Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for Jeni Lill > Reviews

Browse

Jeni Lill's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeni Lill RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fengbao Baby Safety Strap Latches Locks, Iwotou Adjustable Multi Use Safety Strap Latches Locks (4 PCS)
Offered by Fengbao
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 22, 2016
Overall a good baby latch for safety. I have found that the sticky adhesive may loosen overtime

The Park Service: Book One of The Park Service Trilogy
The Park Service: Book One of The Park Service Trilogy
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, July 11, 2014
I am convinced this trilogy is going to be the "next big thing" in YA literature. beautifully written, and includes all of the trademark parts of dystopian novels. I love that the main character is male in this trilogy. Can't wait to read book 2

Summer of my Secret Angel
Summer of my Secret Angel
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Finishes strong, July 5, 2014
I really didn't like this book at first, so much that I considered not finishing it, but I did. I'm happy I stuck it out because it got so much better in the second half!

Intangible (Aerling Series Book 2)
Intangible (Aerling Series Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the next book!, June 28, 2014
I want to punch robin in the face! I don't know if I can wAit for the next book! great read

Across Eternity
Across Eternity
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great plot line, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Across Eternity (Kindle Edition)
I was thinking this book was a three up until the last pages. wow! with reading if you can ignore the typos

The Ripple Trilogy: Books 1-3 of The Ripple Series
The Ripple Trilogy: Books 1-3 of The Ripple Series
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 25, 2014
I did t know if I would like this series to stArt with but the concept was interesting and it really picked up in the third book

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 3)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 3)
Offered by Scholastic Trade Publisher
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 6, 2014
Suzanne Collins does an excellent job of wrapping up her smash series "The Hunger Games" With this book. It is a must. read.

All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone
All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone
Price: $11.99
75 used & new from $2.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD!, May 6, 2014
I am a middle school teacher, and I play Explosions in the SKy during our study hall to give the students some music to listen to. They love it because it is a genre they enjoy, but it's great because it doesn't have lyrics for them to get caught up in.

How Strange Innocence
How Strange Innocence
Offered by Watkins Supply
Price: $11.04
61 used & new from $4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this CD!, May 6, 2014
This review is from: How Strange Innocence (Audio CD)

Safe Haven
Safe Haven
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart Wrenching, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Safe Haven (Kindle Edition)
I loved this story. Though it broke my heart, it has an excellent theme of survival, strength, and helping yourself in bad situations. It taught me not to be afraid. The characters are pretty complex, which is something I look for. I love the setting, too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3