Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports
Profile for D. Trayler > Reviews

Browse

D. Trayler's Profile

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Trayler "mom of three" RSS Feed (Germany)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dogit Go Slow Anti-Gulping Dog Bowl, White, Small
Dogit Go Slow Anti-Gulping Dog Bowl, White, Small
Price: $9.64
6 used & new from $9.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Good heavy duty dog bowl, February 23, 2011
This bowl does exactly what it s supposed to do- slow down the quick eater! I like how heavy it is, so it doesn't tip over. Good purchase, would recommend.

Laube Speed Feed Ceramic Replacement Blade
Laube Speed Feed Ceramic Replacement Blade

5.0 out of 5 stars fast and sharp!, September 11, 2010
This is the first ceramic blade I have tried, and I am very pleased! It doesn't get hot like the steel blade and is very sharp. Very easy to snap in, as well, which is always a bonus. I really like the price I got it for, and it shipped really quick. I couldn't be happier.

Nite Ize SpotLit Clip-On LED Light with Carabiner, Weather Resistant, Blue
Nite Ize SpotLit Clip-On LED Light with Carabiner, Weather Resistant, Blue
Price: Click here to see our price
62 used & new from $5.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and bright, June 16, 2010
I like using these. I don't see well at night, so I like the idea of knowing where the dog is in the yard. It will flash or glow depending on how it is pressed. This is not a good choice for a small dog, though- it is pretty big. I would not use it on my 11 pound dog. It is very easy to clip on and off so it doesn't have to stay on the dog. You could even clip it on a child's jacket for extra visibility. I have even used it to find my door lock. Plus, it seems to last forever.

Allerpet Cat Dander Remover, 12 oz
Allerpet Cat Dander Remover, 12 oz
Price: $10.85
14 used & new from $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps with allergies, June 16, 2010
I think this product helps enough to be worth the money and trouble of roping the cat to apply it. It has a nice pleasant smell, too.

Drawn To Life: Spongebob Squarepants
Drawn To Life: Spongebob Squarepants
Offered by SALES4FAMILY
Price: $17.88
118 used & new from $0.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute game for SpongeBob fans, June 16, 2010
All three of my kids enjoyed playing this game. They are 7, 10 and 12. It wasn't too hard, and yet not so simple that is was boring.

Cars Mack Track Challenge
Cars Mack Track Challenge
6 used & new from $115.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the work, June 16, 2010
This review is from: Cars Mack Track Challenge (Toy)
This was NOT an easy toy to put together. Some of the parts were very hard to get to snap together. This was frustrating, because it only held my son's attention for an hour and then he stepped on it and it fell apart. It hasn't been back together since, and he hasn't missed it. I really regret buying it.

Potty Monkey - Potty Training Toy And Toilet Training Books
Potty Monkey - Potty Training Toy And Toilet Training Books
Offered by PottyMD LLC
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $26.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, June 16, 2010
What a cute idea- monkey see- monkey do! The monkey has an adorable voice, which is good- he talks a lot. He can be programmed for times so it can be better tailored to each child. My son loved flushing the potty and the book that came with it. I think this is a great idea, and have recommended it to friends.

Rand McNally Are We There Yet? (Backseat Books)
Rand McNally Are We There Yet? (Backseat Books)
by Karen Richards
52 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good travel book, June 16, 2010
We bought this for our kids when we traveled. It kept them entertained for a reasonable amount of time and can be reused or passed on. It was a worthwhile purchase for a long road trip!

Hatching Pete / Dadnapped (Double Feature)
Hatching Pete / Dadnapped (Double Feature)
DVD ~ Emily Osment
Offered by Expedited Warehouse
Price: $6.21
49 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, June 16, 2010
I thought these were cute movies, and was happy to find them sold as a package. My kids watched them many times.

CHAMPION Neoprene Cock-up Wrist Splint Right, Large
CHAMPION Neoprene Cock-up Wrist Splint Right, Large
Price: $21.95
2 used & new from $21.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Good splint, June 16, 2010
This is a good splint, and not near as hot as the last one I had. It is very adjustable and easy to wear. It doesn't hold my wrist as prone as I would like, but it is helping.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5