Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for 777JC777 > Reviews

Browse

777JC777's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

777JC777 RSS Feed

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - PlayStation 3
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - PlayStation 3
Offered by AMZ Prime
Price: $17.32
132 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the bashing, November 23, 2014
the game is not that bad, like many would have you believe. there are a couple of framerate issues that can, and will, be corrected by the game being patched, thus why updates are made. the game was purposely made slightly lower on ps3/360, as far as graphic fidelity goes. This was to get more attention on ps4/xbox one. The ps3/360 were and are capable of handling this game, so dont buy into the hype that the consoles are inferior, its all about marketing. there are many ps3/360 games that outshine the graphic fidelity of current ps4/xbox one games. This games nemesis system did not take a huge hit like monolith said either, for ps3/360. The system is nearly identical with the exception of having a couple less warchief character models (big whoop). The game accomplishes the same thing it does on ps4/xbox one. Dont let the bad video uploads, or snobbish cry of those deceived by lighting parlor tricks detour you away from a still great gaming experience. This game is still good, no game is perfect, stop the hate, give mordor on ps3/360 a try. p.s. if you actually visit the website for the game: www.shadowofmordor.com , monolith explains in the community forums that the game was rushed out, and enough time wasn't given for quality like they originally wanted. It was rushed by consumer demand, and supply for money making purposes. They are going to try all they can to correct issues with patches. This game will be, and is fine... it's not like its superman64

DuckTales - Remastered PS3 - PlayStation 3
DuckTales - Remastered PS3 - PlayStation 3
Price: $13.25
99 used & new from $9.76

5.0 out of 5 stars It's back and just as good as the original!!!, November 24, 2013
Great remake of the prized original! Nice cell shading and great HD back drop, make this a must have for fans of the original, and new comers alike. If you are a fan of side scrollers, and ducktales especially, this is a must have to your collection. You could download this game via the playstation network,wii-u online thru nintendo, or xbox live for $14.99, or buy the actual disc based version in most stores for $19.99, either way your in for a treat, ducktales, wooo-hooo!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2013 11:19 PM PST

Women's Flared Denim Skirt with Belt (Also Available in Plus Sizes)
Women's Flared Denim Skirt with Belt (Also Available in Plus Sizes)

5.0 out of 5 stars great skirt, nicely made., December 13, 2012
This is a great skirt. The material is a stretchy type denim, with a belt made into it to tighten it. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice, casual skirt. It can be worn with just about any top, and is great for yourself or a gift for someone else. Great skirt, 2 thumbs up in my book.

caseen Retro Plaid Book Case for Amazon Kindle Touch-Pink
caseen Retro Plaid Book Case for Amazon Kindle Touch-Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely designed kindle case, May 14, 2012
I purchased this as a gift to go along with the kindle touch I purchased my spouse. When I received the package, I noticed that it offered ventilation holes (which is a plus, because alot of them do not), and keeps the kindle snuggly sitted in the case, it also provides great overall protection if dropped,from light/mid damage, if closed of course. I liked the clasp case over the zipped ones, its easier open, and it also has a spot where you can store a stylus (which is not included, so please ignore the picture), and cards (i.e debit/credit card, ids) if wanted, and has a a nice designed opening for the on/off switch, and usb mini port. The opening for the home button doesn't cover it up, or get in the way either. The overall design is great, it doesn't feel plastic, its very smooth to the touch. It has a nice appearance, and light in weight overall, and feels like an expensive case, but for a lower price. My spouse loves it.

Ozeri Kandle II Reading Light in Black -- Designed for the Amazon Kindle fits latest generation Kindle and all models, and other eBook readers

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of light, in a small package., May 14, 2012
I previously purchased a GE booklight from the local wal-mart, so that my spouse could read books in bed, only to be dissapointed at the amount of light actually shed over the pages due to the fact that the light was only aimed in one direction, and not adjustable. My mistake in not checking to see if the light was adjustable, or multi-directional. But it was supposed to be a book light, who would have thought it wouldn't light the whole page? But I searched high and low and ran across the kandle by ozeri, I was skeptical at first, but I eventually purchased it. Upon receiving it, and inserting the batteries (yes it does run off batteries), I noticed it has several degrees of articulation, and has multiple luminating settings. It also folds down to a nice compact size, and comes with a nice carrying cloth case, nice touch. It is very light in weight, and fits unto any book, or e-reader for that matter. It feels like there is no added weight when applied to your selected reading pleasure. Great overall performance so far, and I plan on purchasing a 2nd one, for the quality and price, I can't complain. If there was any complaints it would have to be that it isn't offered in various colors, but then again, that would just be nagging, the black one i purchased suits just fine, purchasing the white next.

Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated
Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated
by Cathy Burns
11 used & new from $78.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, October 15, 2011
Greatly researched information. Alot of which I already knew, but alot I didn't, I cross referenced for confirmation, and its right on the money. Alot of others would have you believe its just garbage, and reaching, but trust me its far from it. People will do and say anything to hide the truth from you, trust me, if this stuff wasn't true a few masons and eastern stars I have ran into lately and saw me reading it, wouldn't have questioned me about why I was reading this book. Great info!

Mormonism Masonry and Godhood
Mormonism Masonry and Godhood
by Cathy Burns
Price: $6.95
30 used & new from $2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Truth, October 15, 2011
Sad thing about life, is that noone wants to hear what they may be doing is wrong. Especially when they enjoy doing it. Its so funny how the truth lies right in our face, and we are so ready to ignore it, its laughable. But then again, the best way to hide the truth is to lay it in front of you. Open your eyes, let him who have an ear, let him hear sound doctrine, why do we so readily run to foolishness, and after the lust of our hearts. Is the word of man that much more meaningful than the words of God? Our own selfish desires are what pushes us to make such foolish and poor decisions as listening to the foolishness that satan pushes to demean God, our Father. Stop allowing this deceitful being to be your master, and start "PRAISING" the only One worthy of our praise. We cannot become gods, we didn't always exist, and God the Father, was never a man, while this book may not be extreme into detail, the author does what the book is intended to do, inform. People always want to run to their own lust and sin, as their father satan wants, I hope you and your father have fun while you can.