Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
Profile for Lori L. Romike > Reviews

Browse

Lori L. Romike's Profile

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lori L. Romike RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kopiko Coffee Candy in Jar 800g/28.2oz
Kopiko Coffee Candy in Jar 800g/28.2oz
Offered by Yummy Treats and Gifts
Price: $11.59
8 used & new from $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars wow this is great for college students, March 18, 2011
when you need that extra zip and need to push through for a project or exam etc, this is the best and it tastes really yummy like coffee toffee.

Sally Hershberger Shampoo for Normal to Thick Hair-10oz
Sally Hershberger Shampoo for Normal to Thick Hair-10oz
Offered by Lucky 7 Worldwide Market
Price: $12.98
5 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love this line for curly hair, September 9, 2010
I have tried a ton of different types and brands of shampoos, mostly costing a small fortune. My search has ended with these products I highly recommend the shampoo/conditioner/and also style primer. It makes my naturally curly hair look soft and bouncy without that yuckie product build up and without spending alot.

5.0 out of 5 stars unique scent, January 27, 2010
I have had this scent since about 2000 I got away from it for awhile, and now since I wear it almost daily I get compliments
from both men and women to how warm and inviting this scent is, I guess I will have to buy some more soon.

ECCO Women's Basel T-Strap Pump
ECCO Women's Basel T-Strap Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent shoe though with a narrow fit, February 14, 2009
I have 5 pairs of ecco sandals and love the comfort and quality. But, that said these shoes are quite narrow through the instep area, I don't have a fat foot though these will have to be taken to a shoe maker and stretched to wear for any time at all. I think after that happens they will be the perfect shoe for dresses, skirts and nicer slacks. I bought these on a whim because they reminded me of a retro style I wore while a teen eons ago. The heel height is perfect at about 2 1/2", the stitching is nice and the patent is of decent quality.

Betula Licensed by Birkenstock Suede Clog
Betula Licensed by Birkenstock Suede Clog

5.0 out of 5 stars I think they do look like hobbit wear as someone said but, June 11, 2008
They are awesome and very comfortable, of course I bought them for only $19.95 from a Shoe Pavilion here in Oregon. I highly recommend these for those I want comfort day's, I also bought a Betula Quentin in black suede for the same price which is more a sandal, sure I will get years of use out of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this so much, April 11, 2008
I have pretty good feet although I like to have very pretty soft feet and dread the old pumice stone that takes forever to get calluses off. Bought this at Wallgreens for the same price but with no shipping charge, I so highly recommend this little gadget, it makes your feet so soft and healthy without paying a fortune to go to a salon. It does say to do this with dry feet but I felt for my use to allow the feet to soften a bit with water was better over all. There is no excuse for having dry cracked disgusting feet with this miracle product, even had a best friend buy it for her hubby.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars very good front loader for the price/efficiency, March 11, 2008
Had to replace my older Kenmore front loader as the bearings failed, costing about the same to fix as a new washer. Price checked all over for something entry level back to a top loader which I wasn't crazy about, and I went to Home Depot they offered this 10% off, free delivery, a $180.00 tax credit, and $150.00 for gas and water rebates, so after all that the price is really quite competitive. Pros it uses only 5 gals of water, has a direct drive motor, no agitator allows for larger loads, entry level machine with consumer reports excellent rating comparable to a Bosch washer. Cons door seems a bit weak will see over time, doesn't spin out the items as well as my old Kenmore washer. So very excited about a new washer I seem to be very hard on washers so time will tell if its as reliable as I hope it will be.

3.0 out of 5 stars unable to wear if you have a high instep, February 15, 2008
I wanted to love these boots, they were a tight fit with my high instep but after only 1 wear I had terrible blisters on my left foot. Thinking to take them back to The Shoe Mill here in Oregon for exchange for another pair of Dansko's. I had horrible rude service, they refused to help and or seek a solution to the issue (and this was being nice to them) they took my phone number and never did attempt to call or resolve this issue, I don't hold that against Dankso but they should know how badly there retailer handle's simple issues, I now will give these to my mother, though unsure if they will fit her, what a waste of time/money, I will never shop at The Shoe Mill again so be warned, had another customer tell me of similar customer service issue never resolved what a pain in the arse.

Wynnewood Stemware 10 oz HiBall Glass
Wynnewood Stemware 10 oz HiBall Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars nice but wouldn't pay full retail for these, December 10, 2007
I bought a set of 4 of these at Ross dress for less here in Oregon, the cost was $16.99 each, yes they are nice and heavy crystal, I wouldn't how ever pay $50.00 a class only because I think Waterford gets a high price just from the name alone. There are plenty of other crystal on the market that are just as nice, in my personal opinion Waterford can be rather old fashioned & sometimes that is what is desired.

5.0 out of 5 stars most wonderfully soft comfy shoes ever, November 1, 2007
My oldest daughter bought these here in Oregon at a Woodburn outlet mall, and loved them wanting them for a upcoming trip/for school abroad. I saw these on sale at famous footwear for only $22.50 and I bought 2 one as back up for when 1 pair falls apart. I walk tons and tons I usually have Adidas's for sneakers and enjoy them but these shoes make those feel uncomfortable. I highly recommend these for serious walking shoes, 1 tip my daughter usually wears a size 9 1/2 but chose a size 9 but she has very narrow feet I usually buy a size 8 1/2 but may have gotten the size 8 if they carried them, so a bit bigger in length overall.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5