Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Quizabuck > Reviews

Browse

Quizabuck's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Quizabuck RSS Feed (Wyoming)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Edsal UR60-BLK Heavy Duty 16-Gauge Steel Boltless Shelving with 5 Shelves, 5000 lbs Capacity, 60" Width x 72" Height x 18" Depth, Black
Price: $139.71
5 used & new from $99.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as simple as you might think, September 22, 2013
Before I talk about the installation, I will mention that my boards did not smell. There was a small funk when I opened the box, but it dissipated quickly. So on to the install. I tried to install this myself, and everything was fine until the third shelf. This is where the two vertical rails connect. You are supposed to overlap the top and bottom rail and put the third shelf supports (rivets) through both. Everything must be lined up perfect for this to work. I had to call in a friend to help get one side set and then use vice grips to hold it in place while we set the other side. Without the vice grips the other side would pop out when we used a mallet to set the rivets. You also have to careful that you keep the top four rails leveled or your top shelves will not be leveled. Overall I am giving this shelving system only two stars. I feel the quality is worth the price tag, but the design is not. Over time, I see supports possibly popping out and needing to be reset. Worse case scenario an entire shelves contents could fall. I was really excited to get this product, but after setting it up would never recommend it to anyone.

Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes- Electrolyte Replacement Supplement-Dietary Supplement, 120 Count
Offered by Planet Stuff
Price: $20.95
28 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Hate Gels, But LOVE These!, December 2, 2011
I am not an expert on any of this stuff. I have read articles and blogs online, but I don't truly understand most of it. What I do know is field testing all this crap. Gels are not for me at all (I learned that fast). They taste horrible and the texture does not do it for me at all, especially when your trying to power through your 4th+ packet. Powders are more my style since I can mix them with water, but when you do that I could never find a good balance of "getting what you need WHEN you need it" and over hydrating. Then I found these capsules in a local store, and that day changed my running life. With the help of these capsules I was able to run uphill where I would normally walk (due to fatigue), and extended the life of my runs by 5+ miles. Now I am not saying these are some miracle pill that's going to give you the same results, but these babies definitely gave me the extra boost I was looking for. I really like that I can just pop one and almost instantly feel better (without knowing it). I mean they don't make you feel better, they just help you maintain where your at if that makes sense... Personally I take one every 1/2 hour while running and switch to one every 15 mins once I pass the 20 mile mark (depending on the heat factor). Everyone is different, but I would recommend trying endurolytes!

Kaiser Bakeware Noblesse Non-stick Mini Springform Pans, Set of 4
Kaiser Bakeware Noblesse Non-stick Mini Springform Pans, Set of 4
Price: $21.56
11 used & new from $12.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Cheesecakes!, December 2, 2011
I bought these so I could bake a variety of different mini cheesecakes for Thanksgiving, and these springform pans did not disappoint! The non-stick worked great and afterwards I just tossed the pans into my dishwasher and I was done. I am very hard on my pots and pans, but these are holding up very well so far. I have only used these once, but I see them lasting a very long time.

Men's O Series Boxerjock® 6" Boxer Briefs
Men's O Series Boxerjock® 6" Boxer Briefs
Offered by All About Office
Price: $19.94
3 used & new from $19.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Your Boys Cool, December 2, 2011
These work great for the gym and active sports. I did not like them as much for long distance running (for 2 plus hours of running I preferred the M Series which have more compression), but for shorter activities (1-1:30) hours these are awesome. They are cool and extremely comfortable to wear. UA definitely makes the best active underwear around.

C2G / Cables To Go 40410 3.5mm M/F Stereo Audio Extension Cable, Black (50 feet/15.24 Meters)
Price: $8.73
48 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars No Problems, December 2, 2011
I am using two of these cables to extend an IR repeater from my living room into my media closet. I had no issues using this cable to complete the run.

Plugable 10 Meter (32 Foot) USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable Type A Male to A Female
Offered by Plugable Technologies
Price: $15.95
3 used & new from $13.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with x-box 360, December 1, 2011
I am moving all my entertainment equipment into another room in my house and needed to connect my wired x-box controllers. I am able to plug this extension into the 360 and connect my controllers USB into the other end. I was concerned the length might be an issue, but I have had no problems. I can't turn my 360 on from the controller using an extension cable, but that's OK. The Kinect will also work with this extension, but you must use the Kinect power adapter (Y USB cable with the AC Plug) to power the Kinect.

Spy Optic Hielo Sunglasses - One size fits most/Black Shiny/Grey Polarized
Spy Optic Hielo Sunglasses - One size fits most/Black Shiny/Grey Polarized
Offered by The Green Room
Price: $83.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking Good, December 1, 2011
In my opinion, these glasses have great style. I rock them in the summer and have gotten plenty of complements. I broke my first pair (my fault) and immediately ordered another pair. They fit great and the arms lock tight so I can hang them off my shirt and not worry about them falling. I use my Native sunglasses for outdoor activities, but these are great for when I want to add some style to my outfit.

Keurig, The Original Donut Shop, Medium Roast, K-Cup Counts, 50 Count
Keurig, The Original Donut Shop, Medium Roast, K-Cup Counts, 50 Count
Offered by Deals On Call
Price: $33.95
12 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Coffee!, December 1, 2011
I like a variety of different flavors, but this is my go to k-cup when I am ready to get my day going. I also always recommend this flavor when people come over and want to try my Keurig. I have gone through lot's of boxes and keep coming back for more!

Eat This, Not That! 2012: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution
Eat This, Not That! 2012: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution
by David Zinczenko
161 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels like the same book every year..., December 1, 2011
I want to start by saying this is a great series of no-diet weight loss books. The series as a whole is absolutely 5 stars, but I feel like the new books are just the same information we have already been given in the first few editions. A lot more fluff with success stories and regulations, but less new comparisons. The restaurant section might change, but I have 0 of those places to eat around me so I kinda ignore that section. I mainly focus on the supermarket stuff and I don't feel like I got much new information from the last edition. Overall this book is 3 stars for me, but since I only use part of the book I will rate it 4 stars.

Nemo Equipment Losi 3-Person Tent
Nemo Equipment Losi 3-Person Tent

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Tent!, December 1, 2011
This tent is huge! You don't realize how much tent you got until you actually set it up. Speaking of setup, it's a snap (literally). 1st time setup was about 10 minutes alone, but I did cheat and look at the instructions. With two people this baby goes up in under 5 easily... As for holding up to weather, rain and puddles are not an issue. Shoot if it is raining this is a perfect tent because everyone can hang out in it till the storm passes over. I have seen other people complain about dust/sand getting into the tent during a windy day, but I have not had this problem yet. Also I don't see this as a problem if you adjust your fly correctly... Anyways this is an awesome tent if you have the space and desire to haul around this back country apartment. On a final note, I have had three people and two dogs sleeping easily in this tent, all for 5.5 lbs of base weight.

Update

After using this tent for part of another season, I still think its a great tent. The packed weight with the footprint puts the tent a little under 8 lbs. I can now easily set this tent up by myself in the dark in around 5 minutes. I still have had no issues with the tent in regards to weather or parts breaking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3