Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Laura > Reviews

Browse

Laura's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura RSS Feed

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments Book 3)
City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments Book 3)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Read..., May 10, 2014
I am reading this series at the request of my teenager. What can I say, I read what my kids are reading. Anyway, I am enjoying it. Cassandra Clark has developed a fun world to spend some time in with some very interesting characters I have enjoyed getting to know.

The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers Series Book 1)
The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, August 9, 2011
I bought this because it was "the book of the day' for the kindle lending club and I have to say it was an incredible bargain! What a great story. Very well written and I can absolutely see it turning into a movie one day. I am going to let my teen and my tween read it.

Bad to the Bone: Memoir of a Rebel Doggie Blogger
Bad to the Bone: Memoir of a Rebel Doggie Blogger
by Bo Hoefinger
40 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Hysterical!, October 7, 2009
If you have a sense of humor and a fondness for man's best friend then this is a must read. I was literally laughing out loud as I read it. I have never done that before. Great gift idea!