Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for quetee02 > Reviews

Browse

quetee02's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

quetee02 RSS Feed (Boston, MA United States)

Tampax Pocket Pearl Compact Plastic Regular Absorbency Unscented Tampons, 36 Count (Pack of 3)
Price: $20.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for On-the-Go, August 9, 2016
Disclosure: I received these for review purposes. I am an avid Tampax user and was excited to learn about this compact version especially as I regularly carry a small shoulder bag. I found these were very discreet. I appreciate the playful print on the packaging and the clear see-through applicator making sure that it's snapped into place. Coverage was good however the applicator didn't feel as secure as a traditional tampon. I'd recommend it if you're on the go and don't have a lot of space.

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+, Apple Walnut, Instant Oatmeal+ Breakfast Cereal, (Pack of 12)
Price: $17.99
14 used & new from $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for this mom on the go!, February 9, 2013
I tried the Cherry Pistachio flavor via an Influenster sample. I usually make stove top Quaker Oats but don't always have time especially with my 2 1/2 year old. This product was easy, self-contained and filling. The flavor combination was one I like however I'm taking away stars due to sugar content - I prefer sweetening my own oatmeal, but for a quick breakfast or snack solution it's perfect to grab and go.

Praying Circles around Your Children
Praying Circles around Your Children
by Mark Batterson
Price: $2.88
222 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book to Revisit, January 15, 2013
Mark Batterson's Praying Circles Around Your Children is a quick, yet powerful read - a slim book that can easily be finished in a day, but one that is truly worth revisting.

Batterson uses the folklore of The Circle Maker (also the title of his best-selling book) to share the importance of creating a legacy of prayer for our children and offers five circles in which to do so:

-Circling the Promises of God
-Making Prayer Lists
-Creating Prayer Mantras
-Forming Prayer Circles
-Praying through the Bible

I loved the concept of the 2nd circle especially - writing prayers down, and I actually started doing over a year ago but have picked it up and dropped off now and then. As Batterson explains rather than using it as a laundry list of wants to rattle off to God, it's more of a way to document God's faithfulness in answering our prayers.

If you're an avid pray-er or just starting I think this book is a perfect fit - it speaks to parents in a conversational tone and will be a book you come back to time and time again.

As Batterson says, "It's time to start circling!"

Disclosure: I received this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Hy-ko Kc134 Key Caps Assorted Color Pack of 4
Hy-ko Kc134 Key Caps Assorted Color Pack of 4
Offered by Leesburg Trading Company
Price: $6.93
14 used & new from $1.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Right item, right price, January 11, 2013
I lost my key caps and needed new ones - these were simple and exactly what I need as we have 2 sets of 2 keys each in our household. Colors were perfect and quality was great. Easy to fit right on the keys!

Kings Brand Walnut / Beige Vinyl With Chrome Shoe Rack Organizer & Bench
Kings Brand Walnut / Beige Vinyl With Chrome Shoe Rack Organizer & Bench
Price: $57.77
4 used & new from $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect storage solution for small space, December 13, 2012
I was looking for a shoe rack/bench combo with flat racks (vs inclined like most). With a toddler and husband with size 17 shoes it's been hard to find one that fits the family yet this was perfect! I like that we can sit on it to get our shoes off and on and for my toddler to get on and off of easily. It's stable and well made.

Color Bears
Color Bears
by Judy Palaferro
Edition: Board book
24 used & new from $1.07

5.0 out of 5 stars My 10 month old's favorite book!, June 13, 2011
This review is from: Color Bears (Board book)
My daughter was given this book as a present and in the almost two weeks that she's had it, we've read it nearly 100x! She has many other baby books, but she reacted very differently to this book and "talks" to the bears after each page. I can even quote the book when we're away from it and she gets very excited. I would highly recommend this book!

Bamboobies Super-Soft Overnight Washable Nursing Pads - Extra Absorbant - 2 Pair
Offered by Bamboobies
Price: $16.99
5 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent overnight coverage, November 22, 2010
I used the overnight Bamboobies when my daughter turned 3 months old. I wish I had them when she was just born as I leaked badly overnight especially at the beginning and they are great at keeping me dry. The product says these are best in the first few months of breastfeeding, and I agree. The soft material is fantastic and feels nice against my skin. They are over-sized which is much better than the disposable and standard washable pads I had been using. I will be recommending these to all my pregnant girlfriends. I am giving 4 stars as they take a while to dry and they're a bit lumpy underneath my nightgown.

ShredderShark SH2807 7-Sheet Cross Cut Shredder
ShredderShark SH2807 7-Sheet Cross Cut Shredder

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and sturdy, May 6, 2010
I purchased this after my Staples Mailmate suddenly died after 2 years use. While this shredder has a smaller feed mouth I do like the overall size and color as it first compactly on my desk and matches my decor. It can handle paper and credit cards very well shredding them into confetti. I do find that I have to empty it pretty frequently and unlike the Mailmate, it can't be left plugged in without being lit "on" so I have to unplug it each time. For those 2 reasons I took off one star.

Moosejaw .75L CamelBak Water Bottle BPA Free (Spring 2010) Forest .75L
Moosejaw .75L CamelBak Water Bottle BPA Free (Spring 2010) Forest .75L
2 used & new from $184.89

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising - Leaks Everywhere, May 6, 2010
I bought this product in 2007 from a retail store and it started leaking one month after I purchased it. I had purchased it to replace my Nalgene at the gym since it appeared to be spill-proof in the print ads I was seeing everywhere at the time. I promptly contacted the company who told me to return it to the store, however it was outside the return window so I was stuck with it. 3 years later it still leaks and spits up even just sitting on a counter. If I put it in my purse I'm guaranteed that my purse will be wet. Obviously, there is a problem with the manufacturing and the company refuses to address it. I really wanted to like the Camelbak (I think it's ergonomic and stylish), but I'm still on the lookout for a dripless water bottle.