Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports STEM
Profile for Jeremy > Reviews

Browse

Jeremy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeremy RSS Feed (Mount Laurel, NJ USA)

Ironman 220t Programmable Treadmill (2.25 HP)
Ironman 220t Programmable Treadmill (2.25 HP)

3.0 out of 5 stars Customer Service is Terrible, April 9, 2007
I bought this Ironman treadmill from Amazon at a great price. I believe it to be a sturdy, decent product, but ours arrived with what we believe to be loose deck mounts, so it squeaks horrifically when you step near the front of the deck. You can barely hear a loud television over the racket. While I'm tempted to take the treadmill apart and fix it myself, I would rather utilize the warranty while it's active.

Now for the bad news. It takes 20-30 minutes to get a human on the line when you call Keys Fitness customer service. My call has been dropped after a long wait a couple of times, too. When I finally did get a person, they were very friendly and told me they'd get a service person out to repair my treadmill. Four weeks later, after hearing nothing from the service people, I called Keys again. Again they were very friendly and told me that they'd resend my service request and they gave me the number of the repair people so I could call them if I didn't hear from them. A week later, after hearing nothing, I called the repair folks, only to find out that they haven't done Keys warranty work for two years. They just ignore the orders they receive from Keys. How can Keys not know this??? When I called Keys back (another 30 minutes on hold) a technician reacted like it was no big deal and this happens all the time. In my mind, this is just unacceptable. No matter how friendly the people are, if the customer doesn't actually get service, then it's not customer service.

It seems like a decent treadmill, but if you have to deal with Keys, good luck.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2016 9:07 PM PST

iWoz: Computer Geek to Cult Icon: How I Invented the Personal Computer, Co-Founded Apple, and Had Fun Doing It
by Steve Wozniak
Price: $45.00
168 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but lacking in some areas., December 29, 2006
While I'm a huge fan of Wozniak the engineer, I wasn't thrilled with iWoz the book. The writing is very simple and very repetitive - you could condense the book to half the size without omitting anything. Also, I felt that many of the topics discussed lacked follow through. For example, I was drawn in to a subject like the creation of "CL 9", only to abruptly leave the topic and move on to other times.

That being said, as a memoir, the book succeeds in revealing Woz's personality and what makes him tick. It was interesting enough to not only lead me through the book, but to pursue other perspectives about the beginnings of Apple and his relationship with Steve Jobs.

So, in conclusion, "iWoz" is worth reading, but don't set the bar too high.