Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Profile for M. D. Padalik > Reviews

Browse

M. D. Padalik's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. D. Padalik RSS Feed (Daytona, Florida United States)

crocs Unisex MODI Flip-Flop,Espresso/Khaki,10 Men's (12 Women's US)
crocs Unisex MODI Flip-Flop,Espresso/Khaki,10 Men's (12 Women's US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brand out there, February 21, 2014
This review is from: crocs Unisex MODI Flip (Apparel)
Crocs are the best. I have the sandals that I just purchased (third pair, so far) and everyday crocs shoes that I wear to the stores and dinner. Very comfy and they do not slip when it's wet outside. Great shoes and sandals!

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet - Supports 3D and Audio Return [Latest Version] - 10 Feet
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluerigger HDMI cable, March 24, 2013
I ordered the HDMI high speed cable with ethernet, the 10 foot length. The product was delivered amazingly fast and works perfectly. This was one of the best orders from Amazon I have ever done. Very satisfied.

McCulloch FHH20A 2000 psi 1.45 gpm Electric Pressure Washer
McCulloch FHH20A 2000 psi 1.45 gpm Electric Pressure Washer

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaked like a sieve, October 30, 2009
Bought the McCulloch FHH20A through Amazon based on the reviews and received it fairly quickly. It assembled easily and I had it running in a half hour. As I was spraying, I noticed water flowing from the bottom of the machine. I checked to make sure it wasn't the hose and the leak was coming from inside the unit. The warranty booklet said to contact McCulloch instead of returning it to who you bought it from. I did and the person said since there was no repair facility near my home, they would send out a new unit right away. I asked how to send the faulty unit back and they said just keep it. I was surprised but did as they requested. A week later I received a supposedly new unit but it was anything but new. It came in a very dilapidated box and the unit was thrown in the box with no packing materials and parts all over. The machine was filthy, it was the wrong model and the hose and motor were broken as was the machine itself. I'm guessing someone in their warehouse has a brand new machine and I got their broken one. I called McCulloch right away and they seemed quite unconcerned that I got ripped off. They offered to send another "new" unit but there would be a 20-30 day delay because the model I bought was on back order. I told them no and returned the original faulty unit to Amazon, in the hopes of getting a full refund. That remains to be seen. I had high hopes for the machine, which seemed to be a fair bargain, but turned into a very poor experience with McCulloch.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2010 5:44 PM PDT

Cry Baby: Original Soundtrack Album
Cry Baby: Original Soundtrack Album
Price: $8.99
111 used & new from $1.34

3.0 out of 5 stars Songs left out, July 19, 2004
Why do they do this? They take an outstanding movie with outstanding songs and then leave some of the best ones off the soundtrack. This is so infuriating! The song "Gee" by the Crows was so integral to the movie they gave that scene over two minutes, yet it was left off the soundtrack. To make matters worse, not only was "The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane" by the Whiffles left off the soudtrack, it was cut from the released version of the movie. This was by far the best version I have ever heard of this song. Thank God the USA station includes it in their version. This is why I only give this soundtrack three instead of five stars. Can you imagine "American Graffiti" with half of its songs missing? Simply criminal.