Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now
Profile for Kepela > Reviews

Browse

Kepela's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1159

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kepela "kepela" RSS Feed (Chatsworth, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lights & Sounds Trike
Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lights & Sounds Trike
Price: $56.99
3 used & new from $56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher Price Turtle Trike, August 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My son the expert assembler, had this together in about 20 minutes and it's perfect. No problems with anything falling off. My granddaughter is not quite two year old so her feet don't yet reach both peddles. She still loves sitting on it and playing with all the noise buttons. There is one that says left turn and one right turn and the associated lights blink. There is a horn and a button that turns on the radio ( playes a song). My older grandson had one and loved it for years. It's cute and I know it will get s lot of use for many years. She loves it now, and when she learns to use it fully she's going to love it even more. It was my grandsons favorite for years. This turtle version is perfect for girls or boys. I would definitely recommend it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Let's Get Ready Sink
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Let's Get Ready Sink
Price: $26.97
5 used & new from $26.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher Price sink and mirror, August 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This was a huge hit with my nearly two year old. She loves washing her hands, brushing her teeth and hair. I have to admit I didn't expect it to be such a success. She just loves it, she feels so grown up. It's really cute. Highly recommended!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fisher-Price - Disney Minnie Mouse - Bloomin' Bows Minnie
Fisher-Price - Disney Minnie Mouse - Bloomin' Bows Minnie
Price: $24.99
7 used & new from $21.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney Minnie Mouse With Bloomin' Bows, August 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is hard plastic, so it's fun but not cuddly. My two year old loves it to pieces. The button on the hand is the main activity button. You press it to make mini talking, singing, light up, or turn off. She comes with a purse and a flower wand that is used to transform the bows on her shoes and neck to light up flowers. It is battery operated but comes with the battery. It seem pretty durable and it is really cute. Would make a great gift.

Gear Force Horsepower Freightliner Semi Playset
Gear Force Horsepower Freightliner Semi Playset
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Gear Force Horsepower Freightliner Semi Playset, August 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a large well made truck with lots of accessories. My boy is only two years old, so we put some of the smaller accessories away for later, like the gas can. But he loves the truck. The back opens and there is room for other gear force sets, or your own things to be transported. Budah a button and it lights up and make sounds. It comes with three AAA batteries, which last a long time. It's a very impressive looking play set and would make a great gift. I think the perfect age would be between 3+ and 5

Vanity Fair Women's Flattering Lift Full Figure Underwire Bra 76212, Rose Beige, 42DD
Price: $28.00
4 used & new from $28.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Vanity Fair Lift Full a Figure Bra, August 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Unlike the picture, I find this bra pushes me more in and together, rather than up. It's also padded quite wide. It is very comfortable, doesn't cut under arms or irritate at the hooks. It doesn't ride up or create back bulges. It's nice and low so I can wear a scup tee and it doesn't show. The straps adjust from the top so they are easier to reach. The straps are comfortable and fond cut or slip. Not crazy about how it shapes the girls, but it's definitely a bra I can wear all day comfortably.

Fruit of the Loom Big Boys' White Crew Tee , White, Medium (Pack of 5)
Fruit of the Loom Big Boys' White Crew Tee , White, Medium (Pack of 5)
Price: $10.99
7 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom Crew Tee, August 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was really confused about the sizing on these, but the big boys medium is 10/12 and exactly the size I hoped it would be. These are nice soft medium weight tees, perfect for wearing alone or under another shirt. My nearly 10 year old likes to use them in place of pajama tops. They are long on him but not too large in the shoulder. He's average hight and on the slight side of average weight. Excellent quality, but I expected that from Fruit of the Loom. Can't go wrong with these tees.

Matchbox Elite Rescue Squid Marine Boat
Matchbox Elite Rescue Squid Marine Boat
Price: $39.99
8 used & new from $25.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Matchbook rescue marine boat, August 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not sure why one reviewer said this wasn't good in the bath tub because my 4 year old loves it in the tub. There is lots to do with this set, it comes with a bunch of fun toys, sub, octopus, a couple squirting accessories. I bathe my two and four year guys together and they play together. It uses imagination, and my boys have plenty of that. I like that this helps stimulate their imagination and doesn't require batteries. It an extra plus that they can also play with this in their bedroom, and add their other matchbook cars.
It's durable, lots of compartments and moving parts. Definitely recommend

Barbie Spin Art Designer with Doll, Brunette
Barbie Spin Art Designer with Doll, Brunette
Price: $28.88
19 used & new from $25.13

3.0 out of 5 stars Barbie spin art dress designer, August 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's a basic Barbie with three slightly different style dresses and a pair of black boots. There is a form to put the dress on that is to be painted, then it goes into the spinner. You push on a little knob to get the dress spinning then add drops of paint through tiny holes in the top. It creates a kind of tie dye look pattern. Then Barbie can wear the designed dress. I like that it's all manual, no batteries, and the dresses are washable and reusable. But you can't really draw and create your own design. I just think, compared to the cute Barbie sets I've purchased, thus is a bit to expensive for what you get. It is cute and the girls love it, so I'm glad they were able to get it.

Lee Boys' Sport X-Treme Comfort Slim Jean, Bruiser, 10 Regular
Lee Boys' Sport X-Treme Comfort Slim Jean, Bruiser, 10 Regular
Price: $24.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Lee X-treme comfort slim jeans, August 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I thought these would have an adjustable waist or at least a skinny elastic waist, but not do. It does have a rubbery slightly stretchy liner inside the waist, I think mostly to keep the waist from slipping down. But the waist is still to large for my 9 1/2 year old who is on the light side of average. On the positive side, the waist is better than many other non adjustable jeans, so he will grow into theses and be able to wear them without a belt.
These are heavy, soft material that feels like it will hold up to his extremely active lifestyle.

Adidas Team Issue Duffel Bag, Onyx, Medium
Adidas Team Issue Duffel Bag, Onyx, Medium
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas Duffel bag, August 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got the medium bag, perfect for my nearly 10 year old. He swims and packs cloths, shoes, sunscreen, goggles, towel and heavens knows what else.
There are lots of pockets of different sizes, a wallet size one in the main section, a key hock in the large front pocket, and one of the side pockets expands into the center section for shoes or wet cloths, to keep them separate from cloths in the main section. There is a removable shoulder strap as well as the typical double hand carry straps. It's light weight, water resistant and holds everything he needs with room to spare.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20