Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for Dr D > Reviews

Browse

Dr D's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1673
Top Reviewer Ranking: 67

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dr D "Amazon Reviewer Since the 1990's" RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kashi Basil White Bean & Olive Oil Savory Bars, 5.25 Ounce
Kashi Basil White Bean & Olive Oil Savory Bars, 5.25 Ounce
Price: $7.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Crunchy Mediterean Oat & Rice Crackers, August 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This review is for ASIN:B01FZDWDLA Kashi Basil White Bean & Olive Oil Savory Bars, 5.25 Ounce.

These are delicious! They are not what I was expecting. I was expecting crunchy bars as they are described but I would simply call them crackers. Also I was expecting the main ingredients to be basil, white bean and olive oil but unfortunately the first four ingredients are oats, rice, olive oil, and sugar. So I would say they are mediterean flavored Oat and Rice Crackers. They are delicious but just not as healthy as I first thought. Inside the box are five wrappers and each wrapper feels the size of a bar you'd expect but inside there is actually two thin bars or what I would call crackers. This is kind of a creative innovative granola bar.

Offered by GFV ONE INC.
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, August 27, 2016
This review is for ASIN:B01H0RVWSY Morning Smile Premium Bathroom Toilet Stool, Poop Stool for Squatty Posture, Portable and Adjustable.

This Morning Smile toilet stool does a great job of getting you in the correct position to go. This is more adjustable than other models. This one also has a smaller footprint than other models. It is important to find the right model for your particularities. It comes boxed well and is easy to set up.

The seller contacted me directly asking me to review this product. We received this item as a gift (free or at a discount) with no promise of posting a review. We promised that if we did review this item, it would be our unbiased opinion with the intent of helping Amazon customers make the right buying decision for them and to increase awareness of the item that will help reduce returns. If we do review a gifted item and the giver of the gift prefers our review to be private between them and us and not posted on Amazon publicly, we usually honor that giver's request. If my particular review was not helpful for you, I hope you find one that is for you. I try my best to post helpful reviews - helpful for Amazon customers to make the right purchase for them.

Offered by Bestcombine
Price: $199.68

2.0 out of 5 stars Noisy and Does Not Fit or Work Well, August 27, 2016
Length:: 0:26 Mins

This review is for ASIN:B01KLR46SI KING DO WAY Sink Faucet Single Handle Spray Pull Down Pull Out Kitchen Sink Faucet Chrome with Gooseneck Swivel Spout and 2 Flexible Hoses.

This faucet is less than what you'd expect at this price point. There are not good gaskets in the neck so that when you remove and reconnect the hose it makes horrible noises. It does not reconnect well either. The video is mainly to demonstrate these two aspects of this faucet and why I do not recommend it. I apologize for the quality of the video.

Offered by Homievar
Price: $23.89

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Salt and Pepper Mill Set, August 27, 2016
This review is for ASIN:B01JGS40WU Homievar Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Mills Grinder Set, Glass Round Body and Ceramic Rotor Salt and Pepper Mills Shakers.

This is my favorite salt and pepper mill set that I've tried. I love that the body is glass, the blades are ceramic, and they are stainless steel. I feel this is the healthiest combo to keep my salt and spices in pristine healthy condition. These arrive nicely boxed and protected in plastic. I love how these are over-sized to feel abundant and generous yet fit comfortably in hand. The grinding mechanism works flawlessly and is adjustable. The only thing I wish was a little better about these is that the black ring you see that the top sets on sticks out but it is supposed to stay on and not pop off, so you have to give some consideration and effort to getting leverage to get just the top removed. This is my favorite set that I've tried. I like that I can use more than salt and pepper in these mills and I like to mill my salt from coarser salt so that it is freshest tasting.

Offered by Patio Garden Direct
Price: $109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hammock I've Been On, August 26, 2016
This review is for ASIN:B01J9K5UQ0 LazyDaze Hammocks® 12 Feet Steel Hammock Stand with Cotton Rope Hammock Combo, Quilted Polyester Hammock Pad and Pillow, Red/Navy Stripe.

This hammock from LazyDaze is absolutely the best hammock I have used. It arrives in a heavy long box but it was very easy to assemble in about 15 minutes which included my reading the instructions and looking for something to remove the plastic protecting all the parts. This is really well made and strong. It stands very sturdy and the frame looks perfect with end caps already in place right out of the box. Extra end caps and tension wires were included in case of damage I guess. The ends of the rope are protected from fray. This hammock is very comfortable without the pillow and cover but even more comfortable with them. Both the cover and pillow have ties to keep them in place. They are both sewn very well and the material is superior. There is nothing negative to say about his hammock.

Offered by culer
Price: $7.98
2 used & new from $7.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Tests 1.5 volt and 9 volt Batteries, August 25, 2016
This review is for ASIN:B01ICQF3GE CULER Battery Tester Digital Battery Volt Checker for AA AAA C D 9V 1.5V Button Cell Small Batteries.

This tests the power level of 1.5 volt and 9 volt batteries. IT gives a digital readout on the LCD display. This works great but just not as quick to use as the one I have been using previously.

Offered by Grand Patio
Price: $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a Cute and Fun Way of Saying "Our Dogs are Watching You!", August 25, 2016
This review is ASIN:B01D2ZWO58 Grand Patio Outdoor Dog Shaped Figurine Lights, Patio Solar-Powered White LED Lights, Yellow Glasses.

I love this dog led figurine! It is so cute. We placed it by the front door and it shines a light upwards from the doggy goggles although it really does not get direct sunlight or much sunlight because it is up against a corner so the LED screen is towards the wall where it does not see the sun. My puppy thinks this dog is a little scary with its glowing eyes. This is kind of a nice way of saying "Our dogs are watching you!"

ESYLIFE 2 Pc Kitchen Cabinet and Counter Shelf Storage Organizer,Silver
ESYLIFE 2 Pc Kitchen Cabinet and Counter Shelf Storage Organizer,Silver
Offered by ESYLIFE
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Quality Kitchen Shelf I Have, August 24, 2016
This review is for ASIN:B01HAVO4SK ESYLIFE 2 Pc Kitchen Cabinet and Counter Shelf Storage Organizer,Silver.

These shelves are much sturdier than previous shelves I have purchased for my kitchen cabinets. The quality is excellent. The little loop holder underneath is of no benefit to me and I would recommend if your cabinets are deep enough to turn it so that these are on the side and you can store more items under the shelf. These arrive well packaged in frustration-free plastic and cardboard box.

Offered by SYM US SHOP
Price: $458.00
2 used & new from $229.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Starter Set, August 24, 2016
This review is for ASIN:B01FFE2OCC EBS 4 Piece Outdoor Garden Rattan Patio Wicker Furniture Lawn Set White Cushions LoveSeat + Glass Top Coffee Table Sets - Black Finish.

This is a good starter patio set for people starting with their first patio set or for college. The entire set arrives well packed in one big heavy box. My FedEx delivery man was nice enough to ring the doorbell and offer to set it inside; he had it on a dolly hand truck.

It took us two days to get it all assembled. We had difficulty getting all the holes aligned and indeed gave up on getting two bolts to go in far enough to be flush the way they are supposed to. The table top plastic cups that hold the glass table top were all bent over and hard to get the glass on top with the cups being flat but we used a cake tester to smooth it out and after 24 hours they look good.

Both chairs and love seat feel sturdy when sitting upon them. There is hardly any give when sitting upon them and the cushions are pretty thin and basic so I would not say these are as comfortable as patio furniture that has cushions that are thicker; these cushions are just under two inches are a simple piece of foam with plain zippered fabric over it. The rattan seems very good and consistent from piece to piece and side to side. The black color goes well with most decor. They help with good posture as adults can sit on them with good back support.

I see many sellers selling this set on Amazon so you might want to check prices, shipping FBA or otherwise, and return policies to get the transaction that works best for you.

Comment Comment | Permalink

ZiwiPeak Lamb Dog Cuisine (16 oz.)
ZiwiPeak Lamb Dog Cuisine (16 oz.)
Offered by PetFoodStation
Price: $30.99
4 used & new from $17.92

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Fantastic Awesome Dog Food if You Can Afford It, August 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This review is for ASIN:B00IU0XL58 ZiwiPeak Lamb Dog Cuisine (16 oz.).

Wow!!! This is the best dog food I have ever seen. Grass-fed lamb from New Zealand! Both my dogs love this! I just wish I could afford this to be their regular dog food. My larger puppy needs to eat 2 pounds of dog food each day because he is 100 pounds. 2 pounds daily of this ZiwiPeak Lamb dog cuisine would cost $1,147 for the month and while my dog deserves it, I can not afford that. Absolutely fantastic awesome dog food if you can afford it
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2016 10:31 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20