Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Nassau County, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Prentice-Hall Biology
Prentice-Hall Biology
by Joseph S. Levine
Price: $117.83
194 used & new from $4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-laid out, August 6, 2016
This review is from: Prentice-Hall Biology (Hardcover)
Looks so inviting - my daughter and I are eager to start using it in the fall. There is a workbook and workbook teacher key associated with it (Reading and Study Workbook A) which I ordered separately.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful!, August 6, 2016
The answer key saves me so much time when checking students' work.

Elmer's Craft Bond Fabric and Paper Glue, 4-Ounce, Clear
Elmer's Craft Bond Fabric and Paper Glue, 4-Ounce, Clear
Price: $3.90
19 used & new from $2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, August 6, 2016
Very simple to use. I have an old Bible which had detached from its spine. This product secured the pages to the binding with no hassle and holds firmly and cleanly. I saved the money of buying a new Bible. Excellent product!

Face Cradle Cushion (Agate Blue)
Face Cradle Cushion (Agate Blue)
Offered by Massage Importer, Inc.
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent after retinal surgery for facedown position, March 26, 2016
Excellent alternative to Face Support System (which includes a seat but is about 10x the cost of this cushion) for facedown positioning required after retinal surgery in which gas bubble was injected into eye.

I had searched extensively on the internet and had called over a dozen local stores and companies to find one selling these systems but no product seemed satisfactory (affordable to us+having positive customer reviews). I then tried all kinds of homemade alternatives for a face pillow (using towels, pillows, rolled-up sheets, stuffed animals,...).

This Face Cradle Cushion brought relief to my husband (and thus to me) as soon as it arrived. I ordered it with 1-day express delivery ($3.99 extra charge for this - well worth it). The only thing - it's a little low, so I put a neck pillow (usually used on airplanes) under it to raise it to a better height for my husband.

Instant Math Games That Teach (2620)
Instant Math Games That Teach (2620)
by Adela Garcia
Price: $13.99
91 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice variety of math games, October 4, 2015
I've used this book for homeschooling my children, in our church summer camp, and at our afterschool to inspire children in their study of math.

Martin Luther: A Man Who Changed The World
Martin Luther: A Man Who Changed The World
by Paul L. Maier
Price: $11.99
111 used & new from $4.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful hardcover book!, October 4, 2015
An oversized, hardcover book - absolutely beautiful cover with golden, raised letters for the title. The inspiring text is surrounded by equally inspiring paintings depicting the scenes described. I ordered this for a library but am so tempted to order another one to keep in my personal library.

HTC One Mini 16GB 4G LTE Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone - Silver
HTC One Mini 16GB 4G LTE Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone - Silver
6 used & new from $69.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Loyal Customer, September 30, 2015
I love this phone except the camera quality is very poor when takes picture indoor. It turns everything purplish and I got three replacements from HTC yet still can't solve the problem.

This Land is Your Land
This Land is Your Land
by Woody Guthrie
48 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 30, 2015
This review is from: This Land is Your Land (Hardcover)
This book is a great way to introduce the song to children. I love the illustrations.

Algebra and Trigonometry: Functions and Applications (Prentice Hall Classics)
Algebra and Trigonometry: Functions and Applications (Prentice Hall Classics)
by Paul A. Foerster
Price: $61.75
85 used & new from $39.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this classic Alg2/Trig textbook, July 30, 2015
Love this classic Alg2/Trig textbook. I always recommend it (along w/Solutions Manual) to friends. Explanations are well-done, and the exercises are meaningful.

Out Of the Silence
Out Of the Silence
by Duane Miller
63 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 30, 2015
This review is from: Out Of the Silence (Paperback)
Amazing, inspiring, encouraging!