Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School
Profile for mayfairwitch > Reviews

Browse

mayfairwitch's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mayfairwitch RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Playgirl Satin Long Overbust Full Steel Boned Lace Overlay Corset 28" Brown
Playgirl Satin Long Overbust Full Steel Boned Lace Overlay Corset 28" Brown
Offered by True Corset USA
Price: $155.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is THE corset!, October 6, 2013
Arrived before estimated date in perfect condition. I loved it the minute I saw it, it is way more gorgeus than depicted. My waist is 34 inches so I ordered a size 28 as recommended and it fits like custom made. Is pretty comfortable once you get used to it (aboout 5 minutes to me). And not so hard to put on and take off, though it takes practice.
The best of all was the look on my boyfriend's face when he saw me wearing it.
Would totally recommend it and I'm planning to buy from the same brand and seller again.

PLAYGIRL LABEL Long Black Taffeta Overbust Full Steel Boned Waist Trainer Corset
Offered by True Corset USA
Price: $140.00 - $170.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, October 6, 2013
It is exactly as seen on the pictures and it fits like that as well. My boyfriend gladly helped me to put it on several times and insisted to go out with me wearing it. I got compliments and stares all night. On the negative side one of the metal hooks bended after first use but I could fix it with a pair of pliers and a lot of care. It is relatively comfortable but takes some time and practice to use a public toilet with it. And thou I'm a very busty woman (40DD) for some reason I have not been able to make it fit tightly in the chest. But that is probably due to my lack of experience in corsets.
I'm very happy with this corset, you could wear it as a sexy top or under regular clothes. The sizing is totally reliable. And it really creates that hourglass figure we all want. I'm saving to buy me more in other colors!

California Costumes Silver Screen Sinsation Adult Costume
California Costumes Silver Screen Sinsation Adult Costume
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheaper than what it actually costs, September 28, 2012
I just got it today and the underwire on the chest part was showing. The fabric is ok but I'm not crazy about it. The color is gorgeus and it looks fantastic on pictures though.
Size is almost accurate, I'm 5.41 tall, weight 140 lbs and my cup size is 38D so I ordered a large and it fits perfectly. The slit is really high but not high enough to show your underwear, I think it looks good. The dress is really long, even with high heels it is floor-lenght (I also like that).
Another negative thing is the back zipper, it looks bumpy when it's closed.
So I'm planning to make some alterations to it. Like someone else said, is a good option if you have the time to alter it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy gloves, September 28, 2012
Bought them for a Jessica Rabbit costume. Arrived before expected and in excellent condition. The fabric looks so classy and sophisticated and they feel that way too. I have very long fingers (size 7 in surgical gloves) but they fit perfectly. The length is just above the elbow and they don't fall off. I just love these gloves, I'm thinking now to get a pair in black.

Electromaster Red Rubberized Snap-On Hard Skin Case Cover for Ipod Touch 2nd and 3rd Generation 2g 3g 2 3 8gb 16gb 32gb 64gb New

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 13, 2012
I totally agree the picture does not justice to this cover! It's a beautiful shade of red with a metallic look. I took the advice and put a screen protector before because it is really hard to take off. Now I don't have plans to take it off, I love it and my Ipod looks different. It arrived on time and in perfect conditions and only costed less than 6 bucks! I've seen ugly things for 20 bucks and more and not compatible with my old Ipod. Very very very happy with this purchase!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Men Magnet, March 13, 2012
It fits just like in the picture, I'm a 38D and it looks great. Used it for my boyfriend and he loved it. I also wore it with jeans and a black top for a rock concert and got a lot of stares and compliments. It also looks great with a mini skirt and a black top. I would buy it in another colors if available!

Coquette Wet Look Thigh High Stockings-Women's One Size/X-Large, Black
Coquette Wet Look Thigh High Stockings-Women's One Size/X-Large, Black
Price: $13.05
25 used & new from $10.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy!, March 13, 2012
I agree with the other costumer, they tend to slip off your thighs, I would recommend always wear a garter. Apart from that they're so sexy! I got a lot of compliments wearing these both from men and women.

E.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner (Black) elf - 3 Pack Value
E.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner (Black) elf - 3 Pack Value
Offered by cosmeticbeautyplace
Price: $15.40
5 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 13, 2012
Arrived on time. Easy to apply, smudge-proof, tear and sweat proof, what else can I say? I just love this eyeliner and I was a Lancome liquid eyeliner junkie. This one is almost as good but tenfold cheaper! I'll use this on a daily basis and reserve the expensive one for special occasions.

68" Velvet Hooded Cape Costume Accessory - Standard - Chest Size 33-45
68" Velvet Hooded Cape Costume Accessory - Standard - Chest Size 33-45
Offered by A Bunch of Fun
Price: $26.06
2 used & new from $26.06

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, November 2, 2011
I bought it last year as a part of my halloween costume. After being stored for 365 days it was like brand new. Didn't even had to wash it! I lended it to a coworker and he used with an orc's mask and looked great. Then next day one of my friends wore it with a jason's mask and that worked too. It's durable, looks great, works with a lot of different costumes and it's not expensive at all. I highly recommend it, you'll use it for years.

Beistle 50494 Adult Hula Set
Beistle 50494 Adult Hula Set
Offered by Costumes and Birthday in a Box
Price: $10.17
14 used & new from $9.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, November 2, 2011
I ordered this for my 12 yrs. old daughter and she wore it for halloween. The skirt is almost see-through and the top is really small. I made her wear skin-color top and leggins and then it looked great and appropriate for a girl of 12. She had a blast and a different costume (most of the girls were witches or vampires) and for the price I think it was well worth!

Page: 1 | 2