Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Kristen D. Kull > Reviews

Browse

Kristen D. Kull's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kristen D. Kull RSS Feed (Union Dale, PA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
SteamFast SF-292 Multi-Purpose Floor Mop and Handheld Steam Cleaner
SteamFast SF-292 Multi-Purpose Floor Mop and Handheld Steam Cleaner

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Steam Mop, October 24, 2012
I purchased this mop because it sounded so easy to use. Well, it is. I used it on my kitchen linoleum floor and set the heat setting too high. It left alot of water on the floor. Next time I'm going to use the lowest setting. The water tank doesn't hold too much water. I had to stop in the middle of cleaning the floor and refill. Not a big deal though. I haven't tried the handheld attachment yet. I'll let you know how it is. The mop is nice and light and the cord is long.

CaseCrown Memory Foam Pocket Case (Alligator Pink) for HP 15 Inch Laptop
CaseCrown Memory Foam Pocket Case (Alligator Pink) for HP 15 Inch Laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, September 27, 2012
I purchased this gorgeous CaseCrown Memory Foam Pocket Case in Alligator Pink for my daughter. She used the bag for her 14" laptop. It fits greats and is gorgeous! The padding inside the bag where the laptop goes is great. It's very protected. Also it comes with a shoulder strap. Great addition. The outside has a zippered section to put the accessories in. Awesome laptop case!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bundle!, September 27, 2012
I purchased this Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Proclaim bundle, which included a car charger, screen protector and a cute black and white puppy paws hard case. The products are great! And the price was awesome! The case is simply adorable.

Cannon Automatic Heated Fleece Throw - Cheetah
Cannon Automatic Heated Fleece Throw - Cheetah
Offered by maryslists#1

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, September 27, 2012
I purchased this heated Cheetah throw for the chilly nights and days in Sept. and Oct. I won't put on the heat yet, so I decided to purchase this throw. It's amazing! The throw is gorgeous; soft, comfy, price is right and it heats up super fast. Awesome Throw!

Cannon Automatic Heated Fleece Throw - Zebra
Cannon Automatic Heated Fleece Throw - Zebra

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, September 27, 2012
I purchased this amazing zebra print heated throw recently. The weather here in NE PA is chilly and I refuse to put the heat on. So I compromised and bought this throw to use mostly when on the couch watching TV. The throw heats up super fast and is gorgeous. I also purchased the Cheetah print heated throw. Love Them! Great prices!

HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron hair straightener, with Glove, Pouch and Travel Size Argan Oil Leave-in Hair Treatment
Offered by BeautyChange
Price: $199.99
9 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, September 27, 2012
I bought the HSI The Styler Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener for my daughter. She absolutely loves it. And I love the price! I can't believe what a deal I got on such a great product. My daughter loves the HSI Argan Oil that came with the iron. Plus I received a bag for the iron and a glove to wear while using the iron. Thanks for an unbelieveable product and price!

Tamarac by Slippers International Women's Peggy Slipper,Sand,10 M US
Tamarac by Slippers International Women's Peggy Slipper,Sand,10 M US
Offered by Cambridge Select
Price: $30.05
3 used & new from $29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, September 6, 2012
I bought these shoes for my daughter and she loves them! They are the most comfortable shoes ever. She especially loves the inside print and softness. The color is great! Definitely going to buy another product like this.

Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver Multi Color Evil Eye Hamsa Charm Bracelet 7.5in
Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver Multi Color Evil Eye Hamsa Charm Bracelet 7.5in
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cute bracelet, September 6, 2012
I bought this bracelet for my niece. It's so cute, I think I'll get one for my daughter. It's just the right size and the colors are great!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Large Bracelet, September 6, 2012
I bought this bracelet for my niece. I didn't realize how big the bracelet was. The colors on the jewels are gorgeous. Just wish the huge red hamsa was alittle smaller.

Grave Sight (Harper Connelly Mysteries, Book 1)
Grave Sight (Harper Connelly Mysteries, Book 1)
by Charlaine Harris
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.98
295 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars grave sight; another charlaine harris series, December 19, 2009
Although I love the True Blood novels written by Charlaine Harris I am not too fond of the Harper Connelly Mystery series she has written. I find them somewhat interesting but I find I get bored reading them. I have just started Book 2 and it is just ok. Not really recommended as an exciting, romantic novel series.

Page: 1 | 2