Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for Kristin J > Reviews

Browse

Kristin J's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kristin J RSS Feed

Level Terrain FlipBelt Waist Pouch, Black, X-Large/35"-38"
Level Terrain FlipBelt Waist Pouch, Black, X-Large/35"-38"
Price: $28.99
8 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product so much I'd give it more stars ..., August 9, 2016
I love this product so much I'd give it more stars if I could! I had to have surgery in May of this year and wish I had had this during my recovery period when doing my shorter walks, would have made life so much easier. I have gained a little bit of weight since surgery and am trying to get back to the weight I was pre surgery so this is helping me in my walks. I can't wait to be able to wear it when I go to the gym as I used to have to set my phone down when using weight machines, such a pain! The only issue I have is that the size I got may not fit me for long as I get back to my pre surgery weight so I may end up having to order another one.

Floppy Ears Design USB Rechargeable LED Light-Up Safety Neck Loop, One Size fits dogs 13" to 24", Orange
Price: $13.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for dark color dogs, December 4, 2014
We got this as we have a 1 1/2 year old black lab/great dane mix. It goes without saying that he is a rather large dog. He sometimes gets away from us at night and we were scared he would end up getting hit by a car because no one would see him. We usually put it on the fast blink and you can see him from far away, it's great! We have had the product for a few weeks now and have only had to recharge it once. The ability to recharge it was a huge selling point for us! We also didn't have to change the size at all, and it is easy to just slip over his head, and he doesn't mind it at all (we call it his necklace).

Cars 2: The Video Game - Nintendo Wii
Cars 2: The Video Game - Nintendo Wii
Offered by NYC Electronics
Price: $22.12
63 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars son loves it, July 18, 2011
I received this game for being a bzz agent. I just received in on Saturday and my son was asking to play it nonstop, he was so excited! He was finally able to play it on Sunday and didn't want to stop. He is now playing it as I speak, while talking to the tv. He absolutely loves it (more so than the first Cars game). I asked him how many stars he would give it and he said definitely 5!!! He has played as Lightning, Finn McMissile, Luigi, Francisco, Mater, and I have no idea who else. He is having a ball with the races and being able to shoot at things with his missiles and use his turbo power ups. I've really never seen him have more fun playing a video game than this one!

We didn't even consider using the nunchuk for the game, just grabbed one of the wheels we have from mariocart and put the remote in there. So far he hasn't had any problems being able to operate on the various courses.