Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Profile for KCito > Reviews

Browse

KCito's Profile

Customer Reviews: 71

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KCito RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Booginhead Squeez'Ems Reusable Food Pouches
Booginhead Squeez'Ems Reusable Food Pouches
Offered by BeatBargains
Price: $2.47
13 used & new from $2.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs improvements, July 19, 2013
I was looking for a reusable squeeze pouch. Saw this two pack at Walmart and decided to buy it. Waste of money. Wish I had checked the reviews first. Was hoping to use this on the go with yogurt and pureed food for my toddler. Unfortunately this is not travel friendly, and requires supervision. You can't just toss the pouch into your bag unless you want a big ol' mess inside your bag. The lid (the part you open to fill the pouch, not the cap for the spout) isn't secure and once the food reaches the hard green plastic part where the lid is suppose to close on to, it's hard to get that last bit of food out. So not only do you have to make sure that your toddler doesn't pop the lid open while squeezing the food out, the food is trapped inside an area that is about an inch high and about an inch wide. A cubic inch of food trapped. How is a toddler expected to get all the food out when I can't even help him squeeze it out. I've always had to open it up and scoop out the rest of the yogurt with a spoon which defeats the purpose of a squeeze pouch. Also, I tried filling the pouches with yogurt from a 6oz container and it doesn't all fit even though it claims to fit 6oz of food in it. It seems more like 4 or 5 oz of food fits in the pouch. I'm not in search of a better product.

Pros:
--Reusable
--Fairly easy to clean
--Fairly easy to fill without a funnel.

Cons:
--Lids not secure and pops off. So not travel safe (can't just toss it in your bag)
--Once food reaches the hard green plastic part where the spout is connected to, it's difficult to get the last bit of food out.
--Does not seem to hold as much as it claims.

BooginHead Squeez'Ems Reusable Food Pouches (2 Pouches)
BooginHead Squeez'Ems Reusable Food Pouches (2 Pouches)
Offered by Finders Keepers Shops
Price: $5.99
10 used & new from $1.46

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs improvements, July 19, 2013

Pros:
--Reusable
--Fairly easy to clean
--Fairly easy to fill without a funnel.

Cons:
--Does not seem to hold as much as it claims.

Playtex Insulated Twist 'n Click Straw Cup 9 oz - 2 Pack (blue/red) (Colors Vary) with Mini Tool Box (dh)

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks Milk, September 27, 2012
These worked great at first, but then we started experiencing the dreadful leaking problem. Milk coming up out of the straw and leaking all over the place. The only way to stop it is to unscrew the lid a bit to relieve the pressure build up, but then it is no longer leak proof. Annoying. Don't waste your money on these cups. Cannot wait until Contigo releases their Striker Autospout for kids here in the United States. Right now they're only being sold in Europe and the Middle East. My son loves my Contigo Autospout Sheffield water bottles I got from Costco, and so do I. I also use the Playtex Coolster Tumblers, Insulated And Spill-Proof, BPA Free, Stage 4, Ages 2+, 9 Oz, (GREEN).

Playtex Baby The Insulator Twist 'n Click Straw Cup 9 OZ - 2 Pack: Sports
Playtex Baby The Insulator Twist 'n Click Straw Cup 9 OZ - 2 Pack: Sports

1.0 out of 5 stars Constantly cleaning up leaked milk, September 27, 2012
These worked great at first, but then we started experiencing the dreadful leaking problem. Milk coming up out of the straw and leaking all over the place. The only way to stop it is to unscrew the lid a bit to relieve the pressure build up, but then it is no longer leak proof. Annoying. Don't waste your money on these cups. I've switched all the straw lids to the Playtex Coolster Tumbler lids and have had much better luck: Playtex Coolster Tumblers, Insulated And Spill-Proof, BPA Free, Stage 4, Ages 2+, 9 Oz, (GREEN).

Munchkin Snack Catcher, 4 Pack - Green / Blue
Munchkin Snack Catcher, 4 Pack - Green / Blue
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy the Playtex Twist n' Click Snacker Instead!, September 27, 2012
The lid comes off very easily when my now 18 month old is pulling his hand out after retrieving a snack from the cup. He can also pull the lid off easily-which he has done a number of times recently. So the snack ends up all over the car seats and floor. Defeats the purpose. The concept is great, but If only they made this with a screw top, it would be better. The Playtex Flip Top Snacker with Twist 'N Click is a much better alternative. The Playtex version has a screw lid so you don't have to worry about it coming off and spilling food all over the place.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Better Alternatives Out There, September 27, 2012
The lid now comes off very easily when my now 18 month old is pulling his hand out after retrieving a snack from the cup. He can also pull the lid off easily-which he has done a number of times recently. So the snack ends up all over the car seats and floor. Defeats the purpose. The concept is great, but If only they made this with a screw top, it would be better. The Playtex Flip Top Snacker with Twist 'N Click is a much better alternative. The Playtex version has a screw lid so you don't have to worry about it coming off and spilling food all over the place.

Snack Catcher - 2pk - Colors May Vary
Snack Catcher - 2pk - Colors May Vary
Offered by MOM AND BABY
Price: $1.50
7 used & new from $1.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Food DOES still spill, September 27, 2012
Length:: 2:08 Mins

The lid now comes off very easily when my now 18 month old is pulling his hand out after retrieving a snack from the cup. He can also just pull the lid off easily-which he has done a number of times recently. So the snack ends up all over the car seats and floor. Defeats the purpose. The concept is great, but If only they made this with a screw top, it would be better. Playtex Flip Top Snacker with Twist 'N Click is a much better alternative. The Playtex version has a screw lid so you don't have to worry about it coming off and spilling food all over the place.

Playtex Coolster Tumblers, Insulated And Spill-Proof 10 Oz, (PINK)
Playtex Coolster Tumblers, Insulated And Spill-Proof 10 Oz, (PINK)
Offered by Bison Lake Trading Company
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Toddlers, September 25, 2012
Length:: 1:44 Mins

Pros:
1) Virtually leak/spill proof.
3) Still easy enough for an 18 month old to drink out of.

Cons:
1) Not truly insulated.

Playtex Coolster Tumblers, Insulated And Spill-Proof, BPA Free, Stage 4, Ages 2+, 9 Oz, (PINK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Use this everyday with my 18 month old, September 25, 2012
Tired of cleaning up spilled milk from the Playtex Straw sippy cups, I switched over to this Playtex coolster tumbler. I no longer have to worry about milk travelling up the straw and leaking all over the place since there is no straw. Although it states that it's for ages 2+, I started my toddler on this tumbler before he was 18 months and he had no issues with drinking out of it. In fact, I think he thinks it's cool because it's more like a "big kids" cup. It's also fairly easy to clean. There's only 3 parts: Lid, plastic valve (to prevent leaking), and the cup itself. My only complaint is that it's not truly insulated as it states. For outings I would most likely continue to use the Thermos Funtainer to keep milk cold. But for all day everyday use at home this is my cup of choice for my son. I have not had any issues with opening these cups.

Pros:
1) Virtually leak/spill proof.
3) Still easy enough for an 18 month old to drink out of.

Cons:
1) Not truly insulated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Tumbler, September 25, 2012
Length:: 1:44 Mins

Pros:
1) Virtually leak/spill proof.
3) Still easy enough for an 18 month old to drink out of.

Cons:
1) Not truly insulated.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8