Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM
Profile for Mary R. > Reviews

Browse

Mary R.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary R. RSS Feed (Charlotte, NC)

Supernatural Chronicles: The Wolves (Dynamis in New Orleans Book 2)
Supernatural Chronicles: The Wolves (Dynamis in New Orleans Book 2)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read by KC!, November 3, 2015
Another great book by Kristie Cook. I love the characters and development throughout the story. I think it could be helpful to have read the series but not required at all. Great quick read that keeps you interested and wanting to get to the next page! I wish this would become a series on TV.

KidKraft Grand Gourmet Corner Kitchen
KidKraft Grand Gourmet Corner Kitchen
Price: $155.00
61 used & new from $155.00

5.0 out of 5 stars We LOVE it!!!, December 28, 2009
We bought this for our 19mos old daughter for Christmas. For weeks I tried to talk my husband into putting it together...the FRIDAY before Christmas at 9:30 pm he decided to listen to me. Wouldn't you know it had a wrong peice in the box. He went to the KidKraft website, found customer service very easily and then found the part even easier. So at 11:30pm on a Friday night he ordered the part. They overnight air shipped it to us at no charge and was received on Monday. I have to admit I was skeptical but impressed when it arrived. Everything went great and she loves it. My husband said that while there were a lot of different parts and pieces, the directions were clear and it went together nicely. My only change to this entire situation - putting it together myself instead of trying to talk him into it for 3 weeks :o)