Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports
Profile for Miss Daisy > Reviews

Browse

Miss Daisy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Miss Daisy RSS Feed (Valdez, Alaska)

Page: 1 | 2
Orijen Cat & Kitten Dry Cat Food 5 Lbs.
Orijen Cat & Kitten Dry Cat Food 5 Lbs.
Offered by AYOZ
Price: $34.99
24 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Ferrets, too!, June 26, 2016
I bought this food for my 7 year old Ferret, Blaze, and I'm super excited to announce that she LOVES IT. I used to feed Evo but it's being discontinued and is super hard to find in stores and online right now. I knew with the changing times I would have to switch her eventually. I tried half a dozen foods before coming across this one, I was so happy to see her eating a new food! Out of all the ones we tried, this one is my favorite. The grain free formula is super important to her obligate carnivore needs and the first 5 ingredients (and more!) are all wonderful. It's a kibble that I'm happy to feed her, I know it's good for her health and far better than other ferret foods on the market currently. Will keep buying again and again.

Women Ladies Graceful Ear Stud Black & White Resin Rose Flower Earrings Ear Nail
Offered by bale ba
Price: $2.19
10 used & new from $2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Each piece is unique, June 25, 2016
I thought these looked super cute so I decided to give them a try. They arrived with my other items within a week - normally I wait closer to 2 weeks for packages to Alaska. They arrived well packaged and in tact, no damage at al. They are quite large in my opinion, I was hoping they would be smaller, but they are still quite lovely. They're super light and the backings stay well in place. I like that each set is hand made and unique from each other.

Galaxy S6 Edge+ Screen Protector, Skinomi® TechSkin (2-Pack) Full Coverage Screen Protector for Galaxy S6 Edge+ Clear HD Anti-Bubble Film - with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Save the screen!, May 26, 2016
I have owned a lot of phones in my life time and have used a lot of screen protectors in the process. Some great, some not so great. I'm never really sure what to expect from a screen protector but this one definitely left a good impression! It took me a while to get the product on because your phone has to be off for several hours while the plastic dries/applies correctly to the screen. The instructions are super easy to follow and I love that there's an extra protector in case you botch the first one, haha!

I'm usually pretty good about protecting my phone, but I just moved home and li\ve with my two year old sister so life can be unpredictable and this thing has definitely done its job. My phone has taken a few big spills while hooked up to the wall and i'm always so worried about my screen getting damaged. Thankfully I had this to protect it and my screen is crack/scrape free!

I would like to acknowledge that I received this product for free in exchange for my honest test, opinion and review. This does not influence my opinion about the product. I do my best to offer an unbiased and practical review from a neutral and grounded perspective.

Galaxy S6 Edge Case : Stalion® [Hybrid Bumper Series] Shockproof Impact Resistance (Diamond Clear) Ultra Slim Fit with Diamond Clear Back + Raised Edges for Protection (for Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE ONLY)
Offered by Stalion® Products
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $5.92

3.0 out of 5 stars I noticed over a few weeks that the case got pretty dirty and scratched and was difficult to keep clean, May 16, 2016
I ordered the Diamond Clear version of this case. I almost wish I had seen there were other colors before ordering. I noticed over a few weeks that the case got pretty dirty and scratched and was difficult to keep clean. I live in Alaska and spend a lot of time outside (and my phone has taken a fall or two all in the spirit of putting this case to the test). I wasn't really sure what to expect from a plane jane phone case, but I was really underwhelmed. Some grippy ripples or something would have been a nice addition. Overall the case serves the general purpose.

Galaxy S6 Edge Case, BUDDIBOX [Corner Series] Slim Fit Dual Layer Soft Cushion Drop Protection Heavy Duty Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, (Green)- Retail Packaging
Price: $10.95
3 used & new from $10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm super careful with my phone (usually) but this one has ..., May 16, 2016
I ordered this case in green (though it should say mint or something). My phone was still relatively new and shiny/slippery and this case really helped keep a grip both in my hand and on surfaces. I'm super careful with my phone (usually) but this one has already taken a few spills, putting the case to the test! So far it's done a nice job of protecting my phone and that's good. I've been using it about a month or so and it's still super grippy and has held together nicely after taking a few drops.

Getting the case on is relatively easy, but getting it off to clean under it is a pain. I found that the first time I took it off to clean it that it cracked the seal between the layers so it's starting to come apart a bit. I try not to take the cover off now.

Also, the phone comes with a complimentary phone "screen protector". This is a nice idea in theory except the screen protector is too small for the Galaxy 6 Edge that the case is made for. It covers about half the screen and leaves a weird, totally noticeable edge on the phone.

I received this product for free/at a discount for my honest, unbiased review. I hope it's helped you make an informed decision.

100% Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub with Organic Coffee, Coconut and Shea Butter - Best Acne, Anti Cellulite and Stretch Mark treatment, Spider Vein Therapy for Varicose Veins & Eczema 8.8oz (1 Pack)
Offered by Pure Body Naturals®
Price: $19.95
6 used & new from $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A scrub that can get some love, May 16, 2016
I've got to say that out of all the scrubs I have tried recently, this one is probably my favorite. It's got a strong, good coffee smell that I can enjoy day or night. It's not too pungent or overpowering or sour like some other scrubs can smell. I like that way it leaves my skin feeling after use; soft, smooth and clean. It's gentle enough that you could use it every day (I use it every other). Not too abrasive. It doesn't leave an oily residue on me or the shower floor - I was a bit worried about this because of the natural oils. I don't use non-slip stickers on my shower floor so this can be a problematic issue for me. Glad I didn't have it with this!

One thing I didn't care for is the packaging. You're supposed to keep the product dry but in the shower with running water and wet hands, this can be difficult to achieve. I transfer my scrub into an empty spice shaker. It keeps the product dry and is easy to apply in the shower. I wish the original packaging came with a shaker top, but getting creative is fine too!

I received the product for free/at a discount for my honest, unbiased opinion. Thanks, and happy buying!

100% Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub 12 oz. with Organic Coffee, Coconut and Shea Butter - Best Acne, Anti Cellulite and Stretch Mark treatment, Spider Vein Therapy for Varicose Veins & Eczema
Offered by Luxor Investments
Price: $69.95
15 used & new from $14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for some things, not so great for others., March 22, 2016
I've been using this product religiously since it arrived about two weeks ago. Mostly my upper arms, abdomen and thighs. I have a few spider veins on my legs and was hoping this product would help. I haven't really noticed a difference in their appearance yet. Nor have I noticed any difference in stretch marks. However, I have some scars on my hands/arms that I have seen lighten up since I started using the scrub.

I know the description suggests using this on your face but I just wouldn't. The product its self is super dry and grainy. It's really easy to get in your eye (especially when you're trying to use it to lighten dark circles and eye area wrinkles!). I just don't recommend it.

As mentioned above, the scrub is dry and it's supposed to stay dry in the container. It's really difficult to use in the shower, scooping it out with your fingers and hoping no excess water gets inside. The bottle its self could really use some kind of shaker top or scoop to help apply it in the shower.

I like this product, but I feel like I would need to use it for a long time for it to do what it promises.

I received this product at a discount/free for my honest review.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars You got mud on your face., February 18, 2016
I'll be the first to say that I have never used a mud mask before this! I've never really been into the beauty routine, but as I'm getting older(I'm almost 30), I've started to worry about the appearance of my skin, especially my face! It's the first thing that people see and I work with people all day long. And as an ex-smoker, I've started to worry about skin damage. As an adult I still deal with acne and blackheads and it can be frustrating and even embarrassing. I've tried all kinds of soaps and cleansers over the years and nothing has worked, so I thought I was going to have to deal with the face of a teenager for the rest of my life.

I've used this mask twice now. To put it simply, I love it! No horrible smell (I didn't know what to expect), no weird, grainy texture. The instructions were simple and easy to follow, even for a newbie like me! Since using the mask I haven't had any new breakouts, and the pores on my nose look AMAZING. It's hard to believe that this mask could be such a huge improvement on my skin!

I love that it's all natural. I feel like as a society we use too many chemicals in place of natural products and this one shows it can definitely be done!

Initially I had some questions and emailed Radha Beauty's customer service. They responded to me within a few minutes! I've never had this happen before EVER and they were super helpful and pleasant to deal with. I'd gladly buy from them time and time again.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest, unbias review. I hope it's helped you make a great choice!

Fix-It and Forget-It Revised and Updated: 700 Great Slow Cooker Recipes
Fix-It and Forget-It Revised and Updated: 700 Great Slow Cooker Recipes
by Dawn J. Ranck
Price: $9.99
148 used & new from $0.28

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of the same old recipes, January 31, 2016
I bought this book last year to try and inspire some fresh, new dinner ideas that were both quick to start and easy for me to leave on to cook while I was at work. At first glance this book looks amazing, and in theory it is. I thought it would be the end of my slow cooker slump. Unfortunately, it just wasn't. A lot of the recipes are very repetitive, some of them nearly identical with just one new ingredient. A lot of the recipes are pretty bland and basic, using processed, store bought ingredients like cream of soups and canned vegetables. If you're in to that kind of thing, you will love this book. I was just hoping for more home cooked flavors.

There is a very helpful hints and shortcuts section with some great time saving ideas, and even a conversion chart and substitution table that I think I find more useful than any of the actual recipes. So at least it wasn't a total waste.

X-Men Covershot Mens Light Weight Pale Yellow T-Shirt X-Large
X-Men Covershot Mens Light Weight Pale Yellow T-Shirt X-Large
Offered by Love Zelina
Price: $15.28
9 used & new from $12.63

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved this shirt from the get-go (which is why I ..., January 26, 2015
I loved this shirt from the get-go (which is why I ordered it), but within the first day, before even going through a first wash, the logo started to flake off. I've only worn and washed it twice and half of Wolverine's face no longer exists, and the rest of the shirt is patchy at best. Pretty disappointed in the quality of the print - after all, that's what I bought it for.

Page: 1 | 2