Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for orangedreamr > Reviews

Browse

orangedreamr's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

orangedreamr RSS Feed

Merrell Women's Barefoot Dash Glove,Calypso,11 M US
Merrell Women's Barefoot Dash Glove,Calypso,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars New Adventure Shoes, May 19, 2012
I brought the Dash Gloves with me to Hawaii and they survived! They made it through waterfalls, swimming, hiking, running, and even hiking on lava (which I thought would destroy the shoes and hurt my feet, but they did great!). Only place the shoes weren't perfect was on the beach since sand would get in and would be annoying. I won't wear socks with the shoes for most things, but I like to wear socks with them for a little extra warmth or if I know I'm going on a sweaty trip since my feet feel a little sweaty while wearing them.

This was actually my second pair of the shoes, I had ordered 1/2 size down the first time: the first pair shrunk after washing and no longer fit! Amazon was great and I was able to return the shoes despite being worn and washed. But keep in mind that these shoes may shrink in the wash! All around, I love my new adventure shoes and recommend them for everything from running to forays into the wilderness.