Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for Thomas Adams > Reviews

Browse

Thomas Adams' Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas Adams RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NETGEAR Smart WiFi Router AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit  (R6300v2)
NETGEAR Smart WiFi Router AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit (R6300v2)
Price: $85.95
78 used & new from $42.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Router. Ever., June 28, 2016
The best router I've ever owned. This replaced a router that went bad. I am not technically inclined, so was very nervous. I shouldn't have been.

Great range. No problems setting it up or connecting to my broadband ISP/modem, nor in reconnected my previously connected devices.

Netgear hit it out of the park with this one. Thank you!

Netgear R6300 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Netgear R6300 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Offered by Sweet November
Price: $81.39
23 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great router, painless installation, February 8, 2016
I dreaded having to replace my recently deceased router, but if I wanted internet, I knew I'd have to bite the bullet, so with great trepidation, I opened the box and started.

First, no disc? Nope. Opened the instruction booklet and saw three basic steps, clearly laid out.

I unplugged my old router. Plugged everything into the R6300 exactly as they were in the old unit, plugged it into the power outlet and pushed the "Internet" button and it started doing its thing.

It quickly did whatever it needed to do to talk to my DSL modem and much faster than I expected, I had my internet back.

The ID and pregenerated (random) password was printed on the protective cover on the front of the router, which was convenient, especially for a memory-impared person like me.

I then went around and reset my other devices and they connected quickly and painlessly and I was one very, very happy customer. I couldn't recommend this product higher.

Fallout 4 - PC
Fallout 4 - PC
Price: $28.50
74 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth The Wait, November 10, 2015
This review is from: Fallout 4 - PC (Video Game)
Just starting out, but so far its everything i had hoped it would be. When you sit back and watch the opening visual through to the end just for the ambiance, well, its special. At least for me.

First impressions are that this is going to be more challenging than 3 or NV. I guess we'll see.

Was I annoyed about having to download from steam after buying the disc? Yes. Not enough to put me off of the game.

Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (D&D Accessory)
Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (D&D Accessory)
by Wizards RPG Team
Price: $27.73
54 used & new from $23.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Thumbs Up, November 3, 2015
I've been a long-time Forgotten Realms fan, and currently running an FR campaign. I think the book will be useful to me, and add more options for my players. I like it. Lots.

The Eye of the World: Book One of 'The Wheel of Time' (Wheel of Time Other 1)
The Eye of the World: Book One of 'The Wheel of Time' (Wheel of Time Other 1)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read for fans of Fantasy, August 3, 2015
A classic of fantasy. One of the best of the genre ever.

Little Bird Dog and the Big Ship the Heroes of the Vietnam War: Book One
Little Bird Dog and the Big Ship the Heroes of the Vietnam War: Book One
by Marjorie Haun
Price: $21.99
30 used & new from $17.08

5.0 out of 5 stars and both they and I couldn't be happier. Ms, August 3, 2015
I bought this book for my grandchildren, and both they and I couldn't be happier. Ms. Haun has a talent for connecting with, and communicating with children, and its nice to have a book about the Vietnam era that isn't negative.

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. You will too!, June 19, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
It would be hard to overstate how much I love my Echo. Adding new capabilities every month or so has been great too. Now I can listen to my audible books on it! I'm addicted to waking up in the morning and saying "Alexa, morning briefing" and getting a rundown on news highlights and weather. Or being able to ask for an extended forecast of a city I plan on visiting.

America: Imagine the World Without Her
America: Imagine the World Without Her
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see, a must share, September 2, 2014
Saw it in the theatre with two friends including a high schooler, and as much as me and my one friend loved the movie, we were even happier at how our high school student received it. He said later that he had started believing all the anti-American propaganda being served up at school, and this gave him a perspective he hadn't gotten. And because it was from a movie, it wasn't the same old thing from his parents or other adults.

See it. Share it.

Jack Reacher
Jack Reacher
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cruise at his best, June 8, 2014
This review is from: Jack Reacher (Amazon Video)
Not sure why I passed this up when it was at the theater, but glad I caught it on Amazon. Tom Cruise is absolutely excellent in this movie. A must have for my library.

Agatha Christie's Marple, Season 1
Agatha Christie's Marple, Season 1
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, June 8, 2014
Classic Agatha Christie. Get a glass of sherry, and curl up and relax while being entertained by classic who-dun-its. Love Ms. McEwan. Perfect for the role.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3