Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM
Profile for Homeschool mom > Reviews

Browse

Homeschool mom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Homeschool mom RSS Feed

babi One Step HCG Urine Pregnancy Test Strips, 25-count
babi One Step HCG Urine Pregnancy Test Strips, 25-count
Offered by testkitworld
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I may not be pregnant but my apple juice is? O.o, December 3, 2015
After getting inconsistent results since 7dpo, I decided to dip one of these tests in a bit of my daughter's apple juice just to see if I got the same "faint positive" I have gotten on and off since 7dpo. I didnt, I got a blazing positive wI thin 2 minutes. These are a sham! The pink positive line is even more pronounced on the actual strip than the photo captured. Needless to say, I do not trust a negative or a positive result from this test.
Comment Comment | Permalink

One Step (Hcg) Pregnancy Test Strips - (Pack of 20)
One Step (Hcg) Pregnancy Test Strips - (Pack of 20)
Offered by Main Street Bargains
Price: $11.49
20 used & new from $11.49

1.0 out of 5 stars My apple juice is pregnant...whaat?, December 3, 2015
After insonsistent positive results on this test from 7-13dpo, I decided to try one with apple juice. Within 2 minutes, I was looking at this very pink line + result (which is even more pronounced in person). Do not trust these.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Scared: A Novel on the Edge of the World
Scared: A Novel on the Edge of the World
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to be changed, December 9, 2012
This is one of those life changing books. Once you read it, you cannot pretend to not know what's going on in part of our world that are unspeakable.

The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series
The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Lily Tomlin
Offered by NECTAR.CORP
Price: $35.99
43 used & new from $28.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat The Magic School Bus for science entertainment, December 9, 2012
My kids (ages 2-12) love all the Magic School Bus line. Not only to they love it, but they learn and retain the science lessons they learn from these videos.

Little Pink Pup
Little Pink Pup
by Johanna Kerby
Price: $15.65
95 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book to show love, not genetics, makes a family, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Little Pink Pup (Hardcover)
We are a transracial family through adoption. This book is a precious story of a Dachshund mother who adopted a piglet as her baby and loved him as if he had been born to her.

Paula Deen Signature Enamel on Steel 12-Quart Stockpot, Red Speckle
Paula Deen Signature Enamel on Steel 12-Quart Stockpot, Red Speckle
Offered by Our Home Shopping Mall
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from $37.67

2.0 out of 5 stars Two stars for looks, not functionality, March 15, 2012
I am a perfectionist about the food I am preparing and used this stock pot exactly as it should be used. My food still burned on the bottom and the enamel inside the pot broke off where the food burned in it's first use. I have the mint green one and although it's gorgeous and I love the way it looks in my kitchen, it is not functional for cooking beyond boiling water.

Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption
Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption
by Katie J. Davis
154 used & new from $1.48

5.0 out of 5 stars LIFE CHANGING, October 15, 2011
Katie is a perfect example of what every Christian should strive to be. She is an amazing writer in addition to being an amazing person. We've all heard the saying that love is a verb but Katie doesn't need to say it, she SHOWS it. She LIVES it. This look will not disappoint you. It's a beautiful story of God's love from cover to cover. I read it in under 24hrs because once I started reading I could not stop!