Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for John E. Carlson > Reviews

Browse

John E. Carlson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John E. Carlson "jec" RSS Feed (Chelmsford, MA USA)

SNANSHI SSD Bracket 2.5 inch SSD HDD to 3.5 inch Metal Mounting Adapter Bracket Hard Drive Holder for PC SSD (Pack of 2)
Offered by SNANSHI
Price: $7.99

3.5in 2x USB 2.0 Motherboard Floppy Disk Bay Front Panel Bracket Hub 60cm Cable
3.5in 2x USB 2.0 Motherboard Floppy Disk Bay Front Panel Bracket Hub 60cm Cable
Offered by JustBid
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $13.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine & like it, January 18, 2016
Placed in older case and have exposed through floppy mounting cavity. Works fine.

Creepy Archives Volume 1
Creepy Archives Volume 1
Offered by Penguin Random House Publisher Services
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the Past, January 17, 2016
I have really enjoyed reading these stories again. The art work is wonderful. I collected Creepy Magazine in my youth. Too bad they couldn't create a show on cartoon network (adult swim) that would be fun to watch.

creepyuniverse<dot>com is a great site to check out.

Lux Products TX9600TS Universal 7-Day Programmable Touch Screen Thermostat
Lux Products TX9600TS Universal 7-Day Programmable Touch Screen Thermostat
Price: $53.94
23 used & new from $44.53

1.0 out of 5 stars TX9600TS display screen is blank with no instrumentation, June 21, 2015
I bought this TX9600TS in early May 2015 as a replacement for my older programmable thermostat and installed over Memorial Day week 2015. I followed installation instructions to the letter. This morning 6/21/15 I noticed the display screen is blank with no instrumentation at all. I changed the batteries and it still is blank. I am using name brand batteries as the manual directed. I am quite disappointed. The TX9600TS lasted about one month. I am sure glad it is not winter now at least I have time to find yet another replacement.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2015 6:55 AM PDT

Umbo Earbud (Discontinued Search for 855095002022) for - Best Fitting Ergonomic Earbud for Bluetooth and Other Wireless Headsets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Earbud, October 16, 2009
My cellphone bluetooth device was not usable with its default earbud. I could not hear and it was hard to keep it adjusted on my ear. I bought the Umbo Earbud and now my bluetooth device fits and I can hear it. Thanks Umbo!

Fat Drunk & Stupid
Fat Drunk & Stupid
Price: $11.33
22 used & new from $2.14

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not the Jazz Crusaders, September 26, 2003
This review is from: Fat Drunk & Stupid (Audio CD)
Beware this is not the Jazz Crusaders. I bought it by mistake.
If you listen to the samples and check the band list it is another band who uses the same name.
Beware

Rural Renewal
Rural Renewal
Offered by kitty tight inc.
Price: $15.00
42 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Rural Renewal - The Crusaders are back!, March 4, 2003
This review is from: Rural Renewal (Audio CD)
I was surprised to discover the Crusaders are back together on this CD - Joe Sample, Wilton Felder, & Stix Hooper. I have followed this band since the early 1970s.
If you are a Crusaders fan you definitely should buy this CD. It is like spending time with an old friend. They have a great beat and are always pushing their style to new levels.
If I could give more that 5 stars I would.

On Her Majesty's Secret Service [VHS]
On Her Majesty's Secret Service [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Mixed Bag Media
Price: $4.97
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars On Her Majesty's Secret Service - George Lazenby, December 17, 1999
This 1969 release of James Bond is clearly one of the most pivotal and depth enriching portrayals of Bond. The cast is excellent, the story takes the time to build, and has a unique plot. Great chases and action. One of the best Bond films ever! George Lazenby played Bond once but his portrayal is superb. Dianna Rigg - Super -Telly Savalas - Great !