Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for J. Brutto > Reviews

Browse

J. Brutto's Profile

Customer Reviews: 124

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Brutto "~ RevOf11" RSS Feed (Macungie, PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Grover W10 Metal Slide Whistle
Grover W10 Metal Slide Whistle
Price: $10.99
8 used & new from $9.34

5.0 out of 5 stars oddly fantastic, July 18, 2016
I love it - it's actually excellent quality.
My coworkers and my wife hate it because I don't put it down.

Exactly what I wanted.

Yuasa YTZ14S Battery
Yuasa YTZ14S Battery
Price: $144.29
62 used & new from $133.32

4.0 out of 5 stars expensive - but still great, July 18, 2016
This review is from: Yuasa YTZ14S Battery (Automotive)
Expensive as hell. However - it is a great battery. I have this in my 2010 Honda Fury from the beginning and have not had a single problem with it. As always, you should get a battery tender to keep it fresh, but it lasted a whole winter when I accidentally kicked mine out in the third year of having it in my motorcycle.

After 6 years I initially replaced it with something of lesser quality and had problems within 3 months. After putting in a new one of this same model I haven't had a problem and actually went through and replaced other batteries in my arsenal with the same brand with excellent results.

It's expensive, but it's worth it - after all, you do not replace batteries often when they are of this quality.

simplehuman Butterfly Step Trash Can, Stainless Steel, 45 L / 11.9 Gal
simplehuman Butterfly Step Trash Can, Stainless Steel, 45 L / 11.9 Gal
Price: $159.99
20 used & new from $158.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm amazed I'm writing a review for this at all, which should say a lot., July 18, 2016
Excellent trash can. I know it's expensive, but it is absolutely worth it. This was a long time coming and we should have gotten this much, much earlier. The ease of pulling out the trash thanks to the aeration provided on the interior makes it a no-struggle, no-effort to remove the bag even if it is packed tightly.

This is MUST HAVE and the ONLY trash can I would ever actually spend this kind of money on.

No smell, easy to clean, the upward-opening top is something EVERY trash can should have. Do not waste your money on anything else. I don't care if you have to save for a couple months to buy this - it is a MUST HAVE. I cannot believe it took the world this long to produce such a wonderful, simplistic design for this.

I'm amazed I'm writing a review for this at all, which should say a lot.

Tabletote Plus Portable Compact Lightweight Adjustable Height Laptop Notebook Computer Stand
Offered by TABLETOTE
Price: $79.99
3 used & new from $21.69

4.0 out of 5 stars even more than i hoped for!, July 18, 2016
This is exactly what I had hoped for. The price is dead on and it has survived visits to office buildings as well as serving as an outdoor desk for me while working on client software directly in the field. I like it to the point where I am going to order a back-up and have gotten many complements on it when I have let my clients and friends use it in on the go.

For all that abuse and that it hasn't had a single problem, it's a great price.

Bluetooth Headset, FRiEQ® Noise Canceling Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Microphone - Multipoint Capabilities and 30 Hours of Talk Time - Best Bluetooth for iPhone 6 / 5s / 4 / 4s, LG, Sony, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Trucker and All Bluetooth Enabled Devices
Offered by LowerPriceUSA
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good multi-hour comfort, excellent background noise reduction, July 18, 2016
I cannot speak highly enough of this headset. As a Software Architect and contractor who works remotely most of the time, I got this so I could stop using speakerphone and holding the headset. Spending 5 to 10 hours every day on the phone since I got it has actually been CLEAR AND PAINLESS.

Using two phones, two laptops and a computer - I can connect them 2 at a time and take calls and run presentations with ease without having to worry about ANYTHING.

The best thing is that I have whiny cats and my neighbors have EXTREMELY loud dogs - even when they are at their worst no one can hear them on my conference calls! In the past I have been asked to mute, had to lock myself in in my bathroom, etc. to avoid the sound. Not once have people asked me about this since I have been using this headset.

As with any headset I usually add some padding of my own. For the price this is an ABSOLUTE STEAL. Phenomenal price for the quality of the product.

The only thing that would make this better is if the ear piece had the same comfort of my Skullcandy Aviator headphones. However, this was significantly cheaper than those - so I am not complaining.

Samyang Ramen / Spicy Chicken Roasted Noodles 140g(Pack of 5)
Samyang Ramen / Spicy Chicken Roasted Noodles 140g(Pack of 5)
Offered by Sky Outlet Mall
Price: $11.37
22 used & new from $10.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Just not for me..., January 13, 2016
Too much like regular Ramen for me and not really that spicy.

Walls Men's 100% Cotton Coveralls  Khaki 44
Walls Men's 100% Cotton Coveralls Khaki 44
Offered by Silberman's Workwear
Price: $37.05
7 used & new from $36.05

4.0 out of 5 stars not just by waist size, November 19, 2015
Great coveralls - but you need to order it at least 2 sizes larger than you think.
You need to keep in mind (especially if you are muscular or have a gut) that you cannot just go by waist size.

Star Wars: Battlefront - Deluxe Edition - Xbox One
Star Wars: Battlefront - Deluxe Edition - Xbox One
91 used & new from $19.41

2.0 out of 5 stars only for hard-core star wars fans - otherwise a below-average fps, November 19, 2015
Just another FPS. The only thing that really makes this a decent title is that it is Star Wars.
If this was not skinned like it is there would be absolutely no reason to play.

Bandai Tamashii Nations S.H. Figuarts Harley Quinn "Injustice Ver." Action Figure
Price: $47.99
88 used & new from $36.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it looks like. Unfortunately the companion joker is incredibly ugly, September 17, 2015
YAY! Exactly what it looks like. Unfortunately the companion joker is incredibly ugly.

Halo Theme (Mjolnir Mix)
Halo Theme (Mjolnir Mix)
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars eh, September 17, 2015
Eh. Grabbed to use as background for a demo, isn't a great song and isn't something that gets recognized. The song itself is "just another" with no real bang for the buck.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13