Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School
Profile for Steve M. Willinger > Reviews

Browse

Steve M. Willinger's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve M. Willinger "A Marketing Guy" RSS Feed (Bristol, TN)

As Seen on TV Egg-Tastic Microwave Egg Cooker and Poacher for Fast and Fluffy Eggs, White/Orange
Price: $4.99
61 used & new from $4.50

1.0 out of 5 stars It really is worthless!, April 26, 2016
I microwave an egg for a McMuffin 4 times a week and it looks like a great idea but when you follow the directions and put the egg in the Eggtastic, the lid will come off and let the egg splatter all in the microwave. It really is worthless!

Tervis Tumbler Baltimore Ravens 16oz. Purple-Black Color Travel Tumbler
Tervis Tumbler Baltimore Ravens 16oz. Purple-Black Color Travel Tumbler

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a gift for a Ravens Fan, February 3, 2013
He told me that he loved it!
Now, I want to say that the requirement by Amazon to say 17 words about an insulated cup as a gift for a fan of a football team that I drop shipped and never saw is stupid.

Book Yourself Solid: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even if You Hate Marketing and Selling
by Michael Port
Price: $10.64
121 used & new from $3.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Yourself Solid, November 1, 2012
I have listened to the downloaded audio twice and will listen to it again. I also decided to order the book...too much to comprehend when just listening. I'm glad I got both!

The (Honest) Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone---Especially Ourselves
by Dan Ariely
Price: $26.99
58 used & new from $4.47

3.0 out of 5 stars I did not find anything to start a conversation with other than the title, September 24, 2012
I found the book to be an easy read and it does describe the subtleties of dishonesty. The studies were well thought out and it does a very good job of pointing out how we really can be dishonest. It does give me insight as to how I've cheated at crossword puzzles and even taking coins left in the pay phones. The book is worth the read but I still give it only three stars.

Flip Video Tripod
Flip Video Tripod
12 used & new from $12.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking but it's not really useful, August 30, 2008
This review is from: Flip Video Tripod (Camera)
I thought this was a good idea when I first checked it out but now that I have used it, I see my purchase was a mistake. I went online to check out alternative tripods and bought a small aluminum frame tripod that proved to be a very effective soulution. The specific issues were the weight of the Flip Cam would cause the tripod to easily become unbalanced and fall over...also, it's too short, not enough height to be of any real value. I would suggest that the manufacturer of the Flip ATR1B increase its height about 3-4 inches more which might make it more stable and increase the height so that you didn't have to set it on top of books or something to get a good self-video while at your desk.