Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM
Profile for Sheri A. Gambino > Reviews

Browse

Sheri A. Gambino's Profile

Customer Reviews: 107

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sheri A. Gambino RSS Feed (Kansas City MO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Media Whores
Media Whores
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining read., May 24, 2013
This review is from: Media Whores (Kindle Edition)
Kurara is a bad ass sex slut that takes what she wants. Any woman that can do sadistic things to men and they come back for more, has my respect. I love her character and enjoyed her female power,of odd fetish services she provided.

Kinky sex scenes of female empowerment, a story of lust and zombies. With alot of out of the box thinking. Great story.

Partners in Slime
Partners in Slime
by Michael McCarty
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collaboration of stories!, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Partners in Slime (Paperback)
I enjoyed the collaboration of stories between Michael McCarty and Mark McLaughlin. The book offers several different types of stories from monsters, science fiction and crazy freaks.

I did enjoy all the stories but I really loved Klowny. See I have a weakness for evil clowns. The beginning of the story was a little sad but I loved how Klowny developed into one evil villain. How the story was written was genius and had me laughing at times. I think Klowny needs his own spin off.

Great read and I highly recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2014 9:29 AM PDT

The Killing Floor (a novel of The Infection)
The Killing Floor (a novel of The Infection)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the Sequel!, May 14, 2012
Wow is my first reacton. I loved "The Infection" and wondered if DiLouie's sequel, would be just as good, and it was. "The Killing Floor" picked up from book one and was just a great fast paced ride. More of the unsual creatures and something new has been created by the virus. I want to go into everything that I loved about this book but don't want to be a spoiler. If you're a die hard horror fan you must give these books a try.

Thursday Thistle: A Fairy Tale
Thursday Thistle: A Fairy Tale
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thursday Thistle is an interesting read., May 14, 2012
Thursday Thistle's not your typical fairy tale, it's an unsual story with adult content that kept me entertained. I honestly didn't know what to expect next. The book includes lots of strange creatures and a grumpy dwarf. If you're an adult and looking for a different read, give this book a try.

Thrall (Black Voltage)
Thrall (Black Voltage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Scary Story., April 7, 2012
This is my first book to read by Mary SanGiovanni, and I'm very impressed. Thrall's one of those little towns on a map, where everyone knows everything about each other.

Jesse Coaglan left his town years ago, with the intention on never going back. He receives a message from his Ex-Girlfriend saying she needs his help, and wants him to come back to Thrall.

The thing is Thrall's not your typical town. Dark things go bump in the night, people come up missing and odd occurrences, are all part of Thrall's charm. Jesse decides to go back and questions, was it really just his imagination.

The Concrete Grove
The Concrete Grove

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilling Story., April 7, 2012
Concrete Grove kept me on the edge of my seat. The book's centered around a young girl, named Hailey and he mother Lana. Due to an unfortunate occurrence, they're forced to move next to the grove.

Something in the grove has bonded with Hailey and slowly begins to become part of her, making her some sort of portal, into another dimension. Her mother Lana is fighting to keep everything together, and accept the odd things that are happening to her daughter.

I really enjoyed the character's, that McMahon has created in this book and highly recommend.

Deadfall
Deadfall
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Paced Zombie Action!!!, March 20, 2012
This review is from: Deadfall (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed Deadfall by Mr. Jeffrey's. The book starts out introducing you to Amber, aka "Big Red." She ends up by chance joining a team of mercenaries that are being sent to a location, to rescue two kidnapped children. Once Amber and her team arrive they find a deserted town, and soon realize that their mission is not what was described. It's a life or death mission, for them.

These zombies are not typical. They're strong and move very fast. Can eight people take on an army of the zombies?

Watchers
Watchers

5.0 out of 5 stars Action from the start!, February 19, 2012
This review is from: Watchers (Kindle Edition)
I love gross blister popping zombies. The beginning of the book really grabbed my attention and I could not put my kindle down, until I came to the end. An angry looking cloud comes through and anyone that's outside changes into something deadly. I could feel their pain filled screams, because the author did such a great job of describing each scene. I high recommend this book.

Weeping Mary
Weeping Mary

5.0 out of 5 stars Very creepy story., February 19, 2012
This review is from: Weeping Mary (Kindle Edition)
Weeping Mary was a great chilling short story. When she's adopted by an odd family that's highly religious you know it's going to get interesting. I think J.P really portrayed how messed up some religious cults can be. This story chilled me to the bone.

Uncivil Dead
Uncivil Dead
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great unique zombie story., February 19, 2012
This review is from: Uncivil Dead (Kindle Edition)
This was really a unique book. I've never read anything with zombies during the Civil War. The book kept my interest from page one to the end. I really look forward to reading more books from this author, to see what other ideas he comes up with.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11