Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Catmeds > Reviews

Browse

Catmeds' Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Catmeds RSS Feed (Williamsburg, VA)

Page: 1 | 2
BulkSupplements Pure L-Theanine Powder (50 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure L-Theanine Powder (50 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $14.96
2 used & new from $14.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than I expected, January 19, 2015
I take this at night and fall asleep more quickly. Normally I have trouble at night settling down and am bothered by the least little thing. I found this mixed with GABA at night fixed my problem and I hope it continues to work for me. Ordering from this company has been a great experience and I've already ordered a few more items.

BulkSupplements Pure L-Tyrosine Powder (100 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure L-Tyrosine Powder (100 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $13.96
2 used & new from $13.96

5.0 out of 5 stars ... was my first order bulksupplements (they also have a great website with more products not on Amazon) and I've ..., January 19, 2015
This was my first order bulksupplements (they also have a great website with more products not on Amazon) and I've already ordered several more times. The L-Tyrosine has the most immediate effect and I mix it with my coffee and cream in the morning. This also works well with Neurotin which I take in the morning.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I hesitated taking this thinking I could get sick since ..., December 15, 2014
I hesitated taking this thinking I could get sick since I'm sensitive (120 lb female) to caffeine and prescription meds. So I waited until my day off from work to try it. The only thing it did for me was make me sooo tired I slept my afternoon away. Other than that, I felt nothing. After reading the reviews I had really high hopes and was really let down.

Forensic Files
Forensic Files
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 11, 2014
This review is from: Forensic Files (Amazon Video)
I love this show but I wish these were the full season instead of best of.

My Ghost Story Season 4
My Ghost Story Season 4
Price: $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 21, 2014
Rather than a average joe's encounter with something strange and somewhat unexplainable it's turned into actors ogling over orbs.

Flashlight LED Set: 3- 3½ Inch Nine LED Aluminum Flashlight with Handstrap, 3- 5 Inch Flashlights with Pocket Clip(Batteries Included)
Offered by Startech trading

5.0 out of 5 stars They are bright and the push button makes them easy to use, August 18, 2014
This gives you a lot of flashlights for your hard earned money. There's always a place you meant to put a flashlight at one time or another and now you can. They are bright and the push button makes them easy to use.

Vivo Per Lei Cell Renewal Night Cream 1.7oz(Set of 2)
Vivo Per Lei Cell Renewal Night Cream 1.7oz(Set of 2)
Offered by Pure Essence Health
Price: $14.76
14 used & new from $9.54

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this for years now and it's another reason I'm happy for the existence of Amazon reviewers, August 18, 2014
I've been using this for years now and it's another reason I'm happy for the existence of Amazon reviewers. This is actually my day and night cream but being over 40 my face can handle the thicker moisturizers during day use especially in the winter. There's a big difference from the moment I go from a dried just wash face to when I apply this moisturizer. Doesn't make it a permanent change of course but enough that I never go on a overnight trip without it.

OriGlam® Mini Cute Bunny Shape USB Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier 80ml Portable Kids Humidifier Mist Atomizer Diffuser for Office Home Car Travel (Red)
Offered by Gadgets Map

1.0 out of 5 stars If this problem could be fixed it would make a great atomizer than anything else, August 18, 2014
The magnets used to keep the head and body snug to each other were to strong for the plastic surroundings that kept them imbedded on each piece. So first the plastic broke off into little pieces and then the magnets pulled out the wires that are threaded thru the body. Then it was history. All in a matter of three uses. If this problem could be fixed it would make a great atomizer than anything else. I thought I could use it to add a little moisture in my cubicle area if I placed it right by my phone but not even close.

Mini Masseuse Pro Series Hands Free Personal Massager (Colors May Vary - RED, BLACK or BLUE)

1.0 out of 5 stars To be fair mine just didn't function at all, August 7, 2013
The adapter didn't even fit into the unit so I couldn't turn it on using that option. Then when i tried just running it off of the batteries nothing come out into the pads. No sensation at all. One of the wires started to get hot though but the other one didn't. I am returning it but I will not repurchase this particular unit.

Conventional Foam Bed Wedge Pillow
Conventional Foam Bed Wedge Pillow
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable, April 26, 2013
I thought a wedge pillow would help with relieving my morning headaches and shoulder stress but it didn't work out as I had hoped. This pillow is kinda hard, not very giving and not very pillow-like. To be fair it's probably just not for me because I have trouble falling asleep and a wedge just turned out to be awkward and not as comfortable as I had hoped.

Page: 1 | 2