with fun buttons to press.

That being said, very few features have been tested by me personally, but the overall functionality, form, and quality of the unit as a whole is surprisingly good considering the modest price. I bought a Pioneer cutting-edge Bluetooth model with all the bells n whistles for my sports car. It's better to be certain, but I'm embarrassed that it's not as much better as I'd like. Mixtrax is stupid and Pioneer knows it.

Anyway, The pluses are that the touch screen works great. It's very responsive, colorful, and far from horrid. The mechanical aspects of manipulating the CD are also sound, and the thing produces high quality sound from CD's removable media, and any input aside from the tuner. It is also highly customizable from an audio perspective, giving the user full control of a very nice multiband equalizer w 2 customizable preset inputs. It also falls back to the days of old when in the "sound imaging" menu (fancy way of saying balance/fade) where it gives you, honest to God, treble and bass sliders and Loudness toggle. This is a fantastic feature I sincerely wish more developers of these units would notice. It's quick, it's easy, and it allows large-scale changes. VERY handy when you have stock speakers that sorely lack in a particular frequency area or some kind of protection-type DSP is utilized by the vehicle to increase lifespan of the stock speakers at the expense of frequency curve. Really great from an audio perspective. One could not possibly ask for more. It also lets you set the startup wallpaper, with most automotive emblems programmed for easy use. This is actually great. It went in a tribute and has a high-quality mazda symbol during boot up. NOBODY does this for some reason. So cool! The little MIC on the front is pretty good. Not bad at all. I can hear my girl yelling at me and she can listen to me apologize as quietly as I can without making me repeat myself like I would in person. The other Bluetooth functions seem good too, though her iPhone does have problems staying connected. Then again, it's an iPhone. They are riddled with issues most of the time anyway. It works fine w/ my Samsung Galaxy S4 and probably will with anything that doesn't have an apple stamped on the case. And the price. At this price, for the sound editing capabilities to be so good is truly a marvel. They really did a fine job here, and the sliders are very tactile in appearance. Really fun to play with them.

Now the bad, and why it's just okay overall. Navigating this stupid thing is beyond a nightmare. The balance/fade controls are seriously retarded and easy to get off centered, hard to put back without hitting the "Defaults" button, which also resets your Bass/Treble and Loudness settings. There's no center button. Literally nothing about this thing is intuitive. Part of the reason I haven't tested everything. I honestly have no idea what half of the buttons even do. Also, and this might irk people less than it does me. The volume control is hardware only. There's no touchscreen control like on my pioneer. All of the hardware buttons are insanely hard to press and make a very loud, obnoxious click-pop when pressed. Why would they do this? Also the tuner is dumb. It sometimes sets itself to even-numbered frequency divisions, you know, like they have overseas? Probably a software programming foresight. But it only happens when you touch a particular frequency area, like if you just wanted to jump from 92.3 to 106.5 and don't have it auto-programmed already. If you scroll using the (really slow) hardware buttons, no problem. It sticks to the odds like it's supposed to. What... in the actual crap? It's almost laughable. But it's also under 150 dollars. I wouldn't buy it for my cars for the above reasons alone. The tuner is also crackly with only 2 of the normally 10 stations coming in clear. I think it has a digital tuner but...? who knows? It's impossible to navigate the GUI and none of the buttons are remotely representative in icon to their intended functions. If you mess up and accidentally hit a button that looks like a 1/4 circle with a dot in the middle, congrats. You just reverted a screen to its defaults. Now you get to start all over. Feeling like you could have done a better job at designing this thing yet? It's not over, trust me. These are just a few of the glaringly obvious problems. There are many more lying in wait to irritate the daylights out of you. At least it's not Mixtrax though. Thanks for making that almost as annoying Pioneer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5