Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for SavannahGal > Reviews

Browse

SavannahGal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SavannahGal RSS Feed (Savannah, GA United States)

Philips Sonicare Toothbrush e Series Heads Fits: Essence, Xtreme, Elite and Advance - 6 Pack
Offered by Superior Products
Price: $52.56
53 used & new from $45.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Perfectly, February 13, 2016
Since using these brushes, many, many years ago, we have 100% positive results at our twice yearly dental visits. We use Dental Care toothpaste so it might be the combination. When we use other brushes (like on vacation), our mouths do not feel as clean.

Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Lightweight Litter, Fresh Scent 9 Lbs
Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Lightweight Litter, Fresh Scent 9 Lbs
Price: $11.73
19 used & new from $10.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Stinks and clumps fall apart., February 13, 2016
We just got a kitty and purchased this litter. We had kitties years ago and the clumping litter that we used then really clumped. This Arm & Hammer clump and seal clumps and then falls apart along the edges leaving little clumps that fall through the scoop. They are impossible to remove without removing all the litter and these little clumps do not seal in odor. The added fragrance smells strong but allows the urine smell to exist as well. I do not recommend.

Natural Comfort Embossed Microfiber Duvet Cover and Pillow Sham Set, Blue, King
Natural Comfort Embossed Microfiber Duvet Cover and Pillow Sham Set, Blue, King
Price: $52.85
2 used & new from $52.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a teenage boy's room., December 12, 2013
I purchased this set while doing a surprise redecorating project for my teenage son. It is really difficult to find bedding that teenage boys like and their mothers can live with. This set with its slight croc embossing is perfect. It also has satin trim along the seams. I purchased a second set to make sure it survives any stain or laundry mishaps. I haven't washed the set yet but I will say it ironed to perfection. . . a plus for a anti wrinkle fanatic. The blue color is a dark teal that matches the Glidden paint color Carribean Sea GLB02. . . the color I used as an accent wall in the room.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than I expected, October 20, 2011
I was amazed by the detail of this costume. Everything is finished nicely and there is lots of beautiful trim on every piece. It has layer upon layer of decorative trim and the proportions are great. It was also shipped very quickly -- shipped the day after I ordered it and I received it in two days. My 8 year old son who never wants to dress up like the costumes you can find in your average Halloween store was crazy about this one. He said it was very comfortable and he is crazy about the cobra on the headpiece. It has rhinestone ruby eyes and a red tongue. The picture doesn't do it justice. There is no plastic or vinyl anywhere on this costume and all the closures are substantial velcro squares.

Magic Complete Stainless Steel Cleaning Cloths, 30-Count (Pack of 6)
Magic Complete Stainless Steel Cleaning Cloths, 30-Count (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars Streaks Galore, June 2, 2011
I had to chime in on this product. The fact that the label says "streak free shine" is very amusing. It leaves very large visible streaks. I tried rubbing hard and then gently. Nothing worked. It did remove finger prints but left something much more visible in their place.

PUGG 4 Footer Portable Training Goal (One Goal & Bag)
PUGG 4 Footer Portable Training Goal (One Goal & Bag)
Price: $35.95
9 used & new from $26.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this one, December 28, 2010
This review is from: 4 ft. PUGG Soccer Goals (Sports)
This is the goal used by my 7 year old's soccer academy. I purchased it for our yard and it has been perfect. My son puts it out in the yard by himself when he wants to practice or play with his friends. It has held up over one year and stays out in the weather most of the time. It has also held up against several rambunctious boys. I would absolutely repurchase. An added use??? I rake leaves into the back of the goal, fold it with one end in a bag, and let the leaves fall effortlessly into the leaf bag. Makes leaf raking a much easier task.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2013 7:35 AM PDT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars "Streak Free Shine" leaves streaks, December 28, 2010
I purchased these to grab when I don't want to go downstairs to the kitchen to get paper towels, etc. In a nutshell, they leave streaks. They do clean windows/mirrors but they leave a film that shows in the form of streaks. If you follow up with a paper towel or lint free cloth, you can eventually get the streaks off. They also feel too dry right out of the container. . . even a new container.

JumpStart Advanced Premium Kindergarten [Old Version]
JumpStart Advanced Premium Kindergarten [Old Version]
11 used & new from $5.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Must pay monthly to make child happy, November 4, 2009
This game is a scam. I have a twelve year old who had all the JumpStart games as a young child. We loved them. This game isn't even in the same league. The parental controls are cumbersome and do not link well with the game. The game doesn't appear to me to be nearly as educational. The most outrageous part is that my younger child begs every time he plays to become a member so he can "play the good parts." The monthly membership is [...] per month. I'm uninstalling this game and considering this a $30 lesson. I won't even give it away because I don't want other parents to be in the same boat.