Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now
Profile for Mr. Brown > Reviews

Browse

Mr. Brown's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mr. Brown RSS Feed

Aqua Sphere Seal Kid Swim Goggle (Seal Kid 2 - Blue Orange, Clear)
Aqua Sphere Seal Kid Swim Goggle (Seal Kid 2 - Blue Orange, Clear)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good vision but fogs and leaks at times, August 27, 2015
Got these for my kids and they are great. Allows for better vision but they do fog up and leak sometimes. You have to suction them hard to help but otherwise great.

KOHLER K-7272-BV Clearflo Slotted Overflow Bath Drain, Vibrant Brushed Bronze
KOHLER K-7272-BV Clearflo Slotted Overflow Bath Drain, Vibrant Brushed Bronze
Offered by Buildcom
Price: $101.66
12 used & new from $77.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, November 22, 2013
I'm a contractor and I Use it all the time and always works for me. The champagne finish is very nice
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2016 5:17 PM PST

Sony HTCT260 Sound Bar Home Theater System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sony HTCT260 Sound Bar Home Theater System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Boooyyyy was I wrong!!!, November 22, 2012
Before I say anything about this system I will have to declare that I am a big Bose fan, I have two home theater systems, wave system, computer speakers, bluetooth..all from Bose.
I received the HT260 free from the purchase of a sony Bravia. I thought it was one of those cheaply made systems so I left it sitting in my garage for weeks waiting to figure out how to dispose of it. I mounted my new TV on the wall but had a hard time mounting my Bose on the wall without all those wires showing so I decided to try the HT260 and Boooyyyy was I wrong.
I packed up my Bose immediately and I do not miss it a bit. Sound quality is awesome and this is from someone who has listened to a Bose for the past 10 years. I was so impressed by the amount of base from the wireless subwoofer. I love the fact that I am able to place it anywhere without any wires in the way. What did it for me was the bluetooth connectivity to any device. I played music from my iphone while walking around with the phone in my pocket. My Bose couldn't do that. This system is great and I wish I had mounted in as soon as I received it. If you are contemplating buying this system, don't hesitate, it is awesome!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2016 8:55 AM PST

Spirit Esprit EL-455 20-Inch Stride Elliptical
Spirit Esprit EL-455 20-Inch Stride Elliptical

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid machine for anyone looking for a gym feel!!, March 29, 2011
This is the first time I am writing a review about a product on Amazon. I figured I should because that is what I use to make purchasing decisions as well.

Set up of the EL-455 was a breeze and was completed in under an hour. They supplied the tools needed for set up so I didn't have to scramble for my own screwdrivers and wrenches. A little confusing part was the screws but I figured it out

What I was fearful of was whether it would be noisy and flimsy but it is rather steady and quiet irrespective of the resistance level. You can customize different workouts and store them under different names so it is easy to repeat once again without having to reconfigure.

The audio quality from the system is mediocre but who needs a good sound as long as the machine works your body and heart the way you want. I just use my Bose QC3s.

I wish there was a way to lock the rail so my two little boys do not tamper with it. Spirit, please take note...:)

Overall, I love it and a friend of mine ordered one right after see mine. I love the water bottle supplied with it. It is an awesome machine and I recommend it...100%