Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for CJ > Reviews

Browse

CJ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CJ "ChefJeff" RSS Feed (Ozone Park NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Sp1 Antenna Pros Amplified Indoor Hd Tv Antenna Spectrum1 Vhf/uhf/fm
Sp1 Antenna Pros Amplified Indoor Hd Tv Antenna Spectrum1 Vhf/uhf/fm
Offered by E-Shop Company, Inc.
Price: $17.08
6 used & new from $11.18

1.0 out of 5 stars Total CRAP!, June 23, 2016
Save your money! Would get better reception if you used a hanger.

LAMPAT Waterproof Wireless Security Bright Motion Sensor Solar Light
LAMPAT Waterproof Wireless Security Bright Motion Sensor Solar Light
Offered by Angella's Lamp
Price: $19.99
14 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless!, June 23, 2016
Puts off as much light as a pocket flashlight.
Don't believe the positive reviews.

Kaz Inc AirGenius Pre-Filter K 2pk
Kaz Inc AirGenius Pre-Filter K 2pk
Offered by my Goods
Price: $16.99
58 used & new from $15.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy the original., June 23, 2016
Not at all the same as the originals. Even though they have the Honeywell name on it.
These have a brown rusty color, and they smell funny.
Would not buy again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, June 13, 2015
This is one of the best phones I have ever owned! And I've owned many.
This replaced a Galaxy S6, phone had horrible reception, Huawei Ascend Mate 7 excels in this department among other areas.
My only complaint is that I can't get LTE on AT&T, but I already knew this, only gets HSPA, so data speeds are a tad slow.
Also camera is not the best, but not a deal breaker.
Overall I'm very satisfied with this device.
Great display
Great battery life
Great sound
Beautifully crafted device.
Highly recommended.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2015 10:38 AM PDT

Samsung Galaxy S6, Black Sapphire 32GB (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S6, Black Sapphire 32GB (AT&T)
Offered by WBB LLC
Price: $409.13
33 used & new from $250.00

2.0 out of 5 stars CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? NO!!!, June 13, 2015
I really wanted to keep this phone. It excels in almost all areas except one, calls.
It gets horrible reception! I live in NY, not the boonies.
It will work fine if you are outdoors, but inside my home, or in any building and I would constantly get complaints from callers saying they can't hear me, I'm breaking up.
Never had this problem with any other Samsung phone, so I must assume all the metal and glass on the S6 is somehow interfering with the signal.
My wife has a Samsung Mega, same network, and her reception is stellar.
I started checking forums and found that there any MANY other S6 users that have the same problem.
Spent $650 on this, so I expect it to at least be able to make calls, I mean it is a phone.
Very disappointed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2015 8:45 AM PDT

Galaxy S6 Case, Caseology® [Wavelength Series] Textured Pattern Grip Cover [Black / Black] [Shock Proof] for Samsung Galaxy S6 (2015) - Black / Black
Offered by Caseology®
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Found it to be a good sturdy case, May 22, 2015
Found it to be a good sturdy case, but too slippery for me.
Don't want to be dropping my $700 phone even though it is in a case.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2015 5:07 PM PDT

NeWisdom Best 3 coil  Folding Qi Wireless Charger which can be charged even your smartphone stand upside down(Wireless charging dock)
NeWisdom Best 3 coil Folding Qi Wireless Charger which can be charged even your smartphone stand upside down(Wireless charging dock)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy way to charge, May 22, 2015
Very easy way to charge, no more plugging in every night.
Only negative is that it doesn't quick charge.

Galaxy S6 Case, LUVVITT [Ultra Armor] Full Body Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S6 [Black / Gold / Silver BackPlates Included]
Offered by Luvvitt
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, sturdy and has a good grip, May 22, 2015
Great case, sturdy and has a good grip. You don't have to worry about it slipping out of your hand like so many other cases.
My only negative is, I didn't like the screen protector, so I removed it, it took away from the brilliance of the screen of the S6.

O-Ion B-1000 Permanent Filter Ionic Air Purifier Pro Ionizer with UV-C Sanitizer, New
Offered by OION
Price: $49.95
3 used & new from $46.06

2.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless! Wanted to like these Ionic Air cleaners, May 22, 2015
Totally useless!
Wanted to like these Ionic Air cleaners, but I found no benefit at all from them. If you put your nose in front of the air duct, it does smell like clean air is coming out, but has no effect on the air quality in the room.
As small as they are, maybe it would be good for a small closet, but who lives in a closet.

MARATHON CL030033WD Atomic Self-setting Self-adjusting Wall Clock w/ Stand & 8 Timezones - Wood Tone - Batteries Included
Offered by Marathon Watch Company
Price: $59.95

3.0 out of 5 stars WONT FIND SIGNAL, November 2, 2014
I love this digital wall clock. I mainly got it because I could no longer deal with the ticking noise that a standard clocks second hand makes, it would drive me crazy while trying to sleep.
My only problem is this Marathon clock will not lock on to a signal no matter where I place it, kind of defeats the whole purpose of an atomic clock.
I own another digital atomic desk clock that has no problem finding a signal, so I'm a bit unsatisfied with this purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2015 4:05 PM PDT