Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer "lit lover" RSS Feed (Delaware)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Good Mistress: A BWWM Billionaire Romance
The Good Mistress: A BWWM Billionaire Romance

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, March 3, 2016
This book started off strong but started to fizzle out. The writer made the storyline much more complicated than it needed to be and that's where she lost me. It was quite confusing at times and extremely repetitive with constant references to her former job, the mother & child in Somalia and how Blake smelled of some type of bourbon. I like to finish what I start and I couldn't get through this fast enough.

Bombshell: A BWWM Billionaire Amnesia Romance Suspense Novel
Bombshell: A BWWM Billionaire Amnesia Romance Suspense Novel

1.0 out of 5 stars Duped by the warning and 5 star reviews, October 18, 2015
This book didn't do it for me. I expected suspense and romance but it didn't deliver. I struggled to finish this book. There were too many grammatical errors; for example "women" was used instead of "woman" on several occasions, sentences were repeated, words were misspelled, etc. The story moved way too fast for my taste. The main characters fell in love within days and they didn't even know each other due to Bombshell's amnesia. Speaking of Bombshell - I thought it was ridiculous to keep calling her that. Merrick was not interesting at all and he was a straight up crybaby.

Dipping Into Sin 2: Dipping Deeper Into Sin
Dipping Into Sin 2: Dipping Deeper Into Sin
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, August 9, 2015
Like many others, I was anxiously awaiting part 2 but was extremely disappointed and at times confused. This book was all over the place; some chapters seemed out of order and some information was just missing. There was a set up for part 3 but I won't be looking out for it.

A Love Like This: BWWM Romance
A Love Like This: BWWM Romance
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny & fast read (3.5 stars), February 17, 2015
I read this in a few hours on a snow day. It was an interesting, funny, light read; more comedy than romance. Ali and Merit definitely had chemistry. For a short book, I was a little annoyed by the switch in POV between Ali & Merit because it was repetitive at times. Some of the supporting characters were good for laughs, like Jason and especially Ali's mom. This book ended on a cliffhanger so I'll read part two when it's released.

Games Divas Play (A Diva Mystery Novel)
Games Divas Play (A Diva Mystery Novel)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, January 19, 2015
I really enjoyed Games Divas Play. It was a real page turner with lots of suspense & intrigue. The plot was clever, well crafted and original. Very refreshing change from my usual reading. Also this was well-edited and not full of grammatical errors. I look forward to reading more from Angela Burt-Murray.

Where the Heart is (Interracial with Baby) (BWWM)
Where the Heart is (Interracial with Baby) (BWWM)
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Stickler for details (spoilerish), January 9, 2015
What an abrupt ending to a story that seemed to drag on. I'm a stickler for story details and didn't connect with Simon & Jamie because they seemed more mature as teenagers than they did as adults. Since when do teenagers decide to save their friendship by having sex instead of being exclusive? Simon & Jamie were a little too immature to have a baby and for Simon to be a doctor I thought it odd that he didn't ask any specific details about the condition of Jamie's mom's who was supposedly dying of cancer, but could find the energy for holiday entertaining and shopping. Perhaps it would have been more realistic if Simon had another profession because he didn't ask questions about her first OB appointment. Lastly, there were quite a few grammatical errors; so many that I started highlighting them.

Ipow Enhanced Professional Four Spring Sport Breathable Patella Knee Compression Sleeve Wrap Support Brace Cap Stabilizer Protector,adjustable Size (up to 18")

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful smell, January 7, 2015
The brace was sent wrapped in cellophane; no box or real packaging so I'm not sure if I received the correct product. As soon as I opened it I was overwhelmed by a strong chemical odor. It's so severe that I still smell it after moving it to another room. I'm just giving two stars for now and will update my review when the smell wears off and I'm able to use it.

Mended
Mended

3.0 out of 5 stars Mended, December 1, 2014
This review is from: Mended (Kindle Edition)
I read the extended version of Mended and it seemed to go on a little longer than necessary. I'm not sure what changes were made by the author since the original version was released but some of the discussions between Kassie and Tim were repetitive, such as discussions about her marriage and her childhood. There were a number of grammatical errors which seemed to increase in frequency as the book went on (and on). I initially liked where the relationship between Tim and Kassie was going, including the animosity & tension between them but once they got together they became less interesting in my opinion.

Fire HD 7 Tablet, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Fire HD 7 Tablet, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
12 used & new from $66.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as earlier versions, November 30, 2014
This is my 3rd Kindle Fire and I'm not impressed by this model at all. I did my homework before buying and narrowed my options down to the HDX and the HD 7. Based on the reviews and the fact that the HD 7 was recently released, I decided on the HD 7. Right out of the box I found it to be much slower than earlier models, plus it had several glitches and bugs, such as frequent freezing, not going to the last page read on books, shutdown of apps and failure to link to websites within email and apps. I tried a few fixes suggested by Kindle Help but eventually replaced the device within a month of purchase. Fortunately Amazon has good customer service so I was able to get a replacement within two days. The replacement is better but still seems a bit slow and the whole experience has soured me on the device. There was a time when I wouldn't leave home without my Kindle so I am somewhat disappointed. If I was new to Kindle this would be a minor annoyance but at this price point I suppose it is what it is.

ABC
ABC
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars App not compatible with 2014 Kindle Fire HD?, October 15, 2014
This review is from: ABC (App)
I just replaced my old Kindle with this year's model and I'm disappointed that the Watch ABC app is not compatible with the new Kindle. That makes no sense to me but until someone fixes it I guess I won't be catching up on shows I missed, unless I watch on demand and no more live tv when I'm away from home.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7