Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Will McAvoy > Reviews

Browse

Will McAvoy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Will McAvoy "KickNine" RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iClever BoostDrive Universal Dual USB Car Charger, White
iClever BoostDrive Universal Dual USB Car Charger, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 2.5 years., August 14, 2016
It lasted 2.5 years and I paid $7.49 for it. I would say it was as good as it could be considering I live in the Midwest where it gets 20 below in the winter and in the 100's in the summer with a ton of humidity.

Green Tidings All Natural Deodorant *Extra Strength, All Day Protection* 2.7 oz Unscented
Offered by Green Tidings
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Only deodorant I'll use!!, April 22, 2016
This stuff is great!! No smell to it, it works great and doesn't have any of those nasty chemicals the garbage at the grocery stores have!!

OZNaturals Facial Moisturizer - This Natural Face Moisturizer Contains Powerful Vitamin C + Algae Keratin Extract For Superior Moisturizing + Antioxidant Benefits - Guaranteed To Give A Healthy Glow!
Offered by DDN INC
Price: $38.85
9 used & new from $38.85

1.0 out of 5 stars ***BEWARE: FORMULA CHANGE***, April 22, 2016
I use to absolutely love this moisturizer and then they CHANGED the formula unexpectedly. It use to be a nice creamy texture with a medium beige color like in most of the customer photos, now its a runny slimy texture with an orange color. Feels significantly less appealing on the skin. I also checked the ingredients on the box of my most currently bottle and compared it, and they have in fact significantly lessened the quality of this product. For example the very first ingredient use to be aloe vera and now its water!! You don't EVER want to use a moisturizer thats predominately water!! In fact a big reason why I originally purchased this was specifically because the first ingredient was aloe! Way to drop the ball and deceive your customers Oz Naturals!! Needless to say I will not be purchasing any of their products in the future. I have to be able to trust the companies I do business with and this cheap formula change has forever tainted their reputation!

I have contacted the company and I will post their response below. I have also included a photo of the new ingredients list.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2016 10:47 PM PDT

DESERT ESSENCE, Hand & Body Lotion Almond - 8 oz
DESERT ESSENCE, Hand & Body Lotion Almond - 8 oz
Offered by OxKom
Price: $9.19
22 used & new from $5.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 12, 2016
I don't understand the negative reviews those people are morons I love this lotion!! And it smells literally like almond extract. When looking for a quality lotion you don't want water to be the first ingredient you want it to be aloe which this one is!! I pay about $6-$7 for it or so at Natural Grocers.

Philips Norelco Nosetrimmer 3100  for ear, nose and eyebrows, NT3155/60
Philips Norelco Nosetrimmer 3100 for ear, nose and eyebrows, NT3155/60
Price: $10.43
19 used & new from $10.43

1.0 out of 5 stars You'll regret it!!, July 20, 2015
This thing has now given me TWO ingrown nose hairs!! If you haven't experienced an ingrown hair in your nose consider yourself lucky! This is one of the most painful things I ever experienced. That includes a hernia where my intestines were hanging out of my body while I was running. DO NOT buy this unless you want to be in pain all the time!!

Blue Magic NA221 Pure Citrus Lemon Air Freshener - 6.25 fl. oz.
Blue Magic NA221 Pure Citrus Lemon Air Freshener - 6.25 fl. oz.
Price: $7.62
3 used & new from $7.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong stuff!, May 23, 2015
This stuff is great very strong and you don't need to use very much. It's smells just like the real thing!

Human Gear capCAP BPA Free - Blue / Gray,One Size,Blue/Grey
Human Gear capCAP BPA Free - Blue / Gray,One Size,Blue/Grey
Offered by Reiss Innovations, LLC
Price: $11.15
4 used & new from $10.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for your Nalgene bottle!!, May 23, 2015
This review is from: Humangear Blue capCap Parent
I love this thing. I've had it for a year and 6 months and it just now has started to crack on the black strap. And I use it daily and carry it by the strap which it probably isn't meant to be used for. It's easy to clean doesn't leak and allows me to drink water in a moving car without dumping it all over my lap! Buying a replacement right now!
Comment Comment | Permalink

GTs Enlightened Organic Raw Kombucha Multi Green, 16 Ounce -- 12 per case.
GTs Enlightened Organic Raw Kombucha Multi Green, 16 Ounce -- 12 per case.
Offered by Please and Thank You LLC
Price: $170.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, April 30, 2015
I don't have any idea why these reviews are so low I love this stuff. Locally it's quite a bit cheaper still kind of expensive at about $3.50 a bottle. But this stuff gets rid of my heartburn and makes me feel good. Kind of an acquired taste though. And for the one star review about the price I don't think you don't understand how Amazon reviews work dude.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2015 4:33 PM PDT

Certified Organic Chia Seeds 2 Pounds
Certified Organic Chia Seeds 2 Pounds
Offered by Raw Food World, Inc.
Price: $10.29
5 used & new from $10.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality and beat value!, April 27, 2015
I love these chia seeds. They are organic which is a must and great quality no gross bits in here! This is by far the best bang for your buck I paid $10.50!

Inglehoffer Horseradish, Extra Hot, 4-Ounce Jar
Inglehoffer Horseradish, Extra Hot, 4-Ounce Jar
Offered by Smile 'n Save™
Price: $7.90
6 used & new from $2.92

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan, March 30, 2015
I'm sorry but not only is this not hot at all, it's horrible tasting. Has more of a bitter taste than anything. Also some questionable ingredients including high fructose corn syrup which is usually GMO. I only paid $1.59 for this locally.
Comment Comment | Permalink