Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM
Profile for CajunDragon > Reviews

Browse

CajunDragon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CajunDragon RSS Feed (Barksdale AFB, LA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
iPad Air 2 Case, TabPow [Hybrid Shockproof Case] Black Rugged Triple-Layer Shock-Resistant Drop Proof Defender Case Cover with KickStand [Full Warranty] For Apple iPad Air 2 with Retina Display / iPad 6
Offered by TabPow.Inc (USA)
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $13.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, Subpar Screen Protector..., June 20, 2016
This case fits my Air 2 perfectly. It leaves the speakers open for crisp sound, the volume and lock button covers operate flawlessly and the case protects as advertised. I am quite happy. However, the included screen protector is subpar at best. It was scratched within a day, and continues to get more with every passing day with just normal finger use. I would recommend investing in a better screen protector if you want high-definition gaming and even more so if small screen blemishes bother you. This case delivers. No regrets!

R-TYPE II
R-TYPE II

5.0 out of 5 stars I approve., June 1, 2016
This review is from: R-TYPE II (App)
Not bad. It's a decent port... enough to earn five starts. Must own!

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows & Xbox 360 Console
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows & Xbox 360 Console
Price: $26.99
74 used & new from $23.00

3.0 out of 5 stars First Let-down From MS Gaming-wise..., June 1, 2016
Meh. The sticks 'squeek' when I use them. I think this thing has been in a box forever. It's bearable though as I use the controller on the go. Also, the RB is a little hard to press. Hoping it resolves soon, if not, will look at returning for a replacement. Not sure this controller is living up to the hype of all the MS brands I swear by... and I have NEVER been let down by a MS [gaming] product.

Monument Valley
Monument Valley

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually Free Awesomeness! Too Legit To Quit!, June 1, 2016
This review is from: Monument Valley (App)
Just... wow.

Patriot 64GB Supersonic Rage Series USB 3.0 Flash Drive With Up To 180MB/sec- PEF64GSRUSB
Price: $27.99
115 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Thumb Drive I've Purchased..., June 1, 2016
I keep this for school. This puppy is solid. I love it. It works for both Windows and Ubuntu with zero problems. I even run PortableApps on it for my Windows-specific apps at school. Best purchase I've made this past year. I will buy this again!

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey's Best Mobile Adventure Yet From Where I Stand..., June 1, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this! Good little game from Disney!

Mind Games Pro
Mind Games Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Really awesome! Glad I found this!, June 1, 2016
This review is from: Mind Games Pro (App)
Not as good as the DSi games that Nintendo offers, but this is a really good deal considering what you get from the "Actually Free" side of things. If you want to keep sharp on brain matters (no pun intended), this app is for you. It is fun and engaging and they have done a lot of work to keep it interesting for the long run.

TRENDnet 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter, Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, TEW-624UB
Price: $14.99
65 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy., June 1, 2016
I got this for Ubuntu. Although it works, it is slower than the Windows-specific Cisco AE-2500. But, that's on Windows. For Ubuntu, it is what I need. Nothing fancy, it just works. There are faster ones, but not at this price point. I am happy.

Earn to Die
Earn to Die

5.0 out of 5 stars A true gem..., June 1, 2016
This review is from: Earn to Die (App)
Play this instead of Earn to Die 2. Trust me. This game is phenomenal in so many ways. EtD2... what a disaster. I truly love this game. A true gem on the mobile gaming platform.

Quick PDF Scanner Pro
Quick PDF Scanner Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Surprising little gem..., June 1, 2016
This review is from: Quick PDF Scanner Pro (App)
MobiSystems surprised me with this one. Well done.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6