Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Nancy > Reviews

Browse

Nancy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nancy RSS Feed (Ohio)

The Last Anniversary
The Last Anniversary
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 7, 2016
Different story line

Huggy Kissy (Leslie Patricelli board books)
Huggy Kissy (Leslie Patricelli board books)
by Leslie Patricelli
Edition: Board book
Price: $4.86
105 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Darling book!, February 11, 2013
A wonderful Valentine's gift for my baby grandaughter. Cute, short story and great art! We love it and will look for more books by this author and illustrator.

Plush Doll, Giraffe (Pink, Medium)
Plush Doll, Giraffe (Pink, Medium)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, February 11, 2013
I ordered this giraffe as a Valentine's gift for my baby grandaughter. Very cute picture. First of all, it came packaged in a very small box with the neck bent backwards. I doubt it will ever come up straight again. Upon further inspection, I found the stitching inadequate with some filler coming out, and a small hard piece of something black coming thru the stitching. Needless to say, this won't be given to my grandaughter. What a waste of time and money!

Always Have Popsicles: The Handbook to Help You Be the Best Grandparent and Really Enjoy Your Grandchildren
by Rebecca Harvin
19 used & new from $10.64

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, September 29, 2012
It was given to me when my first grandchild was born, and has been my "go to" gift for all my friends when they became grandparents. They all love it! No heavy reading - just simple and thought provoking "instructions". My first grandchild is 14 now, and I still enjoy getting this book out now and then.

Ellie Fitted Sheet - Elephant
Ellie Fitted Sheet - Elephant

5.0 out of 5 stars Darling!, September 29, 2012
A good quality sheet that washed nicely and felt comfy for the baby. The elephant pattern is precious and the colors fit beautifully in my grandaughter's nursery.

Feng Shui that Makes Sense - Easy Ways to Create a Home that FEELS as Good as it Looks
by Cathleen McCandless
Price: $15.83
57 used & new from $10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction..., February 13, 2012
As a total newcomer to the ideas of Feng Shui, I found this book to be easy to understand and logical, in addition to being interesting! I'm starting to incorporate some of the ideas into my home and plan on doing more.