Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Haunted Ground
Haunted Ground

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice read, August 9, 2016
This review is from: Haunted Ground (Kindle Edition)
Nice read, just sweet enough and original enough to keep me occupied. I enjoyed this book and would buy another one of her books.

The Rake and The Recluse: A Tale of Two Brothers (Lords of Time Book 1)
The Rake and The Recluse: A Tale of Two Brothers (Lords of Time Book 1)
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I found this to be a slow read., June 16, 2015
I enjoyed this book, however, the time travel issue was really vague, it touched upon it, but never discussed in detail, even the end of the book just barely mentioned it . It had the potential to keep me riveted but it lacked some sort of seasoning for me. Like I said, I enjoyed it, but found myself putting it down and coming back later to finish it, I think it took me about three weeks to finish this book, when I normally read one in a couple of days.

Rogues, Rakes & Jewels
Rogues, Rakes & Jewels

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this read, December 1, 2014
Enjoyed this read, but the ending was not satisfactory, it left me hanging just a bit, I don't enjoy where the writer gets to the end and finishes everything in one chapter. To me this book had a lot of potential but I just wasn't feeling it.

The Ghost of Calico Acres
The Ghost of Calico Acres
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ghost of Calico Acres, April 25, 2014
This book was well written, I enjoyed reading it, some of the plots were a little different twist than what I am used to, all in all I am glad I purchased this book, as it made a nice weekend read for me!

The Ghost House (The Annie Graham series, Book 1)
The Ghost House (The Annie Graham series, Book 1)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ghost House, April 15, 2014
OH MY GOODNESS! This was such a good read, Helen Phifer you really outdid yourself writing this book, the end is fast pace and I can't stand it I want to find out what happens! I totally enjoyed this book, such a spooky, well written tale that takes history and the present and tie them all together! Thanks Helen Phifer for such a good read!!!

The Legend of the Bloodstone (Time Walkers Book 1)
The Legend of the Bloodstone (Time Walkers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Legend of the Bloodstone, April 15, 2014
I enjoyed this read. I love time travel books AND the fact that this book has more in future books makes me want to buy the others for sure! I love how a tale can be woven with so many characters and it all comes together! Thanks E.B. Brown for a good read!

Savage Destiny (The Hearts of Liberty Series, Book 1)
Savage Destiny (The Hearts of Liberty Series, Book 1)
Price: $4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Savage Destiny, April 10, 2014
Oh my! Another weekend getaway! Well written and captivating, I didn't want it to end! Phoebe Conn is a wonderful writer, you can't go wrong choosing her reads!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2014 8:25 AM PDT

Just This Once (Escape to New Zealand Book 1)
Just This Once (Escape to New Zealand Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just This Once, April 10, 2014
What a delicious read, very romantic, well written, and I enjoyed the ride! Rosalind James has a way with words! Wonderful sweet weekend read!

The Guestbook (Madrona Island Series 1)
The Guestbook (Madrona Island Series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Guestbook, April 10, 2014
Such a sweet book, I really enjoyed it, well written and a wonderful weekend read. Thank you Andrea Hurst for taking me away into places I can only dream!

Firefly Hollow (Firefly Hollow series Book 1)
Firefly Hollow (Firefly Hollow series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Weekend Read Firefly Hollow, March 27, 2014
I enjoyed this book and read it in one weekend! Such sweet characters different from anything I have read lately. Well written and not drawn out that you lose interest. I would recommend this read for sure!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4