Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for M. Mcdow > Reviews

Browse

M. Mcdow's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Mcdow RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Halocow custom Neverland Peter Pan women's Canvas Shoes fashion Shoes low top sneakers
Offered by Poly-Shop
Price: $44.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Neverland Forever, May 13, 2016
Super cute and very comfy. I love them. Thanks💚!

Disney Frozen Lunch Bag with Strap Features Elsa Anna Olaf Kristoff Sven
Disney Frozen Lunch Bag with Strap Features Elsa Anna Olaf Kristoff Sven
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $9.80
30 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, September 11, 2014
Daughter uses this every day. Perfect size and it's holding up well!

NECA Simpsons 25th Anniversary Series 3 - Stephen King - 5" Figure
NECA Simpsons 25th Anniversary Series 3 - Stephen King - 5" Figure
Offered by Dark Helmet Collectibles
Price: $54.99
3 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for fans, September 11, 2014
I'm a Stephen King collector. So, to add this to my collection is awesome!!!!

Blooms - Women Polyurethane Leather High Waist Ankle Length Footless Pantyhose Legging Tight Pant Small Medium Large (Large, Reflective Black.)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, September 5, 2014
Ok, someone else said it and I agree...once you get these babies over your butt, they fit so nicely to your shape. Very flattering and sexy. I kinda feel like Sandy at the end of Grease lol.

Vampire Diaries Elena's Daylight Walking Ring Silver Plated Size 7 with Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 9, 2013
I love the ring. It fits wonderful, and seems like a solid material. I wear it every day and it's held up nicely! thanks!

Entwined with You (Crossfire, Book 3)
Entwined with You (Crossfire, Book 3)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, hot., June 10, 2013
I've been anxiously counting down the day this book came out, and didn't hesitate to read it the moment it arrived. I love Gideon and Eva. This book is HOT when it comes to the lovin', and I felt the plot was overall OK. There's more interaction with minor characters...But, without sex on every other page, you really only have part of a book. My major complaint...the ending...really??? I anticipated this being the final installment...but alas...there will be more. So, instead of giving it a proper ending until next time..it just...ends. I still prefer this series over the FSoG books...but now I find myself having to anxiously await until book 4 comes out.

IRON FIST One Hand in the Grave Boots (6)
IRON FIST One Hand in the Grave Boots (6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 22, 2013
These boots are cute, and very shiny. They almost look too fancy to have zombie hands. They are really comfy though.

True Blood: Season 5
True Blood: Season 5
DVD ~ Various
Price: $14.96
51 used & new from $7.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Season 5, February 22, 2013
This review is from: True Blood: Season 5 (DVD)
Being a fan from the very beginning (and of the books) I wanted to love Season 5, but I barely tolerated it. I don't mind all the storylines, but sometimes it gets a bit ridiculous, sometimes boring. I will be buying this one, though, since I already own the other 4 seasons. I just wish they would bring it back to where it was in season 1.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2013 12:29 AM PDT

Worth The Fall (The Worth Series Book 3: A Copper Country Romance)
Worth The Fall (The Worth Series Book 3: A Copper Country Romance)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My favorite!, February 4, 2013
I have enjoyed all 3 of the Worth series...but this one was my favorite. The backstory on Alison and Petey was so sad...but they are absolutely wonderful together. I liked how all the characters interwine and you know what's going on with the other couples, also. Can't wait for the next one!

By Honor Bound
By Honor Bound
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Tragic yet Endearing, January 30, 2013
This review is from: By Honor Bound (Kindle Edition)
I was cautious going into this story because I'm not big on historical. But, the love between the main characters, and the constant struggle to be together was heartbreaking. You can't help but to root for them. The plot did lag in parts, but it was a story that held together with an endless love in the midst of tragedy. I felt sad when it came to an end...all that pain and suffering...I talked about it days after finishing it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3