Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for sam grein > Reviews

Browse

sam grein's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sam grein RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Funko POP Games: Fallout - #49: Power Armor
Funko POP Games: Fallout - #49: Power Armor
Price: $9.24
97 used & new from $3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 25, 2016
Looks good and matches are my other nerdy stuff.

Motoraux 600Mbps Dual Band wireless USB wifi adapter,For Device of Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64bits) MAC OS X 10.11.X / 10.10.X / 10.9.X / 10.8.X /10.7.X (WiFi adapter)
Offered by Motoraux
Price: $23.99
4 used & new from $17.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 25, 2016
It worked all right until it didn't. Was made poorly and I bumped it slightly and it crumbled.

CandleScience Herbal Fragrance Sampler Scent with 4 Bottles
CandleScience Herbal Fragrance Sampler Scent with 4 Bottles
Offered by candlescience
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Yeah!, March 15, 2016
Smell great all the chicks dig this stuff in the candles I made.

EricX Light 20 Piece 5" Wood Candle Wicks,For Candle Making,Candle DIY
EricX Light 20 Piece 5" Wood Candle Wicks,For Candle Making,Candle DIY
Offered by EricX
Price: $8.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Bleh, March 15, 2016
Doesn't burn well too thin to make the wax burn properly and they give off a burnt wood smell.

Swearing Coloring Book for Adults: Naughty Profanity and Rude Words: Perfect Gifts for Friends: Creative Cursing Sweary Color Pages for Dirty Grown Ups Relaxation
by Swearing Coloring Book for Adults
Price: $5.38
25 used & new from $1.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Dirty words you can color!, March 15, 2016
Dirty words that you can color and give to your co-workers. My daughter in law loved it and my girlfriends daughter also did. Don't worry they are both of age to color the word "Cum Dumpster"

API 6-Pack Crystal Bio-Chem Zorb Size 50 Filter Cartridge for Aquarium, Size-50 Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Works gets turtle poop out., March 15, 2016
Way cheaper than PetSmart. They filter my turtles tank really well.

Sorbus Foldable Storage Cube Basket Bin, 6 Pack, Beige
Sorbus Foldable Storage Cube Basket Bin, 6 Pack, Beige
Offered by SELL BELOW COST
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $12.62

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised., March 15, 2016
They work and are the correct size. Building a box to put them all in. Very good for the price. Would give 5 if they were a little more sturdy, but we are only putting things like yarn and cloth in them so they will work.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great don't get for my father in law., July 23, 2014
Really great for a tv in my craft room. I'm not lame I do cool crafts like woodworking and making models. Not like I'm making doilies or something lame. But I'm able to use my tablet and/or phone to cast Hulu, Netflix, HBO and others and is easy to setup and cast stuff to it. I would not recommend for someone like my father in law, he's not too good with tech. But for anyone else it is super easy.

OTTERBOX 77-33645 DEFENDER SERIES BLK FOR
OTTERBOX 77-33645 DEFENDER SERIES BLK FOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Super build seems indestructible., July 23, 2014
Excellent build, I bought in lieu of getting a protection plan as I am cheap. It is solid and not too bulky. I have not had any issues and think this is the best case I've ever used.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)
16 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and fast, July 23, 2014
I mostly use it to read Reddit, but it works well. Netflix and Hulu are super fast on it and I even read books too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4