Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Siyue > Reviews

Browse

Siyue's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Siyue "SiYue" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tampax Pocket Pearl Compact Plastic Regular Absorbency Unscented Tampons, 36 Count (Pack of 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Tampax Pocket Pearl, July 7, 2016
“I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.”
I don't use tampons every time I have my period; I mostly use pads.
For some reason the design on the package of each of the tampons were a little off putting. I don't know why. The package material itself for each of the tampons were pretty good. It kept the tampon on the inside dry. It was easy to open and a nice place to place the applicator when I was done. It is small and quiet.
The color of the actual tampon was really pretty. It is a deep blue. They should make a nail polish that color.
It was easy to click the tampon into place. It didn't unclick on its own. If I wanted to unclick it, just to do it, I would have to hold the tampon in place and use some force to unclick it.

Using it was okay. I seemed to be flowing quite a bit but after I put the tampon in I wasn't flowing as much. I don't know why. After two hours I thought I needed to change it because of my flow but there was hardly anything. Perhaps it made my flow not so heavy?
And I do put it in like other tampons but sometimes I could feel a little irritation. I'm not sure if it was the string or if I didn't put it in all the way. But every time, come on! It wasn't like when I first put a tampon in (my very first time) and it was hurting because I didn't know what I was doing. No it wasn't that kind of pain but it was a little discomfort when I walk or move a certain way. I'm aware of it and it feels a little drying around the edges.

I don't like that the ingredients says "may contain". Do you know what you made it with, or not?!

I didn't notice lots of leakage. Well, I never trust tampons so I wear other protection just in case. Only one time did it start to leak but I caught it in time. I haven't tried to sleep with one in to see if it works overnight. It says that it is safe up to 8 hours. But what if you sleep longer? Or what if you just don't want to get up right away? Yeah I don't recommend overnight use.

I remember using U by Kotex tampons and I think I liked that applicator better. Even the design on the package nicer to look at.

I think it is up to the individual if it works for them or not. For me I don't think I would buy this particular ones to use. I'll still use the rest of the box though. My thinking is, at least I have something to use. Some people don't have anything.
Thank you for reading my review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2016 11:01 AM PDT

Splendor Board Game
Splendor Board Game
Price: $26.00
68 used & new from $23.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one!, February 8, 2016
This review is from: Splendor Board Game (Toy)
This is the new favorite go to game. Most of the people that see this game don't really want to play it because I guess the box looks creepy or scary or something. But when they give in and get the hang of it they love it. When we want to play a game but not sure which one we want this one is usually first pick. The set up is pretty easy.

Neemaura Naturals Concentrated Neem Cream w/Aloe Vera, 2 oz (56 g), (Pack of 2)
Neemaura Naturals Concentrated Neem Cream w/Aloe Vera, 2 oz (56 g), (Pack of 2)
Offered by PharmaFrag
Price: $28.31
7 used & new from $24.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Ingredients list, June 3, 2015
Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, Glyceryl stearate, Stearic acid, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan), Sodium borate, Melia azadirachta (neem) seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, C14-22 Alcohols and C12-20 Alkyl glucoside, Proprietary blend (Caprylyl glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl caprylate, Phenylpropanol), Potassium sorbate, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, Anthemis nobilis flower (chamomile) oil, Melissa officinalis leaf oil (lemon balm), Tocopherol acetate, Hedeva helix (ivy) leaf extract, Arnica montana flower extract, Salix alba (willow) bark extract, Melia azadirachta (neem) leaf extract*, Hypericum perforatum leaf (saint johns wort) extract, Hydrastis canandensis (golden seal) extract, Berberis aquifolium (barberry) extract, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf extract, Aescalus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract.

InkTec Refill Kit for HP 60 and 60XL Ink Cartridges-Black
InkTec Refill Kit for HP 60 and 60XL Ink Cartridges-Black
Offered by MintCell
Price: $14.95
5 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked, March 27, 2015
This worked great. It was fairly easy to refill and the ink didn't smear after printed. You have to make sure you follow directions and suck some ink out the bottom with the syringe before you put it back in the printer.

1,200 Purple Coneflower Seeds
1,200 Purple Coneflower Seeds
Offered by The Dirty Gardener
Price: $0.27
8 used & new from $0.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty flowers, March 27, 2015
These turned out really pretty last year and lasted a long time. They were easy to grow. I still have some small plants left but I want to plant more.

TONYMOLY Cats Wink Pact, No.1 Clear Skin, 0.3 Ounce
TONYMOLY Cats Wink Pact, No.1 Clear Skin, 0.3 Ounce
Offered by Dalcom Beauty
Price: $7.29
44 used & new from $5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars I found the Ingredients! I didn't buy this yet., March 27, 2015
Features
5FREE : No paraben, No ethanol, No mineral oil, No benzophenone, No Darkning
Long lasting pact for cleaner, brighter and softer skin.
Thin application, covers pore and controls sebum for clean looking skin.
Provides brighter and cleaner skin. Protects skin and give healthy glow.
#1 Clear Skin: The Brightest color, Pink Beige,
Recommenend for people who want fresh makeup.
#2 Clear beige: Medium tone, easy to use for everyone.

Ingredients

* [#1 Clear Skin]

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Triethylhexanoin, Titanium dioxide, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate,
Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Juniperus Communis Sprout Extract, Mineral water, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Aloe vera leaf extract,
Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Broccoli sprout extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sprout Extract, Kale leaf extract, Sunflower sprout extract,
Glyceryl Caprylate, Beeswax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone, Caprili Glyco, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane,
Acrylates/Tridecyl Acrylate/Triethoxysilylpropyl Methacrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,
Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hydroxyapatite, Mica, Alumina, Methicone, Purified water, Fragrance, Hydrated Ferric Oxide.

* [#2 Clear Beige]

Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hydroxyapatite, Mica, Alumina, Methicone, Purified water, Fragrance, Ferric Oxide.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2016 6:20 PM PST

Dixit (Cover Art May Vary)
Dixit (Cover Art May Vary)
Price: $24.99
42 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunnies!!, November 21, 2014
This review is from: Dixit (Cover Art May Vary) (Toy)
I had to get this game after I'd seen it played by Wil Wheaton on Tabletop.
I got the original one with the wooden bunnies to keep score.

This is so much fun. My husband and I introduce it to lots of different groups. We even let my nephew age 6 play and he liked it and won. The game says age 8 -12 but I think that is limiting this game. It is funny when we introduce this to teenaged boys because they get a bit wary of the colorful bunnies but once we get into the game they like it. I haven't found anyone that says they don't like it yet. That could just mean that we have the best friends and family ever.

Most people find the artwork kind of creepy. And the ones that have seen all of the cards before seem to have an advantage because they aren't obviously looking at cards they haven't seen before.

The key to get points in this game is to give clues about your card that aren't too obvious nor to vague. The replay is pretty good but it is a challenge to come up with new clues that haven't been used before with that card. Or if I do try to use the same clue I have to remember if I used the clue with this group of people that I've played with.

I think the next game challenge I will try is to have all the clues be songs so we will have to sing something. Probably that will not go over well with the rest of the players though.

I want to get more cards. Usually the people that play don't want it to end. When I have people over this is one of the easiest games to get people into playing. When they come over again they either want to play this one or Flashpoint.

Flash Point Fire Rescue 2nd Edition
Flash Point Fire Rescue 2nd Edition
Price: $26.79
40 used & new from $15.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Chance, November 21, 2014
This was a chance purchase. I didn't know what this game was about but it looked interesting so I got it. What a wonderful surprise! I've found that most people that I introduce this to love playing it. Even ones that are scared of thinking games like this one.

What I love of this game is that it is a cooperative game. Everybody wins or everybody dies.

There are quite a bit of rules but if you take it one step at a time it isn't hard and many people pick it up quickly. If you can read and follow rules then you can play. There is a set of easier family set of rules and game play that is easier for beginners and there are advanced rules that add more dynamics to the game. The advanced game play adds characters with special jobs that help or hinder you. The advanced game play also adds hazardous material that could explode and it also adds the use of the firetruck. Flashpoint has very high replay value. Every game is different.

My family has mostly played the Family set of rules because we seem to introduce this to many different people and so those are easier to start out with. One family that was introduced want to play it again because they think of new strategies to play.

There are two sides to the board so there are two house layouts. One side is way harder than the other side because there are less doors that lead to outside. This game really makes you think about your own house layout and if it is safe and what should we do in case of a fire.

It really gives you a sense of accomplishment when you get to save one of the victims in the house. It can make someone tense and even sad if we lose one of the victims. We really get into the game. It makes us think that we should be grateful that we aren't really in this situation for real and also makes us have deeper respect for real firefighters.

The game pieces are nice; the art is amazing. But there wasn't any way to keep them neat after you pop them out of the cardboard they came in. So we have been putting them back into the cardboard holder that they came in. It is a puzzle game after the game to fit them in the correct spot. So that is fine but I don't know what we are going to do when they get too loose to be securely held in place.

We always have good fun playing this with varying age groups. My family laughs at me every time because I'm now known as the one that wants to break down the walls. We actually died at least once because I chopped down a wall and the house collapsed on us. Not in that order; there were just too many explosions.

Funny tidbit: One time I went to save one of the victims and I turn over the piece to see if it was a victim or not and I wondered, "Why are we saving the coffee pot?" The picture was upside down and it was actually the dog.

Norpro Nonstick Heart Pancake Egg Rings, Set of 2
Norpro Nonstick Heart Pancake Egg Rings, Set of 2
Price: $5.98
17 used & new from $3.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and pretty, July 24, 2013
I've been using only one of these because my pan is small. It has been working for me this way but takes a long time if I'm making a lot of something. But that is nothing new because most things takes me a long time anyway.
The little wooden knob on it is very useful because the metal part gets really hot.
It doesn't slide around so it doesn't scratch the pan. Or at least it hasn't yet.
I have to grease the rim in between using sometimes because the pancake batter sticks to the sides. But it is only sometimes when it is done right the heart slips right off.

I love this for frying eggs. I can never get a good fried egg because when ever I break the egg in the pan the egg spreads all over and makes it harder for me to get perfect eggs that I can turn over easily. But with this heart mold I can have perfect eggs and a heart at the same time. I guess if you are good at cooking eggs you won't need this but I have found it useful.

My niece and nephew felt special as well when I made them blueberry heart pancakes and eggs.

Nature's Way Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, 16 oz.
Nature's Way Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, 16 oz.
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $8.99
100 used & new from $8.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and Yummy, July 24, 2013
This has turned out to be very nice. I use it when I make eggs or pancakes or other experimental recipes. It adds a pleasant coconut flavor. Normally I don't like coconut but I'm finding out that it is mostly the dried coconut used in desserts. This way is more than tolerable it is yummy.
I don't know about the heath benefits but it is way better than margarine.
I have tried it on my face a couple of times. It is silky but not greasy. It smells good. I think I should use it more that way but I don't. I've been mainly using it in cooking. It is also good when popping popcorn.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2016 9:53 AM PDT