Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for Linda Ely > Reviews

Browse

Linda Ely's Profile

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda Ely "notmeme1" RSS Feed (Aiken, South Carolina)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Now Foods Stevia Extract Liquid, Hazelnut Cream, 2 Ounce Bottle
Now Foods Stevia Extract Liquid, Hazelnut Cream, 2 Ounce Bottle
Price: $7.59
13 used & new from $6.34

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, February 6, 2015
I got this to compare to SweetLeaf liquid stevia, and do not like it. The flavor is very nutty (good), but it is not very sweet at all (not so good). It is thick (like syrup), so I end up using more than I usually do. I doesn't dissolve well, and, unless I stir it long and vigorously in very hot coffee, it ends up in a blob at the bottom of the cup. I will return to the other brand.

Bodum Brazil 1-1/2-Liter French Press Coffee Maker, 12-Cup, Black
Bodum Brazil 1-1/2-Liter French Press Coffee Maker, 12-Cup, Black
Price: $25.64
15 used & new from $21.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes good coffee, but isn't what I need.., February 6, 2015
The first French press I have owned, and it made extremely good coffee. I have given it away (to a good home), because I drink far too much coffee to make it as frequently as I would need. I bought the pot that would make a bit more, but then there was no way to keep it as hot as I like for much over 20 minutes.

Leading Lady Women's Plus Size Sleep Leisure Cotton Bra, Heather Grey, 46  CDDD
Leading Lady Women's Plus Size Sleep Leisure Cotton Bra, Heather Grey, 46 CDDD
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, but buy larger..., February 6, 2015
I got this bra because I already have three others, and like it very much. Aware of the fit, I bought a size that fits well now, but is TWO sizes larger than what I usually wear. It is a *very* comfortable bra.

Oenophilia Fusion Stemware Rack - 16 Glass
Oenophilia Fusion Stemware Rack - 16 Glass
Offered by Our Pampered Home
Price: $24.95
10 used & new from $22.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Holds several glasses,, May 23, 2014
just not very many with "round bowls" for red wine. Scratched one decanter and another won't fit. It *does* hold the narrower glasses and dries them quickly.

12 Inch and 9 Inch Stainless Steel Tongs
12 Inch and 9 Inch Stainless Steel Tongs
Offered by Great Credentials
Price: $5.86
31 used & new from $5.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend these to anyone..., March 29, 2014
They are NOT sturdy enough to grip a large piece of meat; they are NOT the size described (they are shorter); and the edges are very rough.

Isotoner Women's Microterry PillowStep Satin Cuff Clog Slippers, Peony,9.5/10
Isotoner Women's Microterry PillowStep Satin Cuff Clog Slippers, Peony,9.5/10
Offered by Papya
Price: $14.33
5 used & new from $14.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Should have stuck to a known (good) product....., February 22, 2014
because I made the mistake of getting a different style of Isotoner slippers to replace the first pair of these clog slippers that I had. The other style was poorly made and I couldn't wear the slippers. So, I ended up ordering this pair; and they are *really* comfortable! I wish I had not tried something different.

Isotoner Women's Terry Embroidered Scalloped Clog, Heather Grey, 9.5/10
Isotoner Women's Terry Embroidered Scalloped Clog, Heather Grey, 9.5/10
Price: $15.00
5 used & new from $15.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Probably sized well, but I can't wear them., February 7, 2014
The padding/lining of the left slipper is "off center" of the sole, and the whole back of my foot falls entirely off the side of the slipper. I cannot wear them and am very disappointed.

Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix Peach Bellini
Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix Peach Bellini

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo refreshing!, February 7, 2014
I finally found a flavor that I like as well (or better) than Citrus Splash (which is no longer made). Peach Bellini is becoming increasingly more difficult to find, so I suspect that this flavor will also be discontinued. I *really* hope that Crystal Light will put out a new flavor that I like as well as the Peach. It is refreshing and not overly sweet, and I always use it in the water I drink (because I do *not* like to drink plain water).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2014 11:21 PM PST

SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia Sweetener, Cinnamon, 2 Ounce
SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia Sweetener, Cinnamon, 2 Ounce
Offered by American Sports Nutrition
Price: $10.27
12 used & new from $10.27

3.0 out of 5 stars This is o.k., but..., February 7, 2014
it really isn't very sweet. The cinnamon taste is great, and I don't add very much to get that flavor. However, if you add enough to get something sweet, the cinnamon flavor seems to taste almost muddy (or way too earthy).

SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia Sweetener, Vanilla Creme, 2 Ounce
SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia Sweetener, Vanilla Creme, 2 Ounce
Price: $9.21
64 used & new from $7.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Try it.......you'll like it!, November 2, 2013
I wanted to use a natural/plant based sweetener, but did not like the aftertaste of the original/plain stevia. I was pleased to see the flavored drops, and got the vanilla. I like them very much in coffee and tea, and have found that a few drops mixed into Greek yogurt takes the "tang" away.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5