Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM
Profile for NotBob > Reviews

Browse

NotBob's Profile

Customer Reviews: 85

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NotBob RSS Feed (way up north)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Galiva Men's Cotton ExtraSoft Crew Cushion Socks - 3 Pairs, Large, Grey
Galiva Men's Cotton ExtraSoft Crew Cushion Socks - 3 Pairs, Large, Grey
Offered by Galiva Direct
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very long socks, June 23, 2016
These are some of the most comfortable socks I have owned. Not as tight as most I have purchased in the past few years. Not too thin or thick, and not hot on my feet. They would have deserved a 5 star rating, but they are not crew length, they are over-the-calf, come almost to my knees, and I am tall with a 36" inseam. I am ordering three in medium and will update.

OXO Good Grips POP  Square 4/5-Quart Storage Container
OXO Good Grips POP Square 4/5-Quart Storage Container
Price: $10.95
7 used & new from $9.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Not airtight, June 19, 2016
I bought this for brown sugar. The lid stays on securely with a push of the button, but after 24 hours, the brown sugar was a brick. I emptied it and filled about half way with water. Again, the lid locks securely. Turning it upside down, the water runs out in a few seconds. Nice containers, but nowhere near airtight.

AcuRite Lightning Detector
AcuRite Lightning Detector
Offered by Wind & Weather
Price: $49.95
2 used & new from $49.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your $$, May 29, 2016
This review is from: AcuRite Lightning Detector
All I can do is agree with the other reviews. It constantly beeps and says to relocate, no strikes, while lightning is all around me,,, junk. Why should it constantly alert that their are NO STRIKES!(relocate)

CPR V5000 Call Blocker
CPR V5000 Call Blocker
Offered by Call Blocker
Price: $149.99
3 used & new from $85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, May 26, 2016
This call blocker works great. I am a day sleeper and was getting about four calls a day. Right out of the box the calls were fewer. I was still getting calls, mostly from Indian Pharmacies using US and mirrored local numbers. I moved it from my incoming line to my bedroom for a couple weeks and hit the block button when those calls came in. Then I put it back at the line out from my cable modem box. I get very few calls now and less all the time. By the way, I do NOT get a single ring when the calls come in as some have said.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2016 6:30 AM PDT

Owltoppers Bottle Stoppers (4 Pack, 2 Sizes) Wine Saver, Champagne Preserver, Decorative Glass Bottle Cork Set, Unique Wine Lover Gift Idea
Offered by Owltopper
Price: $30.95
4 used & new from $17.28

2.0 out of 5 stars Not two sizes., March 7, 2016
These are high quality stoppers, but the ones I received were all the same size, too small for most wine bottles.

Tramontina 80123/003DS Gourmet Heavy-Gauge Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan, 8-Inch, Hard Anodized
Price: $29.95
7 used & new from $23.21

5.0 out of 5 stars My best pan, January 10, 2016
I have been using the 8 inch version of this pan for many years and it is my best pan. Both the anodized outside and the Teflon inside are still in excellent condition. It is my daily pan for eggs and grilled cheese sandwiches. No problem with food sticking. I am now replacing my current 12 inch pan with one of these.

Blistex Complete Moisture, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 24)
Blistex Complete Moisture, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 24)
Price: $44.88
10 used & new from $40.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lip moisture ever., December 4, 2015
I think I have been using this for close to 15 years. I think it is the best healing, smoothest, best tasting lip stuff (I'm a guy, ok?) I have ever used. I see the info says it is discontinued by the manufacturer. Too bad. I just ordered 2 X 24 tubes. By the time they are gone I will too old to care!

Cremo Astonishingly Superior Shave Cream, 1 Fluid Ounce
Cremo Astonishingly Superior Shave Cream, 1 Fluid Ounce
Price: $7.68
2 used & new from $7.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Best save product ever, November 18, 2015
Cremo comes out of the tube almost like a paste, but as soon as you mix a drop the size of a chocolate chip with water it becomes a very slick, slightly foamy shave creme. It is by far the best shave product I have ever used, lubricates very well, and leaves my skin soft and moist. Cremo Wash thoroughly cleans my oily face without any drying. Few products meet up their claims. Cremo products far exceed claims and are some of the best products of ANY kind I have ever used. I have never tried the Moisturizer, but as good as their other products are, I bet it is excellent. Amazon and Cremo: Make the 1 ounce shave Cream available with a one or two ounce Cremo Wash together in a set for travel. I would guess that much would last a month or more. The TSA allows three ounces, but airline weight restrictions in Asia and other places make a smaller size valuable. This is not a Verified Purchase because I had to order from Cremo to get the one ounce size...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Far exceeds their claims, November 18, 2015
I am pasting my review from the one I posted from Cremo Cream shave cream...it is not a Verified Purchase because I had to order from Cremo to get the one ounce size...

Cremo Cream (shave) comes out of the tube almost like a paste, but as soon as you mix a drop the size of a chocolate chip with water it becomes a very slick, slightly foamy shave creme. It is by far the best shave product I have ever used, lubricates very well, and leaves my skin soft and moist. Cremo Wash thoroughly cleans my oily face without any drying. Few products meet up their claims. Cremo products far exceed claims and are some of the best products of ANY kind I have ever used. I have never tried the Moisturizer, but as good as their other products are, I bet it is excellent. Amazon and Cremo: Make the 1 ounce shave Cream available with a one or two ounce Cremo Wash together in a set for travel. I would

Cremo Original Shave Cream, Astonishingly Superior Shaving Cream for Men, 6 Fluid Ounce
Price: $6.99